You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Hand

Real Ghost Stories

Black Hand

 

Years ago, for Christmas, I had asked Santa Claus for a pair of "little girl" high heel shoes. It was all the rage! Lol I remember daydreaming about how wonderful it would be to have such shoes! I would look so great and it would be so much fun. I was so excited I couldn't wait for Christmas.

Finally, Christmas Eve was here! That night, I could hardly sleep but, I knew I had to or Santa wouldn't come to our house. Morning came at last.

I jumped out of bed and ran to our Christmas tree. Santa brought me the most beautiful pink plastic high heels anyone had ever seen! I put them on my feet and start parading around the room. I was so happy.

My mom had gone to the kitchen to start breakfast. I decide to walk to the kitchen so my mom could bask in the loveliness of my shoes. Just I as get to the doorway to the kitchen I notice this black arm that comes out of the door frame. I'm walking very fast so I can't really stop and I walk straight through the black arm that has stretched out across the doorway.

I'm so scared I stumble and fall breaking the heel of one of my new shoes. I'm scared and crying. I cry not just because I've broken my shoes but, what was the thing I had just seen? I tell my mother about it but she has no idea what to say.

The horrific experience fades away with the years and several Christmases come and go.

But what's even stranger is that I see this black arm once more. This time I'm about 12 years old. My brother, sister and I are laying on a blanket under a lovely shade tree. We're discussing God and I'm preaching my little heart out. All of a sudden, the black arm reaches up from the ground and comes around me! I scream and get away from it quickly.

I tell my mother of the black arm. She says a prayer with me and calms me down. That night, and several nights afterwards, I sleep with my sister.

These two incidents happened to me years ago but I remember them as if they happened yesterday.

I don't know what this was or if anyone else has ever seen this black arm. All I know is that it happened to me.

Other hauntings by Jeani

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jeani, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-09-15)
Wow, that IS creepy! I've never heard of such a thing happening before. I think there are just mean entities out there that like to pick on good hearted souls. I say this because you spoke of God and maybe that's partly why it happened, although it happened when you were a child as well. 😳 Do you ever "sage?" That's what I do, along with prayer. I'm more spiritual than religious too like you and believe there is something in the universe that cares about us and will protect us if we ask or pray. ❤ Thank you for sharing your story.
Jeani (2 stories) (7 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-12-05)
CuriousDee,
Thank you for reading my story. I'm so surprised to learn that others have seen this black hand, arm. I thought I was the only one.
If you find links to any similar stores I would appreciate it if you would send them to me.
Thank you,
Jeani
Jeani (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-05)
LuciaJacinta, I would like it very much if you could send me the links to other similar stories.
When it happened to you were you hurt in any way? How old were you? It's just such a strange thing to happen and it helps to know that I'm not the only one it's happened to.
Thank you,
Jeani
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-23)
Yes, I'm going to look over a few more titles too and see if any more pop up similar.

Q: why do you think this happens?

I have no idea. That's what I've been pondering for the last year. I just keep reading all these stories and see if I can determine any similarity in accounts or patterns.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2018-11-20)
Hi Jeani,

I've never experienced this, but it sounds quite scary. After reading the comments, I find it quite intriguing that so many others have experienced the black hand/arm. There must be something to this. I'm interested in reading other accounts on this. Perhaps we'll find a pattern or clue?

I know I've read a few similar accounts, but the title's are escaping me right now. I'll see if I can find a few and post the links for you.

Thank you for sharing 😊
Dee
Jeani (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-15)
LuciaJacinta, I've had several weird things happen to me. I would like to hear about some your experiences so we could compare them.
Why do you think some people have things happen to them and not others?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you,
Jeani
Jeani (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-15)
Thank you, everyone, for reading my story. To answer your questions. I had the feeling this arm was not a good thing. It was dark, big and scary. I don't remember seeing a hand or hair on it. In both incidents it was very quick and no one else ever saw the darn thing.
I've had different "strange" experiences throughout my life. The most horrific one I wrote about. It's called Spookville.
I'm not special in any way or think that I'm some sort of magnet for the supernatural. Stuff just seems to happen to be.
I'm not extremely religious but, I do believe in God. I guess you could say I'm spiritual.
Anyway, thank you so much for your thoughts and suggestions about this black arm I've seen twice.
Cuddlebear (4 stories) (173 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-14)
Jeani Greetings!

Relatively speaking I'm new here and I've found that I take a very different view than most.

Your first encounter dealt with a young girl walking fast (perhaps running) in new high heel shoes into a kitchen where your mom was cooking Christmas meals. To me this really screams danger. The kitchen is a room full of things that can hurt a non-attentive child. My first thought was that the arm may actually have protected you from running into something really hurtful in the kitchen. Ruining your shoes was a tragedy (at least for young child) it would be what you remember most.

The second encounter dealt with you "preaching", I'm not a religious man, but I've read the bible and more than my share of religious texts and it strikes me as strange that preaching in the great outdoors would activate or call an evil entity.
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-13)
This has happened to me as well. Just an arm. That's it. I have been meaning to write my story for over a year now. I start it and erase.

I don't know about you, but in my case, I believe my arm was a negative entity.

Is that the only thing that happened to you? Only house? Only place? Did your parents/ sibling have any sightings of anything or hear voices etc...? It's odd that it wasn't part of a larger picture if you know what I mean. My arm was one part of a several year haunting that was mutlifaceted.
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-13)
Did the arm have a hand? I'm asking, because when I was a small child, maybe 4 years old or so, I was sleeping in the bed with my grandmother when I saw an arm without a hand slide down from the big, iron headboard and between her pillow and mine. It was an incredibly long arm. I sat up and looked at it, then I took my pinky finger and pushed it back up through the headboard and I saw it withdraw down toward the floor. I never saw it again. Strange, but true.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-12)
It seems like the Grinch had a grudge on you.

Do you remember if the black arm was hairy? The reason why I'm asking is because one of my uncles remembers a black hairy hand trying to touch him when he was a baby sleeping on his crib, he remembers always waking up and screaming and crying until my Grandmother would come and pick him up, then the hand would banish.

It makes me wonder if some dark entity/es feel curious about some children... Creepy!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: