You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: The Green Light In The Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Green Light In The Room

 

This happened on August 18, 2019 at exactly 1:04am. As I am fully awake right now, at 2:04 am-exactly 1 hour after my green light experience. I was startled beyond belief as to what I saw an hour ago. Now I am calm as a bug in a rug. My mind and eyes fixated on the disappearing green light I just saw.

3 hours before I saw the green light, I got ready for bed after my full shift at work. Tired and worn-out, I fell fast asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. My Husband was already asleep beside me. Checking the clock on our nightstand it read,"10:02". The next thing I remember, I awoke to a bright green light above my bed on the ceiling. My eyes automatically opened. It had a weird pattern of a green snowflake but very round in circumference. Feeling shocked by what I was seeing on the ceiling, I blinked my eyes to see if I was imagining this. The green light was still there for 5 seconds and it disappears before my eyes. No cars passing by at this ungodly hour. My curtains are fully closed and absolutely no light coming in. Laying still for 5 minutes, I gather my thoughts, get up and turn on the lights in our bedroom. My Husband wakes up and I try telling him what I just saw. He mumbles something incoherently and goes back to sleep.

I am standing in the middle of our bedroom staring at the ceiling, wondering in awe of what I have just seen. Calmness fills my whole body. Was this my guardian angel visiting me? Perhaps so. I caught a glimpse of the Green light of my Angel. I prayed and thanked God for my beautiful green light. Amen.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SLBrown, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TheSweetDevil23 (6 stories) (49 posts)
 
2 years ago (2021-10-13)
Hi JulieK although it's interesting to read your comment here, but the Original poster of this story has written her experience two years back and I doubt they will give reply to you.
Although it's interesting to see such coloured orbs. I always thought orbs can't be seen and can only be visible through certain types of cameras only. I guess I am getting to learn something new everytime I am on this site. Wow amazing. Even I am curious what all colours in orbs signify...
JulieK (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
2 years ago (2021-10-12)
I have seen 2 blue lights they were round with lines in them they didn't move and I have also seen an orange one I don't know what they were unexplainable
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-09-12)
SLBrown

Colours do have a very special meaning in the spiritual realm it may well have been your guardian angel, I saw a blue light of which I'm pretty sure was my spirit guide.FYI, (new souls radiate white aura's) just a question for you if you don't mind. Did you lose a very wise old parent, grandparent or friend in the last 12 months?

Regards Daz
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-09-03)
With the calmness you felt, it must have been your guardian angel watching over you. ❤
SLBrown (1 stories) (1 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-09-02)
😘 I believe so. Thank you:) I know I am blessed... Very blessed.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-08-28)
Many orbs go by in front of us invisibly. Some orbs are unseen but able to be seen through a video-camera. Still others are bright enough to be seen as small, floating points of white light. A very few are seen as large and colorful, encompassing all colors of the rainbow. You certainly seem to have been blessed with a rare sighting!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: