You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Blood Under The Blood Moon

Real Ghost Stories

Blood Under The Blood Moon

 

Ever since we were little, my friend Zac Vegan (not his real name) and I would always pass this old abandoned house while we were riding our bikes down this rural road.

We have been always curious about the old house. Sometimes we would go and peek through the mostly boarded up windows but we haven't seen anything besides the fact that it's been abandoned for the longest time. There were old broken chairs strewn on the floor, the cupboards were broken... The only inhabitants seemed to be spiders and mice. Everything was dusty and covered in cobwebs.

The event that I'm about to write about happened during the last eclipse which was in January. On that night, we decided that it would be nice to watch the eclipse in an open secluded area. We thought the fields by the abandoned house would be perfect for this.

When we arrived there, I immediately got a creepy feeling. After watching the eclipse for a bit, we heard what sounded like light footsteps. Zac Vegan turned to me and whispered 'did you hear that?' I said I did but we didn't see anything. Then we saw a tall shadow moving amongst the overgrown bushes that were surrounding the house. Thinking that it could be a person, we called out 'Is anybody here that wants to talk to us?" we got no response.

After that happened, we went towards the house to see if anyone was hiding.

We looked in through the cracks of the boarded up windows with the help of our iPhone flashlights. We knew nobody could have entered the house because everything was boarded up as always.

Everything seemed to be the same except for this huge stain on the kitchen floor. Zac asked 'Don't you think this looks like blood?" I said yes it does but I didn't want to believe it.

We saw some movement to the left of the kitchen that had a door that looked like it could lead to a basement. About 3 feet from the ground, it looked like a head... But not just any head, the head of Chucky glaring and smiling at us. I'm not saying this was Chucky that we saw, but that is the only way I can describe it looking like. We could hear some faint gurgling that sounded like someone was choking, but it was coming from this Chucky look alike entity.

Just as fast as he appeared, he disappeared into the darkness. Zac and I looked at each other with wide eyes and open mouths, he asked me 'Did you see that?!" I couldn't speak, so I managed a quick nod. Zac said, "Don't be a coward and let's try to go inside!" but I said "No fu*king way!" Luckily, Zac didn't try to pressure me. We decided it was best to call it a night and go home forgetting about the doobie that we had planned to have after watching the eclipse.

That night and then for exactly 6 days later, we had recurring nightmares about the Chucky look alike entity trying to possess us. I kept waking up in sweat, and Zac told me later that he also woke up in sweat. We compared our dreams and found out that they were similar and equally disturbing.

What do you think this could be or it could mean?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freakedoutfreddy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Donald_Trumpet (18 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-04-05)
PRICELESS! Idn if this is an episode of "Ghost Adventures" or if it really happened but it's freaking funny.
Zac Vegan?! 😁 😁 😁
sugarANDspice (19 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-03)
I must have been very scary to see Chucky's head. I find that movie too hard to watch but I like it.
I hope you never have to see it again.

S&s ❤
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-04-03)
Hey guys. Haven I was clean for 24 hours so no doobie effects were happening!
It's possible that a homeless person was living there but it's a secluded place so idk
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-04-02)
If it was abandoned, maybe some real people were staying there. A homeless short guy that is a little off kilter could easily transform into a Chucky look alike in the dark. Probably was a real person. Just a coincidence on the similar dreams I think.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-04-01)
That wasn't Chucky, it was Pinocchio and, possibly Edward Scissorhands trimming the bushes. 😜

Perhaps a homeless person has been living in the old cabin and peed on the kitchen floor.

Have you gone back to see if the 'blood' is still there?
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-04-01)
Hi, Freakedoutfreddy -

Are you sure you didn't have your "doobie" before you saw Chucky? It would explain a lot.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: