You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Black Figure Trying To Choke Me

Real Ghost Stories

Black Figure Trying To Choke Me

 

Greetings!

First, I wanted to say that this is not my first story here, but since I posted my first story a while ago, I had forgotten the password so I created a new account.

Now, my story i.e.experience. Two weeks ago, a Friday, I came back from work at about 2 pm, and decided to take a nap in my room.

I dozed off immediately as I was really tired, and as I was sleeping I started dreaming, it was a regular dream of me and family, but all of the sudden, my recently deceased aunt (passed away in November) appeared in the dream!

I got really scared and being aware it was a dream, I tried to get up and this is when it got weird! I open my eyes and I see a black, featureless figure, on my right who immediately puts the blanket over my face and tries to smother me.

To describe the figure, it looked like a skeleton had wrapped up in black linen sheet. I wasn't much scared, or I don't remember being scared, I started fighting against it.

I grabbed his face, I could feel his empty bones holding on to the skin, and I think he scratched me or bites me in my lower part of the right arm, I don't really remember and finally I manage to set myself free. I get up with very little energy as usual after sleep paralysis, and go to the living room where I notice a red scratch in the place the thing bit/scratched me.

Now, I am not new to sleep paralysis or seeing black figures. I never sleep alone because of sp and similar, but it was a first to try and hurt me! I am a little scared it might try to it again, so any suggestion, explanation, advice would be welcome!

Thanks for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Orchidea88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-07)
It's possible that the dream and the experience are related. I've had a dream like this before where I'm dreaming of ghosts and wake up to a real prescence in the room.
Poppinjay30 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-07)
Set up a video recorder when you go to sleep. If anything like this happens, watch it back in the morning!
Orchidea88 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-25)
Kafka
Thanks for reading and offering a new insight. I am not very familiar with lucid dreaming, but I am going to look it up. As far as the sp instinct, well I had so for so many years that I just had to learn to somehow manage it.
Thanks again for taking the time to respond, you were very helpful
kafka (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-22)
Hello! This can always be addressed as a "you had a heavy meal before sleeping didn't you" phenomenon. But as an experienced lucid dreamer I've come to learn more about sleep paralysis.

It may not be paranormal, but an astrophysical experience. Are you used to lucid dreams? You seem to have good instinct in sleep paralysis, which is good. Fighting off the fear. Lucid dreams can be amazing, having the power to manipulate things what's happening in your dreams, but it also expose us to the astrophysical realm where entities wander, even when we don't want to be there.

Black/shadow figures seem to be prominent in situation like these. These figures are attracted to life, or light. It feeds off your fear and energy hence the feeling of weakness. Sadly I have no solution when facing these entities but trying your best to wake up and maybe chant a protective prayer or spell. Psychics also tip to imagine and a white protective light sorrounding you in meditation as if to manifest an protective aura.

Hope this helps.
Bodi-Gundamma (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-20)
It a nightmare and there is nothing to worry about paranormal stuff. Person will think about parnormal stuff if we get Situations like these. Stay positive!
Orchidea88 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-20)
Thank you Bodi Gundamma,
Unfortunately, there is no such clinic here where I live but I will try to keep that journal. I have been having these nightmares for a long time now and I only hope they are just nightmares!
Bodi-Gundamma (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-20)
It's good to keep a journal pattern and contact clinic if it's frequent. Also, it would be good if you keep camphor in your room and smell it for few minutes and then sleep. This will help reducing nightmare and please drink water as much as you can so that you would feel fresh.
Orchidea88 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-20)
Thank you lady glow for reading
The link was published by me but I lost my account so I opened a new one to tell this one.
There is no pattern in the dreams, they just happen from time to time, though lately not that much. But every time aftwr I have one, I feel exhausted, like all my energy was drained from me
Ill take your advice and journal them, and see what happens next.
Thanks again
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-18)
Hi Orchidea - Is this your previous story?

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=24338

In my opinion, this was just a nightmare and, perhaps, you scratched yourself during/before your sleep.

It would be a good idea to keep a journal of these dreams and see if they follow a pattern. Try to register if they happen after you read/watch spooky information or when you're going through a stressful situation.
If too frequent, perhaps you should consider going to a sleep clinic.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: