You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Haunted House And A Dangerous Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

A Haunted House And A Dangerous Bathroom

 

Hey guys this is Srinivas again. I don't want to waste any time and will start the story. This happened to my cousin, i.e. My uncle's daughter (my mother's younger brother's daughter). They reside in Uppal, Hyderabad. They used to live in their ancestral house, which may be some 20-30 years old. It wasn't built strongly due to lack of money at that time, so it started to leak and had plenty of repairs to be done. They wanted to demolish it and construct new house there itself.

Firstly, they shifted to another house in the same lane. My uncle's family consist of my uncle, his 3 daughters and my grandmother. My grandmother had a great attachment towards that house, and she was reluctant to shift to another house and was in false belief that they were selling it off. She wasn't happy to relocate to another house buy finally she accepted.

The house they shifted was a huge one and everyone was shocked to see such a huge house was given at a rent of 5000 per month. But after some days my grandmother complained that she has seen a transparent or semi-transparent figure moving in house. Everyone laughed at her, thinking that she was cooking up stories to shift to the older house. She kept complaining about it multiple times but no one was taking her words seriously.

One day my grandma and my aunt were sleeping in hall in the afternoon. My grandma had some disturbed sleep and she woke up by some noise and when she saw she was frozen. A white figure of a woman was staring at her, walking near my aunt and suddenly that figure sat on my aunt and started pressing her neck. My aunt couldn't breathe properly and could not even shout. Soon my grandma went crying to pooja (prayer) room and brought a god's portrait and threw it on my aunt and the ghostly figure vanished.

My aunt strangely didn't know anything about it after waking up, but she also started to believe that something is wrong with the house. They both complained to my uncle and he blamed my grandma for brainwashing my aunt with stupid stuff. Soon similar incidents and occurrences happened, and my aunt's 3 daughters too witnessed the ghosts. The only person who didn't see the ghost was my uncle.

My mom paid a visit to their house once after listening to these stories and she didn't find any odd or creepy things. At night they all went to sleep. All of them slept in hall on the floor. During midnight my mother was woken up because someone was pulling her blanket. She held it tightly and was crying and also reciting every gods' names and she don't know when she went into sleep. My mother told me everything which happened to and my brothers.

After one week me and my elder brother went to my uncle's house and I wanted to stay there because I was curious to know the truth. Till night 11:00, I roamed in the lawn and also on terrace to see if I can find any ghost, but I failed and went back to sleep. I was awake until 2 to see if I could see that ghost. But, unfortunately, that ghost was bit shy to face me. I don't believe in existence of ghosts so I might have hurt the ghost.

One fine day they went to a marriage of a person who was residing in the same lane. And during conversation my uncle told a person that they are planning to build a new house and currently living in so and so house as tenants. That person was furious and started scolding my uncle for his irresponsibility and lack of awareness. When asked the reason for his anger, that person informed my uncle that the house they were living was haunted and until now 4 people have died in a same bathroom.

Now my uncle realized why the house was given for rent for such a throwaway price. And he mocked him that being in same lane how he didn't know about that house's history. And now even my uncle started to believe that there may be a ghost and he soon started to search for another house. He couldn't shift too far from his own house because he has multiple businesses to deal with. He is a painter and decorates in functions or marriages so he might lose customers, so he was searching for a house nearby his own house.

During an unfortunate day, for some reason my uncle gave some lecture about the struggles he faced in his life to his eldest daughter, thinking she was moving in wrong direction. My aunt, uncle and other two daughters went for a meditation centre, leaving my grandmother and elder daughter at house. As I said my uncle is a painter, he had huge amount of turpentine oil in house and thinner. The eldest immolated herself with turpentine oil and some other liquid in the same "BATHROOM". She was rushed to hospital but died after struggling for 4 days. She was 15 years old then. The incident happened in 2013 March 23.

Other hauntings by Srinivas108

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Srinivas108, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RogueDawg (2 stories) (13 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-28)
I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for your family to cope with the loss. May your cousin's soul rest in peace.
Srinivas108 (3 stories) (23 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-01-26)
Demon-slayer... I guess ghosts generally target weak minded people and doesn't dare to touch strong minded ones... Since my cousin was weak at that point coz she was scolded by her parents and my grandmother about her alleged relation with a bad guy... She at that point was mentally weak and was attacked my ghost... So ghosts didn't kill her... Her brain did... I don't want to blame something I didn't see...
Srinivas108 (3 stories) (23 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-01-26)
Hello silverthane61, I guess even ghosts have some preferences about what and whom to haunt... I mean according to the stories I heard and read... Most ghosts haunt a specific place or house and others directly attack humans... For example in my uncle's story his house was haunted... And in that same building many were living but it didn't hurt anyone except the one who live in that specific house... The building in which they were living was housing around 8 families... It's was multi storeyed house... Sadly it's going to be sold at half of its rate due to "ghost"
deshpandesh (2 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-23)
Thanks Srinivas bro all of your experiences are interesting.
Srinivas108 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
4 years ago (2019-11-21)
Deshpandesh, bro the said lane is right side of uppal bus depot
deshpandesh (2 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-17)
Scary story and sad about your uncles daughter. I live in boduppal. Where is this place in uppal?
Demon-Slayer_ (3 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2019-11-03)
Sorry For Your Lost...It's A pity!
Would It Be The ghost That Kill Your Cousin?
Melly123 (2 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-27)
I am so sorry for the loss of your cousin. How tragic for your family!
JuggaloJohn (guest)
+3
5 years ago (2019-10-25)
Ghosts/Demons can haunt (attach to) buildings, businesses, land, items and people. They haunt buildings no matter if there's a person present or not. Once a person living shows up the activity can increase because you're in their home. 😳.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-10-25)
I have always wondered if ghosts haunt locations such as homes or businesses, or whether they haunt people. If they haunt buildings, then nothing and nobody is hurt if there is no one around to witness the haunts. Or do they appear as soon as somebody mortal enters a certain area?
This home certainly has a lot of reasons for being haunted because of all of the deaths that have occurred there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: