You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Lost Friend

Real Ghost Stories

My Lost Friend

 

This happened in 2016, Pondicherry and Pune. My batchmate, P, went to Pondicherry to play football on behalf of our college. In the trip, he and 7 other people went to Paradise Beach. That was the day of high tide. Despite fishermen's warning, P and 2 other batchmates went into the beach. All of a sudden, there was a high tide. The other two made it, but P couldn't make it. His body was later found near a harbour.

Few days after his death, I had a dream in which I was talking to him in our hostel. I asked him the reason for visiting me, to which he told that he wanted to meet me. I wasn't afraid, because he looked peaceful to me. I don't know when the dream ended because I had it around six in the morning.

There are two possibilities:

1. I really had a dream

2. I met his soul with my astral body

Dream - It could be a dream because from the time we heard about his disappearance, our whole batch was worrying about him. We couldn't digest the fact he had disappeared. For the next two days, my mood had many ups and downs. All we ever wanted was seeing him alive, which we knew was impossible.

Astral projection - I wouldn't say it to be true until I saw it happen to me once in 2017. I had a dream regarding my future in my career. Now, I say that it could be a possibility. I somehow know how to differentiate between the usual dreaming and dreams which are connected to my life.

I still have a doubt, of all our batchmates why did he choose me, even though I wasn't in his group of friends?

Hope you like it.

Thank you

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kesnitt95, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jrmarie (1 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-18)
i once had a friend past and we were 14 in middle school he was murdered and missing found his body bout two weeks later blocks from my house. We had search teams and no one could find him we walked up and down that bayou and could smell him finally he was found under boards under a bridge that was walked everyday. I went to his benifit and I had plans to go to his funeral my family wouldn't take me and the night of his funeral I had a dream he was on the couch with me and we were talking he was like I just wanted to see you I will never forget this as I woke up crying sitting up the same way I was sitting and crying in my dream. I'm a firm believer that they come to u in your sleep
Kesnitt95 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-17)
Sure, I too think in the same way. I just wanted to share my experience. 😊
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-13)
Kesnitt95,

First of all, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Sometimes our deceased loved ones do come to visit through our dreams. Maybe because we are in a state that makes it easier for them to manifest and sometimes even deliver a message, I don't know, but there are several accounts on the site of this nature and I believe in at least most of them.

You were grieving, so maybe this was his way to bring you some peace... If he was peaceful he was okay, he might have wanted to let you know that. 😉

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, I'd just keep that dream as a beautiful memory of him.

God bless. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: