This is just a small collection of events that I feel belong in the same story. I have multiple things I'm going to post, and I'm trying to group them up so I don't have to post too many separate pieces.
Before I begin I might as well give you a quick explanation of upstairs. So you walk upstairs and directly to the left is a wall. Directly to the right is the closet and across from that is my room. Next to my room is my sister's room and across from her room next to the closet is my dad's room, and in between my sister's room and my dad's is the bathroom at the end of the hallway. Note that me and my sister's rooms are small.
1) this has happened three times as of today. When I go into my sister's room sometimes to ask her something (or for some other reason) and my backs to the wall where the door is and I'm standing about two feet from it, I'll sometimes get a little tug on the back bottom of my shirt. When I turn around no one's there.
2) This next thing only happens when I'm in my room usually on my bed. So sometimes I get touched but it's never the same, and it happens quite often and it annoys me. Sometimes it's a slight poke. Or it's an easy rub across the leg, arm or my side. Other times it's a pinch and that I hate the most. I feel like punching some one when this happens but, because I'm just trying to relax.
3) This part is the creepiest and it gives me goosebumps as I write this. When I'm in my room sometimes I see from the corner of my eyes this figure (it seems humanoid/man) will pass by my door, and always in the same direction. It never passes like its going to go downstairs. And once or twice I caught a bit of a better glimpse of the dark figure as it's about to disappear from my sight. This only happens when I'm alone upstairs.
4) This part is definitely somehow related to the previous one. I saw this happen twice the second time was a week ago. I saw what seemed to be a dark head (like a shadow) pop into view left of my door way like it was peeking in. Then I closed my eyes and it's gone. It's not my sister because she is asleep. It makes me feel like something's trying to watch me while I am or trying to sleep.
5) The last part I'm not sure if it should be included in this but I put it in anyway. It's pretty simple: The door in my house gets locked when we don't even lock it. But I don't have an explanation. And if your going to ask, no I never forget whether I lock it or not, and my dad nor my sister locks it either. I unlock it everyday before school. Also note that the front door is the kind of door you have to unlock in order to get in AND out.
Feel free to share your opinions, comments, and explanations. They are appreciated. Thank you!