You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Evil Spared Us

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Spared Us

 

Some of you know me, I'm back with an update. It began as soon as I arrived at my friends house for the night. I could feel an entity, nor good nor bad, or it was too powerful for me to feel. So, me and my friend loved ghosts, well I did, my friend was a very skeptic but now he is addicted to ouija.

On that night we made an ouija board from internet instructions. We went outside and looked at a dark alley way with a street light over it. We went under the light in the end of the alley way and were about to begin our scene. Suddenly the light went out and we began to run, but I foolishly were wearing skate shoes, very floppy and as soon as I took of, my shoe went flying of. It was pitch black and I was running but stopped, began to think to get my shoe back while everyone else hid behind a car. I ran into the alley way and searched for my shoe, I found it and I felt an urge to look up to the alley way.

As I raised my head a saw a dark shadow looking at me and from then on I felt at peace with it, but also scared of it, the same feeling I had when I arrived at my friends house. So I ran and we went inside and made another one and went outside again. The light was fixed, although the glass was smashed and the paper was torn and no one recalled standing on it. So we had another go and had some good experiences and then we went to bed and it was another day.

2 days after first scene.

I went to another friends house who wasn't a skeptic but believed in ghosts. He himself claimed to see a ghost in his hall and that at his cousin's house saw a demon. Well I made a new ouija board at his house and began to play in his laundry. We asked for a good spirit but can't remember anything about that particular conversation. The only thing I remember is the door opening by itself. So after that we went into my friends bedroom and began to play (the freaky part).

We asked for good spirits and all bad spirits to leave. We didn't get anything for 20 minutes until I asked "is there any good spirits with us", it moved to no. That explains why for 20 minutes we didn't get anything because no good spirits were about.

After it moved to no, we moved the glass to goodbye and both said it. At this moment we both urged each other to stop but then we ended up me watching and my friend playing, (never play with 1 person because not enough energy to keep it at bay). My friend just put his fingers on the cup and said hello, the cup began to flip but my friend tried to keep it down. Suddenly the whole cup flipped over and my friend turned it over and said goodbye.

At this point doors were opening and closing by itself and there was banging on the door next to ours. We ran outside with the ouija and found some matches and burnt the board to ashes, at that time the gate next to us was moving and we were terrified. We ran inside and the banging was louder and louder and we knew what ever it was was angry. We read the bible over and over again and prayed and it stopped, I am a strong catholic and my friend is Christian. Before I read a book that catholics can keep evil away so I think it might of worked. I left that then and everything has been alright except for now, 2 weeks later.

At night and day I see shadows white and dark in the corner of my eye, at my mum's door was moving by itself half open to almost shut and I saw a shadow stand in the door line and disappear, it is freaky stuff but I have learned to show no fear and ask it to leave.

Thanks for reading my story,

Demonboy!

Other hauntings by demonboy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, demonboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SlyGemini10 (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-12)
Your first very big mistake was playing with the board. Playing Ouija boards are addicting I can understand that, but if you don't have any experience, as in having a medium present, it's a very bad thing to play them. Most often people disrespect spirits without knowing or because of their lack of knowledge they don't know what they are doing and the spirits can take advantage of that. Your second BIG mistake was burning the board. Ouija's are most commonly known as portals from this world to the next and if you burn the board, how can whatever you let out get back in?
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-17)
I think that this was a true story. Despite the flaming that other people have subjected you to. Don't listen to them because they probably don't know what there talking aobut, or they are bored and just feel like making fun of other's. Anyways I'm glad your ok and if the spirit is bound to you then you should be extra careful. However if he doesn't hurt you I see no reason to be afraid of to. Good luck with everything.
Ph240Z (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
Half of you people aren't in the spirit of this site, and I don't like the comments I am seeing form your members. I think Demonboy's story was easy to follow and interesting, why chastise him for sharing? I don't read these comments anymore, too much flaming, and comments from people who have nothing intelligent to say, you know who you are.
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
I am a Catholic. I agree with some of the people that you should have stopped after it said that there were no good spirits around. I too am glad that neither one of you guys are hurt. Also, I agree with Angel, if the alleyway was pitch balck how could you have seen a black figure. There had to be some light from somewhere for you to see it.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
I fail to see how you are a Catholic or Christian in any shape or form. First of all, you should know better. It's common sense that Ouija boards are bad news. Secondly, it is completely against your religion to toy with spirits like that. You should be ashamed of yourself. I also agree that the story sounds fake because there are too many contradictions. For example, if the alley was pitch black, how did you see the dark figure at the end of it? And real skate shoes are not "floppy". Skate shoes should never be loose because you um, skate in them. I WEAR skate shoes to sake in and just to wear, so I know. Aside from that, after the first few experiences with opening/closing doors and seeing that shadow, why would you continue to play with it? Really doesn't make sense.
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
you shouldn't have done that! Ouija's are portals that open to other worlds! The only way to close them is to bury them underground, but now that you burned it, the portal is open forever, now what you can only do is to read the catholic bible that you were reading and you should read it everyday, day and night.

God Bless
Karin ❤
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
Please come to the chat room and have a good time with friends and Rebelionboy you come to or I will hunt you down
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
You are a strong Catholic and your friend a Christian? How is that so? Your actions completely contradicted your faiths. You have given those demons authority in your lives and in your household.
Harbringer_of_Doom (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-16)
Auras are powerful things and allow you to connect with a person you can't with words.
If your aura has turned grey I suggest you try to cleanse it. You can do this by re lining your chakras, meditating or grounding yourself. Sometimes white candles can help also. Purify your aura and quickly, it may affect the way you are in the future! I know a lot about that kind of thing, ask me if you have any questions.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-12)
So,demonboy,looks like to me an 'evil follower' that wants you DEAD!Sorry,i have a crazy side of my life. I think while you were in the alley, I possibly think that you disturbed the dark spirit. I don't know how you disturb it in the first place, but Its wise to pray to him.
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-16)
Nah I stopped playing because I'm pretty sure I have a bound spirit to me because my aura is gray and another body not so much a head anymore, You might not believe in auras or such I'm just saying what I see when I look in the mirror xD.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
I agree with Whitebufflo, the title"Evil spared us", is confusing. I don't see it did, seems to me it made things worse once you played with the board. Just my opinion.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
Well just a thought. Some people use the names they pick for certain reasons. Sorry if I upset you. Do you still play with that Ouija board, or any that you make still? If so anything else ever happen?
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
What the hell? I don't think I'm a demon boy, I just picked up the name because I couldn't think of anything else, also from the third paragraph (The street light was back on outside so we could see the board and glass broken, we just simply picked it up threw it away and made another 1 and played that).
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
[at] demonboy, just the name you picked out for yourself makes me wonder lots of things. Like do you play around with the Occult? Do you really think your a demonboy? Is this name picked for a reason so we know who you are? Or trying to be?
Why would you pick out a name such as demondboy anyways?
Just a very confusing story to me.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
Okay, I have also come back to this story looking for the answers to some of the questions posed in the comments.

Demonboy, please clarify a few of the points in your story that Ohiowatha has mentioned. I am curious, and it will make your encounter so much easier to take in and try to understand.

thanks!
God Bless!
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
Just trying to figure out what's going on in this story, Demonboy, not trying to judge or discredit you. I really appreciate your posting stories.

Can you please answer a few of my questions, though? Especially the one in the 3rd paragraph down?

Thanks a bunch! 😁
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
Hey, sorry if it sounds a bit skeptical, it's your opinion I guise, yeh happy ending, but just now something has followed me, I'm not sure if it is from the ouija board or not, well thanks for the people who believed in me,
PS.The good experience was a 13 year old boy from england and we think a German or Japanese's youth (I forgot the conversation).
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
I don't think you take ouija boards seriously.
It's not a game for children(even though I am one, let's switch that to 'experienced children) you shouldn't be using it with such immaturity.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
Gotta admit, this one makes me skeptical, buddy. First, why would you play with a Ouija board in an alley? --because an alley with a lone street light is a creepy, iconic image? Street lights flicker and go on and off all the time, so when this one went off, why did you run? Also, upon the light going dead, how was it then "pitch black?" Even with the light off, there would still have to be light in the alley. Since there would be light, you wouldn't have to look but for more than a second to find your shoe.

When you felt an "urge" to look into the alley (why WOULDN'T you look into the alley in which you're standing?...), how did you feel both at peace and scared? These emotions are incongruent. I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Most importantly, how did you know you had to make a new ouija board when you ran back to your friend's house? If you didn't figure out that the first ouija board and glass were broken until you RETURNED to beneath the light, how did you know you had to make a new board in the first place? This is just so totally out of place, it makes me pretty sure this is not a true story at all.

If any of the first "scene" is true, then it is an incredible experience and upon returning to the board, if you had "some more good experiences," why gloss over them and not tell about them? Seems like it would be natural to describe these "good experiences" instead of just mentioning that you "had them" before going home.

Sorry, friend, but there are too many curiosities in this story for me to believe it. But that's just me!

Thanks for sharing. 😁
hbdave (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
glad to hear you didn't get hurt but I agree with KimSouthO. Please stop "playing" with the boards because the entities will not "play" with you. They are out to harm you and I caution you that you and the words you say may not be enough next time. Please do not "play" with things you do not understand.

Just because these things exist does not mean we have to welcome them. They are bound in their realm until someone does something to release them. Please do not release them anymore.

God's protection (and wisdom) be with you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
I am confused by the title of the story. How was "Evil Spared Us"? Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
I am sorry, demonboy, I had to laugh at the picture of your peers hiding behind a car in hopes of retreating from a physically impaired being.
I am wondering if the reason you are still experiencing things is because you burned the board instead of burying it.
I am also wondering at the reasoning's of your friend playing it alone when the response to the question of whether there were good entities there gave back a "no".
I would have to say that you need to try to show no fear, and to tell the entities to leave, they are not welcome there. If that does not work, you may have to do a smudging, if that does not work, you may have to rethink ever using an Ouija again and get a bit more help.
I am curious, though, does your friend experience things of this nature since the "game"?
Thank you.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
OUIJA boards are just danger waiting to happen. If you care to read my experience of one read "ouija board in the basement" this is the kind of stuff they do when the door of EVIL I call it is opened for these to come out of it.
Ouija is NO toy of any kind and can and often does hurt people that play with them, that don't know what kind of power is behind the portal that is open in them.
When asked any good spirits and it said NO should of been a clue to leave it alone... Glad your not hurt.
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
Thanks for sharing your story to us demonboy. Most parts of your story did scare me, especially the part when you asked if there were good spirits with you, and the glass turned to "No..." That was freaky! Thanks again.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
Never, never, never ouijia boards! Many 'entities' can 'appear' or use these portals, as you found out. If the sessions are not closed properly, well... The portal stays open to all sorts of things that go bump in the night.

I enjoy reading your stories, and although all of us is free to do what we wish, I am asking you to reconsider using these boards at all! I have never heard of an ouijia board occurance with a happy ending.

Keep us posted,
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: