You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Rhodhiss Lake Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Rhodhiss Lake Demon

 

This is not about me but one of my family member. He was a young teenage boy, who went fishing with his friends and cousin one night. From what he told me the sun was setting and he saw something from the corner of his eyes. A shadow maybe? From there I don't know if he felt scare or unsure of what he saw. Finally, coming home from fishing he open his house door knowing that he didn't shut the door but the door itself shut. This is where it started.

One night may have been bad dreams or mumbling to himself. He told me that he felt a presence or cold chill the first night. The second day he cough out long black woman hair. The third day his brother saw him taking a nap and somehow did a backflip and just stood there with his back bent and hand and feet on both floor like how you see in the movies of possession. Of course it did occur to him and his family there was a funny smell going on around the house as well. The brother and the mom thought nothing wrong with the hair he cough out but they did have their suspicions going on.

So what really got the family was he spoke a language that his mom knows which was in Hmong. She knows her son is not very good with his oriental language. One day during dinner he spoke in Hmong and said some weird stuff from there, the mom knew it was not her son she was talking to! She said get out of my son!

From there it escalated quickly to taking him to my uncle house and inviting a shaman to get rid of whatever entity that took over her son! That night at my uncle house they said a lot of ghost or spirit was passing through his body that night. Different language going on and off and different personality.

The one that really possess him was a demon! It was a woman with long hair. This woman wanted to use his body but she said she will leave his vessel alone if someone can give her a baby or birth a baby so she can be reborn I'm assuming.

The shaman would not allow it and he wanted to offer something else. The woman who possess him curse him and his siblings that the first wife will have a miscarriage.

That day he changed but the demon left. When the demon left he remembers everything the time when he blackout and the time she was using his body. Coming home the next day he move the dresser and told him mom, this is what she drew using my body. It was a sketch of a woman in long black hair holding hands with a kid. This explain were the pencil led on his hand that no one in the family knew how or where he got it from. Till this day I wonder was his soul upset to the point he was a easy prey to be possess or he probably got scare and his half Soul left the body and that is why the possession is taking over his body.

I believe he had a weak soul knowing how sensitive he can be. Fishing at Rodhiss is haunted this is not the first time I heard ghost stories but to see one of my family member getting possessed by a demon I'm sure there is still more out near by that lake.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Unknown828, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Lady glow, I actually recently had read the first one of those 3, but I don't remember why I didn't read the rest, despite how over the top it all sounded. I wanted to comment to it, but seeing how it's around 10 years ago now, I doubt it'll do much good to even bother. It's funny how one girl compares his story to being identical to a online game 😁 maybe that too can be what inspired this OP as well. Not sure if I missed this, but the other story brings up a Ouija board that he had to destroy, claiming it was the source of his problems, but I don't remember reading where he said he even used one πŸ˜• unless I overlooked it. At least people were able to communicate with the other OP, unlike this one, who is most likely sitting back, reading all of this while eating popcorn lol I'd say to get the blankie for the bus, but it's too warm for that right now. I'm sure next month we'll have to make an exception, as I'm sure a lot of these stories will be coming in.
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Hey Jubeele, I know how you feel on seeing those kind of creepy walks on horror movies 😨 between seeing them bent over like that, and them crawling on the floor with their stomachs towards the ground, making their legs and arms move freaky like as they crawl, hearing the bones cracking, always has me covering my eyes lol it is not natural to crawl around like that! I love watching horror movies, and getting scared over it 😁 that's how you know it's a good horror movie. I say if the party bus is coming, let's watch some good horror movies, and compare how many seemed to inspire this OP πŸ˜‰
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Milluna4 (3 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
I love stories like this for the comments. Thank you all for the laughs 😭 😭
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
Hey Puff,

Is it OK for me to bring T-Rex along for the ride? He promises not to eat anyone with long hair on the bus - due mainly to the fact that he hates getting hair stuck between his teeth!

If it helps, I'll tell him to bring the dental floss or tooth picks along - just in case.
Jubeele (26 stories) (895 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
Hey Puff, great to see you! I've been waiting for you and Miss Demeanor to turn up. Fruity Tanglin gets onboard the party bus with her infamous pot-stickers and her thermos of Bloody Marys. 😜
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+9
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
The music can be heard long before the wildly painted double decker party bus comes into view...

(Can you picture that / Electric Mayhem Band)

Dr. Teeth:
Ohhh yeah! Whooo!
Everybody's lover, everybody's brother, I want to be your lifetime friend.
Crazy as a rocket, nothin in my pocket, I keep it at the rainbow's end.
I never think of money, I think of milk 'n honey, grinnin like a cheshire cat.
I focus on the pleasure, somethin' I can treasure, can you picture that?
Can you picture that?

Hey Floyd, take a verse!

Floyd:
Let me take your picture, add it to the mixture, there it is I got you now!
Really nothin' to it, anyone can do it, it's easy and we all know how.
Now begins the changin', mental rearrangin', nothing's really where it's at,

Dr. Teeth:
Now the Eiffel Tower's holdin up a flower.
I gave it to a Texas cat!

Floyd:
Fact is there's nothin out there you can't do
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you

Dr. Teeth:
Beat down the walls, begin, believe, behold, begat.

Floyd:
Be a better drummer, be an up and comer. Can you picture that?

Animal:
CAN YOU PICTURE THAT?!?!

Floyd:
All of us are winnin, pickin and a-grinnin, Lordy but I love to jam

Janice:
Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!

Dr. Teeth:
Lost my heart in Texas, Northern lights affect us, I keep it underneath my hat,
Aurora Borealis, shinin down on Dallas! Can you picture that?
Can you picture that?

All:
Can you picture? You gotta see it in your mind!
Can you picture? You know it's quick and easy to find!
Can you picture? You don't have to buy a frame!
Can you picture? Can you picture that?
Can you picture that?

Dr. Teeth:
Use it if you need it

Floyd:
Don't forget to feed it!

All:
Can you picture that?

The Miss Demeanor rolls up and the front doors open and the driver calls out...

"All Aboard!, there are no fences to sit on here... Join the party, name your favorite dish/beverage and climb aboard... See the sites. In this here story we have way to many movie tropes and not enough real experiences... That may just be my opinion, but what do you folks really think?"

Puff Bayram
Jubeele (26 stories) (895 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
The scene with the backflip and walking backwards always horrifies me in "movies of possession". Apparently, it's called the "spider/crab walk". Seriously disturbing. Don't try this at home unless you're a trained contortionist or you have a chiropractor on speed-dial on your phone. 😨

Https://serialkillershop.com/blogs/horror/76771779-a-short-creepy-history-of-the-horror-movie-spider-walk
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Dee,

That would have been priceless. Lololol

Lady-glow,

"Jurassic Park" (T-Rex) meets "The Ring" (long haired girl/thing). 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Dee,

..."somehow did a backflip and just stood there with his back bent and hand and feet on both floor like how you see in the movies of possession."

That's the OP bending backwards to write a convincing story.

Rex-T, I don't see why not to let T-Rex into the bus, as long as you control him. It would be terrible if he ate a long haired passenger and had to cough out their hair!😨
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Beaut,

Oh that's a hoot! Imagine the op coming back to check the comments, rubbing his hands together with glee, (insert evil laugh)... To find... This.

I can't! Hahaha! 😁
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Dee,

I have a feeling that the OP mistook "I won't be Reading the comments" by " I will read the comments but won't participate in the discussion". I don't believe he/she took the time to write all of this narrative and didn't come to peek on our comments. I can't buy it. 😊
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Beaut,

Nah, there's no meanness that I can see, just everyone having a good time. πŸ˜‰ This account is pretty... Out there. The op chose to not read the comments or participate, so I think he/she had an inkling as far as how this would be received.

Still laughing... 😁
Dee
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Dee,

When I read the sentence about coughing hair and not thinking too much of it I just rushed to the comments. I had such na urge to get here πŸ˜†

Seriously, we can a have such a good time with the comments!

Sorry if I am too mean sometimes. 😊
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Every time I see the comments, I start laughing again! You guys are killing me! 'Coughing up long black woman hair'? What in the...? Hahaha! 😁

Or this line...

..."somehow did a backflip and just stood there with his back bent and hand and feet on both floor like how you see in the movies of possession."

Yep. Sounds just like a movie dude. I would run away screaming if I saw someone do that in reality. Or... Maybe he's just really flexible? Either way, the op has a phenomenal imagination and the members have an awesome sense of humor! 😁
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Hi Val,

"The brother and the mom thought nothing wrong with the hair he cough out"? That was the exact sentence that got me thinking this is so full... And the rest I cannot write but I think it can cross our minds, am I right? πŸ˜‰

These are my 2 cents, sorry I had to do it. 😁
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+7
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Can someone please explain to me why, "The brother and the mom thought nothing wrong with the hair he cough out"?
That just seems so illogical to me. If I (or anyone I knew for that matter) started coughing up hair, my first thought would be, "Well that ain't right."
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
lady-glow,

As I'm an old surfie from the 70's, I can attest to everybody (male and female) that 'hung-out' down the beach, having long hair of all colors.

Maybe it was an old surfie that got lost and ended up paddling around on the lake.

If Puff turns up with the bus, can T-Rex get a ride?

Rex-T 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
SEXISM at its finest. 😠

Just because the hairball was made of long black hair doesn't mean it HAVE to be from a female, or what, did they take the hair for DNA testing?
Oh, wait... The ghost from "The Ring" is a girl, hence, the hairball must belong to a woman. Not a hippie, neither a native American man...

Who knows, perhaps a person could fish the Little Mermaid from that lake?!?!?!

Anyway, a good laugh is always welcomed, specially after all the drama from the last few days.

😘
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Seeing that the OP won't be reading, this goes to all out there who have commented.

Temilicious Hollywood/Bollywood indeed but oh my, so old and jaded 😳

Why do we even bother with these things that the OP won't reply to? I'll tell you why. It gives him huge giggles to read the responses anyway! Read on and laugh your butt off Unknown - we recognise you for what you are and we're laughing our butts off too at your rather heightened imaginative powers! πŸ˜†

Regards, Melda
Jubeele (26 stories) (895 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
No apologies necessary, Twilight. I'd steer clear of places with no toilet paper too. Furballs are awful things, Dee. Btw, lady-glow, I'm also packing my Acme running shoes in case there needs to be a quick getaway. Unless we can get Rook to have Puff swing by with Misdemeanour for a ride...? 😜
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Oh boi...

Is it me, or are some of these latest uploads Hollywood inspired accounts.

I always try to give people the benefit of a doubt, but this is too much. Second submission I couldn't finish reading.

#sigh.
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
My apologies Jubeele, for spelling your name wrong. I just noticed that I mixed up where my E's and L go 😁
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Hahahaha! Jubeele: "Oh dear, I've heard about furballs but this is... Something else." 😁 😁 😁
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Lol Lady Glow, I definitely agree! I was trying to be as nice as possible, but with the movie like details, and no OP to comment to, it just makes it even that more unbelievable. I'm a very open minded person, but there's just some things that even I have to call BS to. And Jublee, your comment had me lol 😁 the nerve of that spirit to take toilet paper 😲 I stay in NC, and would love to be able to go see the haunted places that I've heard of around here. But I rather stay clear from the one's that would deprive me of toilet paper when needed πŸ˜†
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Twilight.

"when it comes to paranormal experiences, they can sound really unbelievable, especially to a none believer..."

...and when even believers find it hard to believe, then, "Houston, we have a problem." πŸ€”
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Jubeele.

"I've heard about furballs but this is..."πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I just need to stop ROFL and will start packing my ghost hunting kit.
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
I hate when stories like this one are sent in, and the OP clicks on the not reading the comments choice. Sending in a story like this, that obviously so many people will be questioning the movie like comparisons they gave, and refusing to not be apart of the comments, makes it that much harder to accept that there's any truth to the story. Not saying that this isn't a true story, as I know when it comes to paranormal experiences, they can sound really unbelievable, especially to a none believer. But it would be nice if they could at least discuss more details, to hopefully show that you didn't just make it all up. Otherwise we're just left to assume what we can see, and that is how far fetched this experience seems, and with no comments being made from the OP, leaves you to think it's because they have no truth to tell, to show that this really did happen. I'm not one to come on here, and call BS on others experiences, or to put them down in any way, but I hate when the OP won't even be apart of the Q & A part to their submission. If the OP does choose to read in on these comments, I hope you know that I mean no disrespect in my comment, but just saying that it would be nice to be able to have more of an open discussion on your story, instead of staying out of it.
Jubeele (26 stories) (895 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Oh dear, I've heard about furballs but this is... Something else. I did try to find out more about about how "Fishing at Rodhiss is haunted this is not the first time I heard ghost stories". But my search engine didn't find any ghost stories about Lake Rhodhiss. The closest I could find is about 50 miles from Rhodhiss, where the lodge at Lake Lure has a ghost in Room 2 that steals toilet paper. 😠

Lake Rhodhiss looks quite pretty though.
Http://www.lakerhodhiss.org/

Meanwhile, lady-glow and Dee, I'm ready with my Big Blanket, thermos of bloody Marys and toothbrush. Just in case... πŸ˜‰
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Echoing Lady-glow...

Good grief. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

505050505050505050

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: