You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Demonic Child

Real Ghost Stories

The Demonic Child

 

My story begins while I was at my home in Australia. I was sleeping in my house with my family when at night I awoke to a small and soft breathing sound. I looked around and in my window I saw a small boy staring at me, his right hand was on the roof gutter and he hung like a monkey. His other limbs including his body hung as if he were dead.

The light post from outside lit him up from behind perfectly and I thought it was someone trying to brake in because he looked so realistic. His face was very pale and white-he looked like someone who was seriously ill. As I paid closer attention his eyes were dark black and his clothes weren't visible.

Suddenly the boy faded away as if he just turned to steam. I wiped my eyes with my t-shirt and thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed some milk. As I turned around from the shadows of my room I saw a small girl standing next to the wall on the right side of my door. Now I freaked out and I put away the milk and walked to the couch and fell asleep while watching tennis.

As I slept I had a dream-a very vivid and realistic dream. I was sent to a new school and I rode there on my bike. Its lights were green and dull, not very bright at all. I was in a classroom with around 15 students and no teacher.

Suddenly the students started leaving and shouting "stay with the retard...!" I was the last to leave when they locked me in the room. I turned around to find a boy. The boy was pale with black eyes and he was what the kids were calling the retard. I was scared of him and tried hard to break out.

I managed to and I ran to the front and got my bike. I got a phone call from my mum and she was coming to pick me up. I waited and waited in horror and it started to rain. Eventually I saw my mum coming and she stopped near the rode where I was standing with my bike. She looked at me and then drove off leaving me. That's when I woke up.

I had his dream many times recurring but this time I noticed the boy from my dream was the boy in my window. I just got back from holidays and had a few things happen there but I will save it for another time. I still know nothing about the girl. Thanks for reading.

Demonboy.

Other hauntings by demonboy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, demonboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

amkoreann (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
try getting out of the calssrom in your dream before all the other kids do, maybe asking some of them why is he a retard? Who knows, maybe the students in the dream will help you.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Devils messenger watch out. Go to you priest or watever and ask him about it be careful. The boy may be dangerous. 😭
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
I really enjoyed reading your story. I too think that that the boy wants you to know his story, and it is so sad that so many kids get picked on because they are different. Maybe he just wants a friend.
chocomad (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
hey that story souds pretty scary. Have you ever seen this "kid" again? Have you had the dream since? Maybe if you have the dream again you could try not to get scared of the boy in the classroom and ask him why he is being called the retard and what happened to him. Maybe you kept having the dreams because he needed help.
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
Not the girl, but I am a surfer and the beach I surf has, a boy drowned after hitting his head on the reef. I live not too far away from it so perhaps it may have been him. Though I don't think he would have black eyes and a pale face.
YourLifeBelongs2JesusNeverEvil (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
definetely a demon, tell it to go away or cast it out in the name of Jesus.

Say your prayers before you go sleep, prayers are powerful,

😊 😊 😊
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
I'm curious, the place where you had these experiences, was there any reports of children passing away there? Have you done any research on the place? The dream was brought on due to the stress of the experience (my opinion). Was there any interaction between the spirits and you? Please keep us updated. God bless.
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Thank you for the comments. I am not too sure because I had this dream recurring for months about 2 years ago. It only happened again after I saw the boy so that puzzles me. The girl I am not sure but she looked quite the same as him.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Thanks for sharing your story. The dream you had sounds like it may have been the story the boy wanted to tell you about himself; that he had been shunned by his peers and even his own family for some kind of mental or physical disability. I wonder if the girl you saw may have been his sister?

Blessings,
DA
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Was he evil and full of hate because of the way you had perceived him, his image. Maybe he died and ill boy. As for your re-occurring, unless you have seen this little boy again, I would put it down to fear and being really scared when you saw him. You have not dealt with what you saw. Accepting things that we know are happening or have happened can often come out in dreams, be they pleasant or nightmares.
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
No that was the first time I had ever seen the little girl. She has not appeared again. The little boy I refer to as demonic boy because he had black eyes and a very pale face. Mabye its the only way he could make me see him but for me to look at him I felt like he was of hate and evil.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Nice story, but why have you referred to the little boy as a demonic boy? Did the little girl ever appear again?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: