You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Red Orb In Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Red Orb In Bedroom

 

Last night I went to bed early, my husband was in the living room as he stayed up to watch tv and my son was in the office on his computer.

I went to sleep only to be awoken by a red orb. The Orb was hovering over my bed about 4 feet above me.

It appeared 3 dimensional about 7 inches round. It looked as if it had a up down up down weave to the center of it. (like 2 hands interlocking fingers - or an Easter egg design)) I became fully awake and I was not scared by it. I was more curious by it because I felt as if it was checking up on me.

I DID NOT have the feeling like it was a spirit as I have seen shadow people before and this was nothing like I had ever seen. It did not scare me at all.

I looked at the clock and it was 9:35pm. Once it noticed I was awake it gently glided up to the ceiling and passed through it and was gone. My bedroom shades were down and no light was in the room. This was not car headlights or landscape lighting.

I sat up and began googling from my phone, red orb in bedroom but found nothing.

Today I looked again and saw a few stories on this website site with similar stories.

I posted this because I just didn't want to be the only one, and if someone else had this happen to them I didn't want them to think they were crazy, yes, I believe them.

I asked my husband and 21 year old son if they heard or saw anything now or in the past like this and they said no.

(A little about me)

I do not drink, and have never ever done any drugs. I am a normal average married wife of 23 years, and mom of 49years young. I have my own business as a decorator and I live in Central Florida in a country home off of a main country highway.

I hope my story helps someone.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PinkSparkle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-28)
I've seen orbs also and have a picture of one by our fist Christmas tree at this haunted house we used to live in. I can relate to your story, thanks for sharing.:)
PinkSparkle (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-02-16)
❤ Thank you everyone for all your kind words and comments. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me about your orb experiences, that was really special. I have not seen anything like that since. Our house has been very quiet and peaceful. HUGS to you all xoxoxo ❤ 😘
Chiku (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-24)
I enjoyed this under your narrative. Please be posted. Nice and crispy experience.
Socracy5 (3 stories) (64 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-06-07)
Hey pinksparkle,

Nice to see you as a member of YGS, It's absolutely not crazy to believe in the existence of paranormal I see, a red orb in the bedroom 🤔. I can't say it out of confidence but a similar incident had happenend to my maternal aunt before, she used to witness a faint light traveling with a moderate velocity crossing her room into the bathroom sink, and then it vanishes into the thin air leaving no trace, it may sound somewhat odd to you, but they are considered as good luck as they are believed to the spirits of the beloved family members or of the ancestral origin who visit your residence to check on the family they left behind.

I can't assure you if that's the case with you too, cause it's just a possibility, but I advice you to consult with a psychic in case you'd witness that thing in future. I see you have refrained from participating in the discussion, I can understand, everyone's opinion should be respected.

Regards
Darkfox (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-06-04)
Hey pinksparkle,.

Welcome to YGS. Pretty great experience you've got, I too had encountered something like that flickering around our house when I was a kid of 8,
If I could remember it clearly then it resembled to a disco ball,😂 which actually caught my attention, I thought it was a prank played by my siblings until it vanished in front of my eyes.
Even today I couldn't make out what I actually saw, So I can pretty much relate to your experience.
These orbs are actually a popular legend in asian countries and are believed to the spirit of the deceased people, mostly the beloved family members who visit to check on their kids and family.
I hope it help:)... Looking forward to your next post. 😊
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-06-01)
PinkSparkle,

I just wanted to say your experience sounds amazing. I've encountered an orb once while outside at night with my daughter. It was bright white, zoomed around my daughter and I, then shot off. It gave me goosebumps (the good kind). 😊

Thank you for sharing ❤

Dee

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: