You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Spooked While Pregnant

Real Ghost Stories

Spooked While Pregnant

 

My spouse and I just moved into our new space and I found out I was already more then a couple weeks pregnant. I ignored my spouse when he said he was encountering any paranormal activity in the place because I actually thought he was making the stuff up. He said he was feeling a presence and would hear random noises but I thought whatever, yeah right.

Then just this past week I felt something swipe my left foot with the covers over and it woke me up. Then another day it actually swiped my left foot again and I didn't have the cover so I actually felt like a swipe with a single finger or stick. It was definitely alarming because it reminded me of the first time.

Then just tonight not even an hour or so ago my spouse went outside to have a smoke and I was in relaxing on the couch reviewing my pregnancy app when all of a sudden I turn to the window and see that one of the blind pieces was cracked just a peek right. But then I kept staring because then I noticed I couldn't tell that the blind piece kept going up and I was only able to see that there was more and more open space in between the blinds. I instantly called for my spouse outside and was shocked full of nerves to my stomach when he came in and I even screamed. I'm still spooked and now I don't want to live here pregnant. My body can't handle fighting off any paranormal activity whatever forces that was.

My spouse said he keeps hearing someone make a huffing frustrated sound and it's coming from the same window I told him about and him seeing the blind more up also. So we're not crazy we're pregnant and don't have time for this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tiffglace, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-03-18)
Hello Tiffglace, first of all thanks for sharing your experience and welcome to YGS. You should be happy when you are pregnant. Please don't get scared. Perhaps the spirit wanted to make you acknowledge its presence. But whatever you said didn't explain any negativity or malevolence on the part of the spirit. I agree with lady-glow. But what was your first gut feeling? Because generally, your first gut feeling would be always correct. Ask the same with your spouse. If you feel threatened or if you feel it is a negative energy, please do follow the advise given by lady-glow. Cleanse the house. It would help.

But, if you can't withstand the pressure, please do try to find another place to live in.

Kindly inform any further developments. Perhaps we could help out.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-03-16)
Welcome to YGS and congratulations on your pregnancy.

Tiffglace.

In my opinion, though there seem to be some paranormal activity in your house, this doesn't seem to be negative nor threatening.

You haven't mention if you are a religious person, if such is the case, you could ask for the help of a religious leader of your faith, if not you could look online for different methods for the cleansing/blessing of a place and do it on your own.

There's a member of the forum who has developed his own cleansing method, you can find it in the following link:

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Pregnancy, specially for the first child, can be an stressful period in a couple's life, you do not need to add any more tension to your routine. Perhaps you could start by acknowledging the presence of the ghost and asking politely not to disturb you and setting some limits to what they are allowed and are not allowed to do.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Good lu

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: