You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Nursing Home 2nd Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Nursing Home 2nd Experience

 

So tonight, about 45 minutes or so ago, I was in a residents room, he was talking about how the lady above him wouldn't leave him alone and let him sleep. I asked what she looked like... (he described the same lady that my other residents described in my last post 😱)! I was trying to ease my mind and take his off of it, I looked up a couple times and yelled at "her" to leave him alone! I was in there for a good 10 minutes talking to him and listening to him talk about how "she needs to be whacked upside the head" lol. (I was changing him too) as all of this was happening it felt like the hair on top of my head was standing up, I was sooo creeped out, but didn't want him to know... I eventually said that I would get my angels to make her leave, and he smiled. Then I walked partly out of his room and watched him for a sec, he wouldn't take his eyes off "her" and then started to reach up like he was reaching for her, he held his hands like that for a few seconds. So I said really low while watching " Lord please help this man, and make whatever he is seeing go away" then left the room.

I went to tend to another resident immediately after, then after I finished her, as I washed my hands, I noticed 3-4 scratches on my wrist, really red and whelping. I know I didn't scratch them, I would've known. I didn't feel it happen. They are still there, even now! I'm really really creeped out now! I was hoping it was him having an hallucination! 😳...

Never had this happen before! Any suggestions?! Please, and thank you!

This happened shortly after my last post. I no longer work there. I also know I didn't scratch my self, and it wasn't from my hair tie. I have pictures.

Other hauntings by Mbcmsj6

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mbcmsj6, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MsTea (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-22)
Clearly, it's a nurse who passed away a long time ago (hence the different uniform). Maybe she passed tragically and is still holding on to that anger.

Have you tried doing some research into old staff members who might've passed on the job or met a tragic end? Would be interesting to know what you find.

Did the old man and the other patient live long after encountering her? What were both patients suffering from? Could give us insight as to why she appeared only to them.

Was also confused when I first read this second post, but caught on.

Do some digging and please let us know what you find. Also curious since she felt the need to hurt you.
DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-17)
Scratches on you by any entities is never good. That implies to me that it is a malevolent spirit. I've had numerous encounters in the nursing home and I've shared it here as well but I've never experienced being attacked by an entity. I suggest some protection to be with you at all times for example a holy crucifix if you're religious, anything that will help you. God bless.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-12)
Hi Mbcmsj6.

I find both your experiences unnerving and fascinating, in my opinion, the way you have described the events is a bit confusing though. I'm not playing grammar police here, but I had to re-read both of your narratives trying to understand the time frame.

"So tonight, about 45 minutes or so ago, I was in a residents room..."

"This happened shortly after my last post. I no longer work there."

And from your first story: "This was about 4 years ago, I no longer work there."

My first thought after reading your story was that it had happened the night of 2024-02-07, not about 4 years ago.

Anyway, I hope this spirit has stopped disturbing the residents and the employees of that nursing home.

Thanks for sharing.
Mbcmsj6 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-12)
I always wondered, if maybe I upset it the 1st time? (In the first room?) And she didn't like me telling her to them alone. I know each time I'd go in that room after the scratches, I'd get this really strong feeling of being watched. I kept feeling an uneasy sensation in my stomach that it was peeking out of the bathroom or from behind his chair that was facing his bed.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-12)
Usually those scratches aren't a good sign, myself and people close to me experienced the same thing, so after doing a little research I found out that usually angry and malevolent entities leave their "mark" on someone, always in the form of three long scratches, in your earlier post this entity didn't seem to be aggressive 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: