You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Weird Happenings At School

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Happenings At School

 

It began at school. I was sitting talking to my friend-it was a normal day, neither hot nor cold. We were talking and suddenly I felt a cold feeling rush through me and I told me friend and he said he felt it too. I started to shiver and my teeth chattered and everyone else looked at me with a puzzled face. That was when I started to take note of things since I had been told numerous times I had a special gift.

Well that was the first lesson of the day, the last 2 lessons of the day I had Drama. We walked into the theater room and it was dark. It was cold in here and there was a small room at the top of the theater were all the controls were. I had forgotten about the morning incident since to me it was nothing.

The teacher asked me to go into the room and switch on the light button. As I walked up in between the seats going up I saw a dark figure in the room. I stared through it, it disappeared and I felt really weird, even in the room I couldn't stand to be in it. I just turned on the light button and ran out and didn't look back.

After the 2 lessons nothing had happened until I was going home. I got of the bus and I couldn't see the road behind it. A car was coming in front of the bus and as it disappeared behind the bus it did not come out the back.

I felt really weird-maybe a ghost has followed me from somewhere and is scaring me in all sorts of way. Tonight I'll set up an observation post next to my bed to record any thoughts, feelings, sightings, or take a picture. If I find anything I'll get back to you.

Other hauntings by demonboy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, demonboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

trina (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
My school was supposedly haunted. The rumor was an art teacher had hung himself in the classroom right at the top of the school and that was why it had been closed off. I never knew if it was true but it was creepy up there. 😨
phantom42 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
Asking politely is supposed to make it more likely that a spirit will appear on a photo. If you take a photo, keep that in mind. Interesting story 😊
Tre (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
My old elementary school was Von Humboldt school.

A horrible place people were hearing kids in rooms that are empty, as well as getting cold in class. The basement gets so cold you can see your breath sometimes.

Me and three of my best friends went to the washroom. One of my friends choosed not to go and me and the rest of my friends went in to chat and use the bathroom after we used the bathroom we started to chat. We heard sounds in the vent and looked up. We all saw a child glaring at us in the vents on the left side of the washroom. It was hearing our conversation I guess. We heard it up there and looked at it for a good while, once it noticed we saw whatever it was, the thing started crawling backwards quickly after being spotted, it was creepy how it moved, all twitchy and his joints looked broken as it moved, like its body couldn't fit in there so it crushed itself up to fit. 😢
Maxandkikki (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
OMG, WHAT SCHOOL

IF ITS HUNDREED OF HOO OMMMGGG LOL
I GO DERE! Lol I'm scaarewd hehe
Tre (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-05)
Sounds like a spiritual awareness if you ask me.

My old elementary school had a haunted girls washroom in the basement my two older brothers told me that a young girl was raped and killed there when it was first built, its almost 200 years old.

I heard the water running in the basement washrooms faucet, when it stopped no one came out. I ran upstairs after feeling cold air about. I think I have a gift as well, but as long as you these gifts things will occur.

I see things odd things as well, black blurs and cold feelings, but I usually pay it no attention and it goes away so my word of advice is if you feel cold or see something stay where people are or ignore it.
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-04)
Post the story:P id love to hear it, reading ghost stories is interesting for me.
CutieTammy17 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
Wow...That's kind of weird... I also beleived that are school was haunted... One of our classmates was even possesed... We never told anyone about this...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: