You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: The White Blob

Real Ghost Stories

The White Blob

 

My story is to my other story, weird happenings at school. I was at home after school and after waking up from my sleep at about 2-2:30am I sat up on my bed and just stared at the floor. I was just staring like sometimes you randomly do. But it was different, I couldn't stop and I saw lots of flashing lights and heaps of voices. I heard something I think in a different language, sounded a bit like this aka-mun-fulu and some English words like plane, full and whole.

After that I stood up and walked to the toilet, I looked back down the hallway when I entered my room and my dog was staring behind me and growling. I turned around and just as I had fully faced the wall in front of my door I saw a thin oval shaped white light, so light my eyes had to blink. It was obviously gone and I felt really weird.

I managed to get to sleep with nothing else and now I am really puzzled. Well I am thinking this is not a ghost or evil. I had a strong feeling it is an angel believe it or not, I also have a strong feeling that it is my arch angle Michael. I wasn't really scared but shocked to the bone and my heart was about to explode.

I wouldn't mind help with what I have experienced if anyone has any answers. Any help would be appreciated.

Other hauntings by demonboy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, demonboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-04)
I am not quite sure, sorry I am not able to help, as soon as I can I am going to post a story, about my angle, I think "it's" name is cupid but I will explain all that later on in my story.

Princess123 x ❤
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
I would love to see an Arch Angel or even an angel at that. One Time I may have saw something similar to an angel. At first I was shocked. Then it went away but I felt no fear. She was only there for a second.
Tonith (1136 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
ghostseer Nice to see someone with paranormal scientific knowledge. All you said is true. It may be a connection with the paranormal but let us not assume. Light balls are a physical anomily. Not saying all are. Let us not confuse the natural with the supernatural. That's why we have the science of parapsychology.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
It is not an Angel, and and the light you refer to is probably a ball of energy flowing through the room. I have seen energy balls so bright, I had to close my eyes. The voices?, not sure what that could be. Does your house have a history of hauntings?, have you heard this before?...It could be a one time thing. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Dogs growl to protect us, but he may have been alarmed because you were alarmed. They do hear things we can't. Doesn't sound like you are in any jeopardy. Keep me posted, I will try to help you figure it out with more information. Blessings, Ghostseer
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Hmm, I have No idea what it is but I have the samething when I look up the ceiling in month ago can't remember what month oh well, but anyway I did try to sleep but I look up sure look like a blob on my ceiling and really have no idea what it means.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: