You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: He Doesn't Like Me

Real Ghost Stories

He Doesn't Like Me

 

I am a cable installer and I work in all sorts of buildings old and new alike. I am also a medium. I have recently been working a building that was built in the 1920's, the foundation was laid in 1918 by a freemason.

Anyway, I was in the basement of the building and there are three walking spaces under the building one is the biggest of the three and has a tunnel in it that leads to an old crematorium.

Well in each of these walking spaces there at least two or three ghosts. In the tunnel space there is a crying woman and a demon as well as a little girl. I have seen all three of these entities and I have been scratched by the demon for protecting some of my co workers.

In the medium size walk space there is an evil spirit it is a male and he does not like me at all. He has choked me and is constantly trying to trip me when I go up the stairs to the ground level and tries pushing me down the stairs when I have to go down to the basement. He has told me that it is because a woman should never work in a man's job. That I am a disgusting disgrace to all women. Now I am completely straight he just hates me for working in a man's job as a cable installer. I do not want to go back to that building I hate it but I need to so I can pay my bills and provide for my son.

There is a little girl who has told me she died from being sick. I think she means tuberculosis. She is always hugging me and she follows me around. She hides behind me whenever I am around my co-workers.

The crying lady has been asking me for help but I do not know how to help her. She seems so sad and there is a little boy who is super shy. I still hate the building regardless.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bradsmom31, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-18)
If you are able to get access to the building at will, maybe contact the paranormal group in your area with the best credentials and see what they recommend. Some have demonologist contacts that may be able to get the better of that nasty and set the rest of them free.

Either way, I would definitely practice my shielding techniques every minute I was away from that place to insure I was at my best when there. I would also, as ladyglow suggested, keep some sort of talisman or sacred item on your person - even a pocket full of salt - something that you can put faith in.
Meldel (6 stories) (39 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-29)
Hi Bradsmom.
I agree with RCRuskin. Stay away from demons. They can come in any form and usually do to convince the living that they are an innocent child or a person crying. Numerous members on YGS have seen demons in disguise. Take care!
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-27)
Hi, Bradsmom. I second Lady Glow's greeting. We're opinionated here, but we mostly get along okay.

Such interesting entities!

Stay away from demons. Don't think anything more needs to be said on that part.

Hopefully, you'll be able to ask the crying lady what she needs or wants help with.

Telling that man who keeps pushing you down the stairs that this is the 21st century won't help, I think. Maybe you could tell him that you're only assisting a man and that might placate him?

And, again, what Lady Glow said.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-27)
Welcome to YGS.

Do you know how to protect and shield yourself to avoid being attacked by negative entities?

Perhaps you could research online or ask a religious leader of your choice for advice on this matter, though some religions are not to open when it comes to deal with the paranormal, I think you should be able to get a blessed object or some protective prayer/s that could use before entering not only a haunted place but any other building.

If those spirits are asking for your help and the one you think is a demon has trapped them there and is feeding on their energy, I wouldn't recommend for you to try to help unless you know what you are doing, you don't want to bite more than you can chew.

I hope the following article can be of some usw:

Https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2013/02/how-to-help-a-spirit-cross-over/

Please keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: