You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Paranormal And Pregnant

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal And Pregnant

 

So up until today I have wrote off all this as a coincidence. I am in my second trimester of pregnancy. We tried for years to get pregnant and lost multiple babies along the way. Since becoming pregnant, there have been a lot of weird things that make me think paranormal activity is happening. After today I have no doubt. So let me get into it.

Coincidence 1: My husband was super close to his grandmother growing up. Her name was Elizabeth and she tragically passed away of cancer before him and I ever met. I believe she has been the one making contact. I say this because we are expecting a little girl finally after years of struggling and her due date is my husbands grandma's birthday. Also I found out I was pregnant when I went in to be tested as I had abnormal cells that looked cancerous. This is not paranormal but definitely is a weird coincidence, especially since he prayed to her about it a lot having another child.

Coincidence two: Since being pregnant I have had multiple instances where out of the corner of my eye I see a little white haired person, but then I look and no one is there. This happens on the daily. I told my hubby about it and he said maybe it's grandma which I had never even considered because why would she appear to me and not my husband. I never knew her.

Final Coincidence: Me and my husband already chose a name for our little girl and everyone in our family knows this. Well today my father in law sent me a text that just said: "Elizabeth middle name Last name." I texted him back and reminded him we already have a name for the baby. To which he replied: "what are you talking about." I then sent him a screenshot showing that he had texted me that name. He sent back a screenshot of his screen and it appears he never sent a message on his phone.

I am convinced my late grandmother in law wants us to name the baby after her and is sending messages. I don't want to name the baby after her, but I am scared to anger her.

Side note: She has found ways to reach us from beyond the grave in the past. For instance, she arranged for a letter to be read at my husbands wedding which occurred 15 years after she passed. He never knew about it until it was read at our wedding. Also the circumstances to which we were brought together were very strange and the birth of our first born is nothing more than divine intervention. Our first born defied many odds and came when we did not know we needed him. In many ways he saved us.

Anyways what are your thoughts? What could all this mean? Do you think she just wants us to know she's present?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Dakota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Smartini13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Faith_2000 (2 stories) (10 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-30)
I've heard that paranormal activity can be multiplied in pregnancy due to the energy the baby gives off. My mam always blew things up like light bulbs and microwaves when she was pregnant.

Maybe you should get your daughter a doll called Elizabeth. That would be cute. ❤❤❤
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-27)
This is really neat.

I too once while living in an active house received weird texts from friends that never sent them or my phone sent weird texts to them that I never sent. I tried to reason it by saying it was a glitch in the phone or I bumped it accidentally. But, they were just odd texts that really seemed otherworldly.

It would be nice to name her after Elizabeth. It has lots of cute nicknames. But, if you don't that's ok. Maybe Elizabeth could be middle name? In naming my children, I really loved certain names but for whatever reason, it's like they named themselves. I kept getting signs that their names should be something else. Like, a friend I hadn't talked to in awhile called me and said they had a dream my child was named "name"...or I kept seeing the same name over and over again in different ways. Finally, I gave up my choices and just relented to what I felt what I was called to name them.

But, I will say, I'd give it a lot of thought. If you feel like it's a bad sign, or bad omen then don't pick it. But, If it brings you peace then I'd consider it.

Anyway, is this a house that someone else died in? Could the white haired lady be another person previously associated with the land or home?
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-27)
I think Elizabeth is a beautiful, regal name. I also think it will make your husband and his grandmother happy if you guys named your little girl after her. Maybe add a second name to Elizabeth to make it modern. Congratulations, you guys! ❤
Smartini13 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-26)
Thanks for the feedback. I really like the idea of a tree in her memory. My husband is obsessed with trees so I think it's very fitting.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-26)
Hi Smartini13!
I don't think that the entity (the late grandmother) wants to hurt you and your husband in any ways. She must be, like any other grandparents, happy to learn that a little one will be added to the family. I do suggest that you don"t take it too seriously because I know (not an expert tho) when someone is pregnant, it becomes dangerous when the mother to be is experiencing or having too much stress.

Congratulations on having a baby and thanks for sharing!

Z ❤ ❤ ❤
WisconsinLady (1 stories) (52 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-26)
Thank you for sharing your story. ❤
As an acknowledgment of love and remembrance, you could plant a tree in your yard to honor her. It could even be near a playset for your kids, so she will feel remembered and remain included in your family's life.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: