You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Heard People Walking

Real Ghost Stories

I Heard People Walking

 

This is my second story, my first was Ghost Shouting Out. Well I suggest you read my first story, if not you won't really know much about me, the only thing I can say there is a white face next to my face in my aura when I look in the mirror. This happened the night that I wrote my story.

I was lying In my bed around 11:00 when I heard people talking in my living room. I kept hearing people and I suddenly went to investigate. As soon as I got to the living room no one was there. Now I was terrified for this being my second paranormal thing to happen, I decided to go back to bed, I kept trying but still heard people talking in my living room. I kept getting up to go investigate and yet again found nothing.

It was now 1:00am and I was slowly dozing off when I heard someone walking in the hallway and my heart started thumping because the footsteps came right outside my open door. I could not see the hall, I had to step out of my room to see it. Now I went and stood near my sisters door and told her everything, she didn't believe me and I went to watch a movie.

It was 2:00am now and I went to try and go back to sleep, yet again I heard someone walking in the hallway but I forgot about it and fell asleep. In the morning I woke up at about 11:00am and my printer light was flashing. I didn't think anything of it and by 5:00pm that day my sister came back from work and said, "I heard footsteps in the hall as well and I thought it was you but you were asleep".

This is terrifying but when I fall asleep I think of doing something fun, Thank you for reading.

Demonboy.

Other hauntings by demonboy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, demonboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-09)
Yeah it docent happen anymore, I played ouija and I will publish the story soon, after playing ouija it stopped, we had an evil spirit but it some how took everything away.
enjolee (4 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-15)
When I was little and sometimes even now I would hear people talking and it sounded like it was coming from my attic. It use to scare me so much. But I would just say a prayer and I would fall fast asleep! I'm not a religious person but it makes you feel at ease. Maybe try that. It doesn't sound like anything is going to harm you. It could be a ghost just wanting to have fun with you or an old family member checking up on you. Keep us updated and say a prayer next time... See if it works!

enjolee ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
Not that I do not believe you, only you were there and know the feelings and the sounds, however, I would not jump tot the conclusion that this is evil.

This may be the results of a residual type haunting, residual in nature indicates that there has been an impression left on the fabric of time that will repeat itself over and over. There is absolutely no danger to you. If this is not residual, you may have some poltergeist activity. All this is is some noisy paranormal activity and generally will clear itself within 3-4 months.

If you feel none of these are accurate, try doing some research on your home and area.

Please keep us posted if the activity continues,
God Bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
Hi demonboy. I wouldn`t be overly concerned about the footsteps in the hallway. I would say it is sound traveling. My nearest neighbor is roughly a half mile away and when the atmosphere is right I can hear what happens at his house. If not this it is probably residual energy left behind. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
Hello Dom.
I am not trying to "debunk" your story, but is there a chance that your house/apartment may be close enough to your neighbors so that you can hear others conversations, possibly their walking in their own home?
I only ask this as something else to look into.
If you have looked into that and that could not possibly be the answer, I would think that what you have is wonderful audio of a ghost checking things out in your home. Residual is a possibility as your sister also heard the same thing in the same hall. I am not sure about the printer as late at night occasionally mine will turn on too, as if waiting for me to get back to work.
I have to ask you, have you seen your double in the mirror lately?
Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: