You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White And Dark Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

White And Dark Shadows

 

I have had a few occurrences happen lately. They were dark and white shadows, but mostly dark shadows. They have happened over two days.

The first shadow I noticed was a dark figure standing in the hall way. I stared right at it and it didn't move until I looked beside me and a white blob was flying to me. It was basically charging at me, but when my eye made full contact with it, it disappeared. My heart was pounding, I wasn't sure of why two shadows were at my house, white and dark. I saw a few things in the corner of my eyes until I went to sleep.

I woke up at 3:27 am and went to the pantry. My sister normally leaves the light on and it was on, as usual. The door was slightly open and I saw a shadow appear in the door line. After about one second, it disappeared and I was scared.

Most of the same things happen last night. I also saw an outline of a large dog in my sister's door and she dreamed about a serial killer which was a dog in World War II, but I don't know if it was linked.

Also we have many occult things in our house. Other family members and I have had experiences with the ouija board and tarot cards that are used a lot in our house since they are used in psychic readings by one of the family members. I also have a book of shadows containing black magic that I found. Don't get me wrong, I do not practice black magic. Linked? Who knows.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by demonboy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, demonboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
You know, the interesting thing about Shadow Ghosts is that some people see them in dark shades, and others see them in light shades. That is the difference between what WE call Shades and Shadow's.
Just because a Being is seen in the darker color, does NOT link it to the side of evil. All it means is THAT is how the ghost can make itself be known.
Sorry, I do not subscribe to the idea that psychics who utilize tarot cards, Ouijas and other forms of talking boards uninformatively allow negative or "bad" entities into their home. Most often, if you are a practiced psychic, you will ALWAYS use forms of protection BEFORE beginning any communication.
I personally do not feel anything about this story (unless there is something that you may have possibly left out) that would point to any of these beings as being anything other than simple visitors. If I were you, and they were bothersome, I would just ask them to leave. Or have the family member that communicates with them to do it for you.
Thank you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Wow thank you for sharring this with us. I realy enjoyed reading it. I have to say it here but the ouji board can be dangerous. Nver know who you are talking to. I'm glad that you haven't beem using it for some time now. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-02)
As much as I detest supersition in religion I also detest it in the occult. Feed this line of thinking to your subconscious and don't be surprised when it feeds it back to your consciousness and weird things start to happen. So a man thinks, so he is. On the other hand if something happens that had no start with thought then I would consider this to be authentic paranormal experience once all natural explanations are exhausted.
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-02)
Don't use am ouija board again. Ouija boards are dangerous. They could bring more spirits or make the problem worse. But I do believe you. ❤
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-02)
thanks guys, angelfeathers- I haven't used an ouija board for about 5 months but they are psychic readings almost every night, the book of shadows is also in my room but not much activity has occurred in my room. I have read it a few times but not attempted to practice any of it. Lilblackpom- Yeah the ouija board is not something you would want to mess with I had my not so nice experience also, thanks. Brainlessbandit- We had an electrition take a look at our lights not so long ago while he was fixing our smoke alarm, he said everything was in place so I'm not sure about that 1 although it may have something to do with it. Thanks.
brainlessbandit (2 stories) (27 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-02)
Check for faulty wiring in your house. The shadows you're seeing may be the result of hallucinations caused by EM fluxes, triggered by faulty electrical wiring.
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-01)
Hi demonboy. I would say there is definitely a lot of activity going on at your home. Wow! The Ouija board is something I will never ever touch again. One short and brief experience as a kid with this was enough for me! These boards open portals for demons and evil entities as far as I am concerned. They fool you. Thanks for sharing this story here and take care,
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-01)
Uh, YEAH, I think they're linked!

If you're truly a demon-hunter and there are people in your home who are diviners (reading tarot cards, performing psychic readings, using the Book of Shadows and ouija boards), your home is a Ground-Zero battleground between forces of light and darkness. No wonder there are all kinds of funky things going on there!

Good luck! (And, nothing personal, but I'm glad I'm not your neighbor!)

A.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: