You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: She Was Called "white"

Real Ghost Stories

She Was Called "white"

 

Disclaimer: All the names mentioned below were not their real names to protect their identity.

This was my first ever encounter with the other entities. It happened during my first-year high school stint. Allow me to let you visualize how our hallway looked like.

The first year hallway was located on the third floor. There were three classrooms. At the end of the hallway is an empty area that we usually used for dance/music practice. Beside that area are the stairs that will lead you to the dormitory where the Varsities stayed. I belonged to the middle section so our classroom was in the middle.

One night, our group were assigned as the classroom cleaners. It was around 6 PM. We were 5 in the group. I needed to go and see my Filipino Student-Teacher as I had to submit my project. I asked one of my classmates to accompany me. The Student Teachers' room was on the second floor at the end of the hallway, so I had to take the stairs. The lights were already off and the only light that's open was the one in our room. As we were walking towards the end of the hallway of the third floor, I felt a cold breeze that touched my left arm. It's like there was someone holding my arm. I felt bizarre but I opted not to pay attention to it. Although I felt it until we got back to our classroom.

Then my classmate Rhona asked me where Arianne is. (Arianne was also one of my classmates). I told her we were never with Arianne. I told her I only went down with Ian (also one of my classmates). Then Arianne suddenly showed up, so we asked her where she went. She said she came from the loo. The loo was located at the other end of the hallway. It was definitely not the same direction as to where we went. So Rhona was surprised and said that she saw another girl holding my arm while we were on our way to the second floor. She thought Arianne was the other girl. She said she definitely saw three people heading downstairs. We wrapped up cleaning the room and ran as fast as we could.

The next morning, we told our Teacher what happened last night. She then told us that it was "Puti" ("White"). She was a former student who was murdered and raped by one of the Janitors during their school year. My Teacher said it happened more than 10 years ago but still shows up as The White Lady every 6 PM. We bowed our heads for a minute and offered a prayer for her.

Thank you for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Travel_Consultant, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chloe26 (3 stories) (17 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-17)
Hi Travel_Consultant,

I don't know what is up with schools in the Philippines but it seems that every school has a fair share of spooky tale to tell.

Although, your story seems familiar - at some point. Do you come from an all-girl school?

Thank you for sharing your story. 😊
Travel_Consultant (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-13)
Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading my story.

Zaruje - Nope, I did not experience it again. Hoping she will find peace.

Sushantkar - Yes, it was really scary and I pity the poor the girl. She could have her own beautiful family by now or a successful woman however tragedy happened to her.

Melda - Nope, she did not look like Arianne. Me, Rhona, and Arianne are the only girls in the group, so when she saw 2 girls and a boy, she thought Arianne was the other girl.

I had a lot of scary experiences since I encountered "Puti". I will post them all soon.

Thank you.:)
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-09-07)
Travel Consultant - I'm wondering whether Arianne resembled Puti.

Perhaps Puti is hanging around, not accepting her violent death and she might be stuck in time, staying with the students because that was where she was comfortable during her life.

I sincerely hope that a blessing is done for her to assist her to move on to where she belongs. I can imagine that being a lost spirit wandering this earth must be extremely traumatic.

Regards, Melda
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-07)
Hello Trevel-C, Before I say how horrified incident that was happened to that poor girl, it is very sad to see the mentality of the society. It seems silent every day, where such tragic incident take place and loose reaction of the society prevents existing rulers from bringing any kind of social reform against these savory incidents.
Nevertheless, it was quite a creepy experience you had in your school. I personally liked the way you all respected that poor soul. May "White" rest in peace.

Regards
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-09-06)
Hi there!

That sure was a scary experience. Did you experienced it again? All I could think of is "poor spirit". Being taken away at such a young age by evil people. I hope the janitors that killed her got what they deserve. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to reading more from you!

Z ❤ ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: