You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Haunted House or Just Bad Feng Shui?

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted House or Just Bad Feng Shui?

 

I swear my house has the worst energy. I am building a feng Shui garden right now. Day by day. I have exposed my mind to just about everything religion has to offer and I fear nothing in religion. Today I ripped up the moss out of the grass after poisoning it a week ago. I planted Tulips. And grass seed. I am fighting against this odd energy that still sleeps with my family.

My house: We felt so happy to move into this house with such low rent but we quickly discovered odd things. The house had cameras on the front and back, rose bushes everywhere around the house with no blossoms, crappy yard but the inside has been nice. Found bones in the back yard, I assume they are cow bones. Our landlord said we cannot have dogs ever! My girlfriend and I have had this shared feeling from day one. I tried to remove it so I inspected the house.

I found a chain on the side of our bedroom window which I removed, I put the screen back on our window which had duck-tape residue on it. We had odd howling sounds under our bedroom which claimed to be from the wind outside from the ventilation under the house. I checked this and it seems that all vents are boxed off around the bedroom except one. Hence the odd sound I assume. We keep hearing sounds, so I bought a fountain to drown out the odd sounds.

Last night my girlfriend who is not a sleep walker, woke me up telling me this "get out, leave this place, you are not welcomed here, get out now..." and then babbled about death... I said, what? I talked to her but she didn't respond. This was the first time that she has ever said anything that creeped me out since dating her 2 1/2 years ago. So, I nugged her with my arm to make sure she was awake and questioned her about what she was saying. I still haven't told her what she told me because she will freak out if she knows what she said to me. She said that she thought she was dead and her children had left her and she feared for her children's life. I reminded her that this is not true and that she was dreaming.

Tonight my girlfriend is concerned that she will sleep walk just like her oldest daughter already does. I think this house just has bad energy but I will heal it with time by removing all the fears. Another part of me keeps feeling the creepy feeling that this is something much more. Such as the doors shutting themselves after about one minute if the doors are ajar. In fact, I think I could time it and have all things in the house turned off it is so consistent. I am logical but I must say this is odd.

I was a sleep walker also but that was due to a dramatic event that happened to me, and it was all logical. I am not looking for ghosts, just logic. I was 5 years old when I sleep walked. I am fine now. I think my house just has bad energy but my gut keep saying otherwise.

Well our cats are happy, (they are stray until moving in with us in this house) so I am sure we just need to work on the yard to make this shared feeling go away. Hell, we had a bad start and we are probably just freaked out. Who wouldn't be. Thanks for reading my story. Living with this creepy feeling while taking a shower or trying to sleep keeps a person up all night. I keep ignoring it until my lady starts freaking me out during REM.

Cheers!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jaguar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SilverWolf77 (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-19)
I also advise praying and setting up crosses in the rooms. Look up feng shui in Google for some good sites that will tell you how to arrange your furniture.

Be blessed!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-19)
Wow. Please take the advice of rhodes and WB. If you choose not to do this, place a cross in each of the rooms, especially the bed rooms. It sounds to me, and feels like from your tory that the energy there is certainly negative, if not down right evil. Pray, pray, pray. Tell 'it' to leave in the name of the Lord.
If none of these suggestions work for you, try having the house and the yard blessed. If this does not work for you, there are wonderful smudge ceremonies.

I understand you are working to remove the negative energy and I certainly would not give up on these efforts, I would just step them up a bit!

Keep us posted!

God Bless!
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-17)
Hi Jaguar. I think that whitebuffalo says just about all of it to me. I would go with her suggestions. Thanks for sharing and keep us updated. And good luck.

SHELBY ❤ 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-16)
Rhodes has some pretty good advice for you there, Jaguar.
If this were at my house, I would burn a lavender incense in the rooms with the most activities going on. Sometimes it is a hallway that sees most of the action, put one there. Use one before bed, in your bedroom to calm the dream spirits. If that should fail, I would look up the Native American smudging here in the article section. Shane did an excellent job of explaining it all the way through, as well as having the thorough list of items needed.
I do not think I would blame the house, not just yet. You may just have an entity in your home that does not know it needs to Cross Over. It all seems harmless (with the exception of scaring the ---- out of you by showing itself in your ladies sleep), so I would not jump to any conclusions just yet. You sound as if you did a complete search of the place to see if there were explanations, so, I would use this as my next step.
Thank you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-16)
I admire your courage and determination to protect your home and loved ones as well as the way you approach the whole situation. You don't jump into conclusions and you remain skeptic towards events that might have caused a totally different reaction to someone else. I dare say that if all logical assumptions fail to provide you with a strong case, maybe it's time to trust your instincts and what it is that you're actually "feeling" as opposed to what you see and touch. I would even go as far as asking the help of sb with more knowledge on these matters. All the best of luck to you!
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-16)
I have lived in haunted places, and sometimes a good cleansing is all that's needed. Feng Shui is a good start but I would do a cleansing just to be on the safe side.
As for the rose bushes that won't bloom, I am not sure if I have the name right, but I believe it is called Virginia Choke Weed that imitates roses. It looks nearly identical to roses, except of course, there are no blooms. At one point there might have been roses, but that plant will kill and replace the rose. My parents had that problem, and they had to repeatedly rip the weed with the roots. Just give it a year first and make sure you don't just have roses that bloom at odd times of year. That could be one logical explanation for something! I hope the energies smooth out in your home soon, and good luck! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: