You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost That Talked Something And Cried

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost That Talked Something And Cried

 

This is my first post here so please excuse and guide me if necessary. I believe in ghosts and paranormal incidents but still waiting for an experience myself. The incidence I am going to narrate actually happened to my wife's sister few weeks back. The location is Kalaburagi, a city in north Karnataka, India.

Let me tell you the background first. My pregnant wife came to her parents' home for the delivery and gave birth to a healthy baby boy last month. So I am visiting my in-laws' home every day. Everything is going well but our baby was crying so much in the night without reason. We were not able to sort out the reason of cry. He was not crying for food or any health issues.

We thought it's a bad eye (in India we call it as drishti). So in order to resolve this, my wife's sister did age-old ritual to remove drishti. As part that ritual, she burnt a small piece of cloth and it is believed that if the cloth burns more indicates more drishti happened (I don't know much about this ritual). And then she went out and threw it when the cloth turned to ash.

After throwing, she came inside home and after an hour she went into the kitchen to cook more food. The kitchen is small and parallel to the living room. And all my in-laws (my wife's parents and her 2 more siblings were in the living room too) and wife and newborn were in the bedroom where the ritual was performed.

The time was around 9 pm. Everything was normal and we people in living room were watching TV and I was having my dinner. But suddenly my wife's sister screamed so loud that everybody in the home was shocked and panicked. Initially, I thought she screamed because of cockroach or lizard but then I realised the scream was way more louder.

By now she came out of kitchen and saw me sitting on the sofa, she ran and sat beside me, grabbed my arm tightly. She was so scared and she started crying. Pointing towards the kitchen she said suddenly a man started talking something behind her and started crying (meaning the ghost talked something and then the ghost cried). Curiously I ran into the kitchen to find nothing. There was no negative vibe or aura and I saw the Puja (prayer) area in the kitchen. If it was a human the only way to run out was from the living room.

After sometime she was bit fine and we all gathered to discuss the event and I was saying how is it possible because there was prayer area with many idols. My wife said her sister faced this situation sometimes before as well and also she is born on Wednesday and people born on Wednesday face this type of issues.

After that incidence she was bedridden for couple of days and then back to normal. There is no harm to anyone and my little champ stopped crying without reason after that (we did other types of Puja though).

Now I have 2 queries, please clarify.

Is it possible for a ghost enter the kitchen when the prayer area is too close by? Is it true that Wednesday born people gets to hear from ghosts?

FYI my wife's sister is doing her graduation and mature enough not to imagine all by herself. I am sure what she experienced was real as per the way she screamed that made whole family panic. Also not sure whose ghost that was, since nothing negative happened after that, we did not investigate further.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Akkikad, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Akkikad (1 stories) (6 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-02)
RCRuskin and Melly123
Thank you so much for the information.

Rynne
I think maybe some ghost followed her when she went outside and came back after throwing the burnt piece of cloth. Infront of their home there is lot of unoccupied land full of thorn bushes.
We didn't investigated much though as it is not repeated again
Akkikad (1 stories) (6 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-02)
Hi rynne,
That is because when we stand at the kitchen exit/entry, right infront is the sofa of the living room, and I was the first person she saw and in such situations people hold anyone nearby to calm down. I said in the story also, both kitchen and living room are parallel And divided by a wall with a door size gap to enter or exit kitchen.

By the way the more tight the grab is more they are frightened and her facial expression was full of fear too.
This is their new rented house and in their previous own house (which they sold because it was not according to vastu Shastra, please Google) also she heard ghost talking to her itseems. After this incidence no paranormal things happened, but baby again cried lot few days back itseems. But he is healthy and fit and Doctor says babies generally cry until first 3 months. I came back to Singapore for work few weeks after that incidence
rynne (69 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-10-28)
Akkikad,

I have a couple of questions-Why is it that you sister-in-law ran to you grabbed your arm and not that of her parents or other siblings in their own home?

What has happened before or after similar episodes you shared she has had?
Melly123 (2 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-10-27)
I have heard spirits cry before. I use to hear it often in an old house we lived in when I was a teenager. I have also seen demonic entities in a church. They were cleansed out thankfully. I think spirits, demons etc. Can manifest most anywhere. I have never heard anything about anyone born on a Wednesday being more receptive to the spiritual realm. I was born on a Sunday and am very receptive/sensitive.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (818 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-10-26)
I have heard of people reporting such things, but I have not personally experienced talking or crying ghosts.
Akkikad (1 stories) (6 posts)
+5
5 years ago (2019-10-24)
RCRuskin
Thank you so much for the information. Have u also heard or experienced about ghost talking and crying?

LeaLeigh
Thank you so much
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-10-23)
Hi Akkikad,

I have never heard that people born on Wednesday are more receptive to spirits. I have heard they are restless. I am no kind of expert, though.

Thank you for sharing, Maria ❤
RCRuskin (9 stories) (818 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-10-23)
Hi, Akkikad.

I have seen ghosts in many places of worship. I even submitted an experience I had in a church. Just my opinion, but these are places where we interface with the spiritual realm, so it seems likely to me that spirits would come through this way.

Hopefully, they will be good spirits.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: