You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Three People in my House

Real Ghost Stories

Three People in my House

 

I'm writing this because my sister has been acting weird. When I was sleeping one night I heard this shrill laughing from her room. So I went down the hall to see what it was and she was up with her light on talking to herself in the mirror. So I went back to bed and the next morning she was in her bed again. Before I went to school I asked her who she was talking to, she said she was talking to the girl in the mirror. So I was freaked out at first but then I did research on the house and there was three people that died here.

It was a little girl who I think she was talking to in the mirror, and a little boy and a father which is downstairs. I usually see the man downstairs sitting in an rocking chair next to the fireplace when it is lit. But I have never actually seen the girl or the boy.

So one day she was talking to herself in the mirror in her room again and asked her what was the "little girls" name was, she said it was nicole. I have always believed in ghosts and have seen them. The man's name downstairs is Tom. And the little girls name was nicole, but on the research, they did not mention the little boys name. So I set up a motion camera in her room and it takes pictures with motion. So when I looked at the film after school one day it had pictures of this clear tan figure of the shape of a little girl playing with the dora doll house, so I was startled at first but I always see ghosts everywhere and my mom also does.

Do you think she has the ability to see ghosts or is it an imaginary friend? Can you give me your opinion?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Magi8bal101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

t3h_h0bbitz (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
Doesn't sound like an imaginary friend. Especially after the pictures you took.
VendettaVal3 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-27)
Children, of course, may have imaginary friends when they are young, but try this. Study to see what else happens over the years, and to tell you the truth. Since it seems to be genetic, it's not so uncertain that she may be gifted.

-Val
lcpi (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
Well as paranormal investigators this sounds really bad if you need someone to check out your house we will do that for no cost you can check us out at www.myspace.com/lcpi08 or call us up at 304 583 2787 just ask for mike and heather
Magi8bal101 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
your welcome whitebuffalo I will take that in consideration and thanks for posting the coment. 😁
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-04)
Hello Magi,
Sometimes what we think as onlookers are imaginary friends are actually a visit from The Other Side. Younger children seem to possess the ability to see and to communicate with things that we can not see or do not witness. (For that matter, animals are also on that higher level of understanding with children)
I think the photograph might be an interesting addition to the story. Believe it or not, sometimes others see things in photography that we, ourselves, cannot.
Thank you.
Magi8bal101 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-30)
hey ohiowathe, good question they were murderd in the house by a killer. He assasinated them with a knife but I don't know if the killer is dead does that suit your answer?
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-30)
Thanks for sharing. Please upload that picture and tell me a little more about what research you did to discern there were three distinct deaths on your property. I would like to know how they died. Please post the links to this information.

I look forward to studying this story.

Thanks!
Magi8bal101 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-28)
yeah but its only the girl in the mirror she is not there is that ok? Cuase she was active even when my little sister was no there. 😊
PixieDot (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-28)
Like KimSouthO said, I would love to see the pictures! Is that possible? 😊

Px
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-28)
How old is your sister? How long has this been happening? Have you spoken with your parents regarding these 'sightings'?

I would love to see the pictures you took.

Children are often far more open to sightings and other paranormal occurances. They have not yet been jaded by the world around them.

Be careful in what you see and how you respond to what you see.

God Bless!
Magi8bal101 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
thanx eveyone for giving me you comments and partially solving who she sees in the mirrror. 😉
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
You have the makings for a ghost hunter being that you take your sightings with a grain of salt while setting up cameras and doing research on the property. Not being afraid has to be half the battle when investigating any kind of haunting. Guess you get this from your mother which means you also have a support system because she experiences it too.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
Hi Magi! 8 bal 101? Hmmm...
Anyway, I would also like to know how old your sister is. If she has a Dora Doll House then it sounds like she is very young. More than likely, your sister is seeing the little girl in the mirror and if she called her Nicole and the little girl who died in the house was named Nicole, than it's Nicole. The little boy probably moved on and the man, Tom, is residual if he is always in the same spot and doesn't deviate from this area. Thanks for sharing your story.
Shelby
miiish (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
Hey Magi8bal101
If you still have the pictures, upload them. Will be very interesting to actually see something not of this world
Cheers !
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
Hi Magi8bal101. I think since small kids have an unbiased view of things, they are more capable and open to seeing spirits. I think your sister was communicating with the little girl as you suggested, especially if you happened to catch a figure on the film. Has your Mom ever mentioned anything that has happened to her? You don't speak much of the man, maybe you could tell us a little bit about him and your experiences involving him. I would say he is residual, especially if he is always sitting at the fireplace. As for the boy, who knows? You haven't seen or had any experiences involving him, maybe he's passed on. Just because he died there doesn't automatically mean he's still around. Thanks for sharing your story, I found it to be very interesting.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-26)
Hi Magi8bal101. Thanks for the story, it touched on one of the three things that gets me spooked -dolls,clowns and mirrors.
😨 As for your question- I think in the majority of the cases that ghost and imaginary friends are one in the same. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-26)
I seen my dead moms face in a mirror once. So your sister could probably see the little girl in the mirror too. How old is your sister?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: