You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Husband And The Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

My Husband And The Ghost?

 

I am not sure how to explain this experience, or what do to about it all, but I really need help in stopping what ever is happening from destroying my marriage. I have gone over this story a couple of times and tried my best to remove anything that was too graphic because I want to be taken seriously. I am a 34 years old and married 12 years to a wonderful man. We have a beautiful daughter of 11 that we both love to spoil terribly. We are not religious and before all of this I would never believe a story like this one. I am trying to figure out how to tell this tale with out sounding like someone that should be committed.

We recently purchased our dream home in a more rural area of our state and have been settling in fairly well until the last 3 weeks or so. Things started with just noticing little movements in the corner of my eye in our bedroom at night. Shadows what would move when there was nothing to cause the movement. They seem centered around the corner of our room by the walk in closet. At first I just put it off to being a new home and not being used to the way lights move when a car drives by outside but since noticing the shadows, more things have been happening.

I started to notice that the closet door was always open when I looked at it. I was sure I closed it but then next time I walked into the room it would be open. My husband thought I was was just imagining it or that my daughter was playing a trick on me. We tested it together once by closing the door and leaving the room to check on our daughter. When we both returned the door was partly open. My husband joked we must have bought a house on an Indian burial ground. I tried to laugh and accept it as a quirk of the house, but recently things have started to happen in our bed at night.

I have been waking up at night feeling the bed shift. For a while I put it off to my husband rolling over and ignored it. Last week I was again awakened by a movement of the bed. It was almost rhythmic. At first I thought it was my husband rolling over but I felt it again when I was awake. My husband was asleep next to me not moving but I noticed his breathing was a bit fast and I wondered if maybe he was having dream. It was a warm night and we had just been using sheets to stay cool and I was about to lay down when I felt the shift of weight again.

This time I was looking at my husband and he had definitely not shifted but he did let out a low moan like you would in a dream if something was bothering you. I looked around the bed for a source of the movement and noticed the sheet shift at my husbands waist. His hands where both under his pillow since he likes to sleep that way on his back hands under his head. I could see movement under the sheets at his groin and thought for a moment he was having a nice dream but then they moved again and it wasn't a movement that a dream could cause. I gently moved the sheets aside to see my husband's boxers pulled down and him in an erect state. I am not sure how to tell this and try to keep things from sounding like a bad R rated movie, but as I watched him, things moved in ways they should not be able to on their own. Skin was moving like it was being touched and he was breathing heavy. I was scared not understanding what was going on. I thought maybe I was dreaming or going crazy. I said his name a few times but he did not respond. I shook him and finally his eyes opened and looked at me, but then he moaned. I shook him harder and then everything stopped. He was awake, looking at me and confused.

I told him everything that had happened and he told me that maybe he had dream, but he swears he had felt something down there. He said it was a gentle almost electric feeling of pin pricks and feather touches that felt very sexually intense. I was at a loss for words. I didn't know what to think or do. I was suddenly intensely jealous. He was still in a state and said he could feel it faintly and almost wished that I had not woken him up. I just looked at him a moment not believing what he just said, then I angrily got out of bed and went and slept on the couch.

In the morning I went in to our bedroom to talk to him and found him asleep naked with all our sheets his boxers and tee shirt thrown to the floor. The bed looked like it does after one of our own energetic romps and I could smell his lingering scent still in the air that told me something had brought him to climax. I stormed out of the room and went to get my daughter her breakfast and when he got up he looked sheepish and guilty. We didn't say three words to each other and he quietly got ready for work and left me with my daughter and a whirlwind of emotions. I went into angry cleaning mode and changed the bedding that still smelled of him and then started cleaning the rest of the house while my daughter played on her PlayStation. She asked if we were fighting and I admitted to her I was a little mad at daddy. She asked if it was because of all the noise he made last night? And I looked at her confused and asked her what noise? She said daddy was moaning all night and she wondered if maybe he was sick. I told her not to worry and I made her lunch and talked to her about how her school would work this year with distance learning.

When my husband got home I asked him what had happened and he looked at me shaking his head and said he really didn't know. He said after I left the room he felt like a flood of static pinpricks, as you would feel when your arm falls asleep, it slowly crept up his legs. He said it felt good but it frightened him a little too. When the feeling reached his hips and his privates all the feelings returned even stronger than before. He said he remembered not being able to resist the feelings as they where far beyond anything he had ever felt with me. He said they went on and on for quite a while. And he eventually passed out and fell asleep. He told me he was sorry and he loved me and he didn't want it to happen and he was frightened by how seductive the feelings where and that he couldn't resist responding to them. I could see he was really upset and scared. So I just held him and told him everything was going to be alright. Nervously we went to bed that night.

At a little after 2:00am I awoke to the bed moving again and a moan from my husband. What ever it is, it was attacking him again I could see his state and I hugged him and told him it would be OK. I looked around the room told what ever it was to go away! I pulled back the sheets and again his boxers where down and he was being molested. He awoke and looked at me scared and I told it again to stop and to go find someone else. My husband looked me in the eyes and gasped that he was sorry and climaxed. I had never seen anything like it. I was so scared and jealous. After that everything stopped again and we just held each other and he kept telling me he was sorry and I kept saying it wasn't his fault.

This has been happening almost every night now and I am am exhausted from lack of sleep. My husband is feeling horrible about it but he says its not a feeling he can fight since it starts when he is asleep. I do not know what to do but I am jealous and hurt and I don't know what is doing this to him. I am afraid something is taking my husband from me and I can't fight it. I know this all sounds crazy and I must be insane but... I saw this site and read the stories here and they all sounded similar to what we are experiencing. What can I do? I am at wits end. How can this all be real?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BrendaDances, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

DexterGregory (1 posts)
+4
2 years ago (2022-06-23)
I have been dealing with this since I was a young boy. I am much older now. It comes and goes, usually just after I have fallen asleep, it feels so real, so physical. My ladyfriend has noticed to same things you mentioned, sheets moving up and down, rhythm strokes, slow rides, etc. My hands nowhere near my private area. It has never bothered me, sometimes I think whoever it is doesn't want me to have relations with whoever I am with. It comes more often now than before. We have watch a shadow leave the room a few times. Yes it has basically ruining our sex lives. Most of the time I think it is my ladyfriend is feeling frisky, but when I reach over she is facing away from me asleep. So then everything stops, and I rollover and go back to sleep.
Mikeldo22 (1 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-11-02)
Hi Brenda,

I wanted to check in with you to see how you are doing now?
Is this still bothering you?
If I can offer any help or support if you still need it?
I have a few idea's that you could try.

I tried to send you an email but it bounced back and would not send.

I live in Australia and have had some experiences not unlike yours.

Do you have an email I can contact you?

Best wishes
Mike
Ryanlesner111 (9 posts)
 
2 years ago (2021-09-23)
Ghost are made of decaying electromagnetic energy.
Laser pointers create electromagnetic radiation.
So if you like you can use a laser pointer as a weapon
Against a ghost.
However if this guest is a demon.
You will need holly water to use weapon.
However most ghost are linked to objects.
I encountered a sexual ghost that was linked to a crystal.
So if you have found an odd 1980 Nickle
Or a family heirloom hunting knife in your home
And you can't remember the history of the object.
You may want to get the object blessed.
I personally would find the object that this
"friendly " ghost is linked to and give the
Object to someone who would enjoy the attention.
Maybe you know a sexually frustrated teenager
Who you can give the object to.
The_Morrighan (2 stories) (44 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2021-01-30)
Brenda Dances,
I believe that initially you experienced 'something' but reading through your comments the tale seems to be disintegrating into a hollywood-esque script. Obviously you're seeking attention or validation for reasons unknown to us, but might I suggest that some very human 'talking therapies' might be the way forward?
Morri. πŸ€”
The_Morrighan (2 stories) (44 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-30)
Alex_Beast, I have to point out that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I know many practitioners of various esoteria and they would all tell you not to mess with demons of any kind, incubi and succubi included.
MrsRamsay (guest)
+4
3 years ago (2021-01-29)
"I have hope that it will be over soon, come this dark moon."

Yep, Macknorton, as a writer (not of fiction, but of journalism) I am going to agree with your assessment of the situation. The quote above struck me as strange when it was written, but the petering out of the plot line here tells me she wrote herself into a corner and simply had no way out.

Great job, Brenda, hope it got you off. Hahaha... Gotta admire your creativity during quarrantine! Just remember that little tale of the boy who cried wolf.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2021-01-27)
Hi Brenda

Well, I've read all the comments and re-read this tale and personally speaking, this whole thing reeks of fiction. Very well written fiction though, in my opinion, so well done.

Your story, and it's many twists and turns, has a lot of dramatic elements that has drawn many people in. It's a winning combination ghosts, sex, jealousy, cheating, divorce, etc etc.

Please don't be offended, if my opinion even means ANYTHING to you (most probably not) but sorry I just don't buy it, it simply doesn't ring true to me.

But clearly a lot of people on this site here do believe you, and have invested a lot of their time and energy in wanting to assist you, so each to their own right?

Best of luck.

Regards

Mack
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-01-27)
Greetings, BrendaDances:

I'm sorry to read that your marriage has dissolved. Entities such as Incubi and Succubi are parasites; they rely upon human weakness in order to drain energy from their victims.

Have you thought about what you will do when it turns its attention to your daughter?

Renewing your efforts to banish it from your life might prove more successful when you consider that your husband was not the only relationship you might lose.

Best,
Biblio.
BrendaDances (1 stories) (23 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-27)
Update.

I was never able to free myself of it but I have learned to live with it. My husband is gone now and the frequency of attacks has fallen off but still happen more than once a week.

If and when I find a way to end this I will pass on to you all what I have learned. I guess from everyone I have talked to there is no easy fix here once it's under your skin. If you want the feelings at all you can't really stop it from coming back.
MrsRamsay (guest)
+3
3 years ago (2020-10-10)
Darius,
I stopped logging on for a few weeks because I had a similar feeling last time I was writing to Brenda.

It bothered me enough to get some distance, but I just wanted to stop by and see if you were ok Brenda. Sorry to hear about the latest.
dido (5 stories) (20 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-10-07)
Dear Brenda,
Sad to hear about what your family has been through even sadder to read that Hubby left...

From your last post you are smudging etc but still the entity is attacking you. Is the pagan group not assisting you anymore?

I know you said that you rebelled against Christianity but what is the next move to combat this evil? Would turning to God or Jesus not be an option now?

I am not Christian but what about Reciting St Patricks breastplate prayer daily for your and your daughter?

Anyway its just a suggestion because it really seems that things are getting worse and you aren't getting much help.

Saying a prayer for you and your daughter right now. Stay strong!
BrendaDances (1 stories) (23 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-10-05)
Things are a little rougher now alone with out husband. Smudging every day helps a little bit but not at night. The entity still bothers me on a nightly basis.

I have hope though it will be over soon come this dark moon.
BrendaDances (1 stories) (23 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-09-30)
LFrog1386: It started attacking my husband but when I was stupid and challenged it it switched to me. My husband witnessed an attack and rather than accept it and try to support me through it as I did for him, he became jealous and bitter then left us.

I had hoped he could understand that no one would be able to resist those feelings as he himself couldn't in the beginning. I guess he does give me that level of support...

Again when it gets to details of the feelings and responses I can't really put them here. If you need that sort of information to offer help or need to know to help another I will do my best to answer in email since we have to keep this more family friendly.

Brenda
DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
Of course you do what you feel is right for you. I respect that and hopefully it does well.

Also if you can answer my curiosity, is there by any chance in your home you feel emotions of hate, hurt, or anger?
LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
 
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
I, too, have been following this since you first posted Brenda. I didn't offer any advice as I didn't have any experience with succubus/incubus spirits.

But since reading your comments in the replies, I am curious that you mentioned that you both were attacked by this entity. That doesn't seem to be the case in your original story so can you clarify? Were you also being attacked by this thing that aroused your husband? And he was jealous because you also were asleep and therefore could not defend against these attacks, the same as he?

I am very saddened to hear that you two have split up over this. I truly hope the group you're working with is able to banish this thing and that you and your husband might be able to work things out in the end. ❀
BrendaDances (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
DarriuxDarkk: No offense intended but it is a pagan group that has stepped up to help me and if any religion is calling me what they are passing to me makes sense and feels right.

I was forced to be Christian as a child and I rebelled. Now if anything I would cling to the faith they are offering.

Brenda
DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
Oh by the way, Brenda, I don't know if it is something significant but as I was typing a reply to your story, I sensed some heavy energy, like nauseating sensation.

This is my first time experiencing it on this site even though I've read and replied to a lot of stories here.

There is something in your home that is sinister that it's energy somewhat permeates through the site or your posted story alone. I don't know, I don't consider myself psychic but I have always have that trait in me to sense things like of an empath kind of way. I believe on your story and the entity you've mentioned.

I can really feel it's negative energy. Anyone has experience this too? Please tell me I'm not the only one. I'm actually still shocked at this.
DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
I am so sorry about what happened between you and your husband, truly I am. I know you've said that you are not religious. At this point, how worse can it get. Maybe you need to open yourself up for Divine Intervention from God?

It wouldn't hurt to try to believe in God and ask help from Him. I know, I've read at some of the comments that you tried it already but without conviction and belief nothing seems to work. Maybe this time you need to have faith, just surrender everything to God, be it your worries, sadness, problems, everything and let God take care of you.

Nothing is impossible with God and I truly believe even this sinister entity that ruins your marriage is no match with the grace and love of God.

I do not want to offend anyone who has a different belief on higher beings, that is not my intention. I am just sharing my own opinion in terms of my own beliefs on God, because I have experienced and witness terrible apparitions when I was young, but having faith in God helped me through it.

I just want Brenda to be ok. Remember God loves us all and He will protect us just have faith in Him.

Thank you and God Bless.
BrendaDances (1 stories) (23 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
Lealeigh,

I am reluctant to give details of the talks we had here. If you want to know more you can reach out my email but, I think more is going on here with him than just this.

This whole situation is hard to deal with and know its changed me a lot over the past weeks. I don't even recognize myself anymore. For my daughters sake I need to end this thing so I am going to see it through no matter what it takes.
Alex_Beast (17 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
I have a strong feeling that the spirit is confused.
And not intentionally caused trouble.

Their way is different than ours. They don't know what a marriage is.
They don't know our limits
And spirits yes have no gender but some chose to stay with one gender.
Some spirits chose to embrace more of their female side as others chose to embrace more of male side for the sake of being more dominant.

My intention is to help, there is no need to bash me or hate on me. My intention was good.
I will stop commenting on this thread I can feel my help or my advice is not welcomed here

I am sorry to hear about the marriage 😒
I hope you do get rid of the spirit.
See if the banishment ritual works that I posted couple of days back.

❀
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
Alex_Beast,

Do you really think this thing is a "her" or a "she"? Whatever this thing is, it is not ruining Brenda's life for the sake of companionship.

I hope no one takes this the wrong way; but, if I were in Brenda's place, I would happily tell it to go to your house in Arizona or Canada or wherever - per your profile information. I'm sure Brenda has told it to go somewhere during all this time.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
BrendaDances,

I have been following this story and the comments since it was published. I am very sorry that you are separated from your husband. I don't know what you and your husband said to each other; but I imagine that the motivation for him leaving was more to do with panic and confusion - rather than him feeling betrayed by you. If he said that to you then I have to think he is using those words to protect himself. He's hurting you and accusing you to put the situation at a distance; rather than stick around in a situation he doesn't know how to fix.

I am sorry if I am making assumptions. Like I said, I don't know what kind of words were exchanged between the two of you.

- Maria
Alex_Beast (17 posts)
-3
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
No you don't mail order her to me, you just tell her there is someone interested in you and you give her my name Alex_Beast demand her to leave to me.
She can find me, spirits are not bound to time and space, she can be at my place in less than a second.

Also she might or might not come.
They still make decisions.

I hope things do get better for you πŸ™

And also if she would cross the line with me I would figure something out along with those from
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com
BrendaDances (1 stories) (23 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
Alex I don't think I can mail order you this thing, and be honest it will destroy your life. Its not something you want to play with.
BrendaDances (1 stories) (23 posts)
+5
3 years ago (2020-09-29)
Things we hope will be resolved by the dark moon. We are working with a group here. Unfortunately the jealousies involved as result of witnessing each other be unable to resist the attacks has ended our marriage. Where I could understand him my husband could not understand my surrender to it. My daughter and I with the help of one of the members of the circle are keeping things under control here though I am still suffering attacks.

Not sure what else I can do now.
Shabtslover (11 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2020-09-26)
Thankyouu valkricry for the info, I will keep that in mind and try my best to not use txt talkπŸ‘€βœŒ, because sometimes I do that without knowing, so I will correct it if I ever do it, though I do get a notification which reminds me where I wrote it wrong (words like idk), which is a really good feature
Alex_Beast (17 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-09-26)
Hi Freakedout

Thank you for worrying about me ❀
I will be allright I studied the occult for good 5 years and I have had entities trying to harm and I banish them.
I still fot 3 shadow beings around me sometimes walking around my bed and they know that if they mean me any harm there will be consequences.

I embrace the spirits dark or light I try to understand them.
I am trying to master my Out of body experiances with them around.

Also in the future I plan to be around spirits far more powerful and dark.
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2020-09-26)
[at] Alex beast, I don't know if that's a good idea man, if the creature can go through the internet it maybe a malware. And what if it's a macho faking to be a woman? πŸ€”
Be careful what you wish for, just saying. 😁 😁
Alex_Beast (17 posts)
-1
3 years ago (2020-09-26)
Hi Lady glow

The entity will know by my name.
When I made this name a print of my Consciousness is in that
She can travel to me by internet.
She might be here allredy.
Once I posted this I saw a short shadow pass by looking like a female
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2020-09-25)
Alex_Beast

Even if it was possible to send this entity your way, first you need to clarify where exactly in Canada is the state (?) of Arizona, or if you live in the town of Arizona, Manitoba; otherwise it wouldn't know where to go.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!