You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Opened Door

Real Ghost Stories

The Opened Door

 

I went to spend my vacation in my aunt's house. The story begins when me and my cousin went out to play golf and returned back home. It was very windy outside and we both were tired. I was a big fan of WWE, and I realised that today was the wrestlemania, so I took out the iPad and started watching it. My cousin didn't like me watching wrestling so he used to switch of the wifi and at the end he snatched the iPad. I got angry and I took 2 of his favourite refrigerator door magnets and he was chasing me the entire house and the end my mum stopped me and forced me to return it to him. I was pretty upset about that too, so I headed upstairs into our room.

I thought I was all alone upstairs, but my aunt was sleeping in her room and her door was closed. As I mentioned earlier it was pretty windy outside and the window was opened. So I was playing with these beads called Pyssla beads. So basically we have to make something on the pyssla board and iron it and will be like a 3D object. I'm into paranormal stuff and I thought of making some kind of satanic sword of revenge while I was making it the door used to swing open and close by itself eventually I got tired of it and I closed the door completely. After a few minutes I saw the handle of the door move very hard I thought someone was outside but the really creepy thing is the handle moved very hard but the door opened slowly I looked out and I saw no one. I went downstairs screaming to my dad but he didn't hear my voice. I told my mum about it but she told it must have been the wind but how could such a light wind open the door. Till today only my mum my cousin and a few of my friends know about it. I didn't tell my dad about it but it still remains as a mystery.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LoneG, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LoneG (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-02)
Sorry for the late reply junglecat and NitroFuel765. Ummm I don't exactly know how old the house is but it must be atleast 10 years old and it was a one time thing.
8-bitDemigod (8 stories) (38 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-14)
Those Pyssla beads sounds like something I use all the time called Perler beads. You make your pattern then melt them together with an iron and wax paper.

About your story: I don't want to sound paranoid, but I think what occured was because of what you were thinking about making with the beads, the "satanic sword of revenge". Even if it sounded cool it's not good to joke around about making something like that.

I speak from experience.

I tried to make a ouija board twice out of my Perler beads because I thought it would be something cool to have. Both times I would get so far and something would happen that would cause it to be destroyed. The first time I was reaching for something and my hand bumped the board I had everything on, it wasn't a hard bump, but it still somehow managed to flip everything onto the floor. The second time I had the partial board sitting on my desk when our dog came bounding in like she normally does and bumped the desk, knocking everything off.

I took that as a sign that I shouldn't try again.
Junglecat (2 stories) (56 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-12)
Agreed, creepy. How old was the house? For certain, your mother couldn't explain it either and wouldn't want to heighten your alarm. I imagine that put you off making satanic play swords.
NitroFuel765 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-12)
That sounds kind of creepy. Also, I know what it feels like to be told a lame explanation for something like that. Has anything else happened like that again or was it a one time thing?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: