You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Think I Was Born With A Ghost In Me

Real Ghost Stories

Think I Was Born With A Ghost In Me

 

My mom and dad had been newly married but had not got a house so my mom and me lived with my granny and my 3 uncles at their house. It was a 4 bedroom house in a estate 80 miles north of Dublin. Although they had lived at that address for a few years and all seemed well, the problems started when I arrived.

As I was told the family would be all in the living room watching TV and all of a sudden I would start laughing. After a while my mood would change and I would begin to cry. The door of the built-in wardrobe in the back bedroom would have the clothing pulled out and thrown on the floor. This went on for a long time. I would have been screaming by this point and the family didn't know what was happening.

One of my uncles had come home early one afternoon to find what he said was a dog on the stair ase. He ran from the house. My aunty, who lived down the road, had been babysitting me in the house. Another night she had heard something on the staircase. She had to climb out the front window to escape as the staircase lead to the front door and she didn't want to go into the hallway. My grandma was attacked by something that was in the wardrobe, other instances happened and got worse.

I'm in my 30s now and have been dreaming of a house with static electricity appearing in the living room watching me, then coming towards me and I don't want it there. The static was fine as long as it stayed away from me.

They had a case in the house where a whirlwind of dust appeared from nowhere, anyone that would be around me as in lifting me etc, would have a faint feeling and couldn't hold me for very long. A priest was called to the house to bless it and the candles were blown out.

The family moved from the house a short time later and my mom and dad got a house of our own. The house has been fine after we left. I even know the owners of it and they say there nothing much to say about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Deecr4, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Deecr4 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-03)
I've had other encounters with things over the years from about 3 years old until about 6 years ago. Going to put up another story about it all.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-21)
Deecr4,

To be honest, it sounds like there was a spirit in that house. Has your family targeted you as the cause of the activity? I hope not. 😕 Something else to keep in mind; we are all born with a "ghost" inside us... It's called our soul or spirit. ❤

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that you were born possessed though. Babies and young children are more sensitive to the spirit world as it is. Perhaps you were picking up on something already in the house. I wouldn't worry. It might be that you are still sensitive to spirit, which is becoming more common.

Hope this helps ❤
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-17)
Hello Deecr4,

Thank you for sharing your experience!

It seems to me that your experience (s) at the house have something to do with some sort of entity being attached to you not "in you", like a possession.
After moving from the house did you experience similar activity in the new house?

God bless. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: