You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Black Teddy Bear

Real Ghost Stories

Black Teddy Bear

 

It's been a long time since I have not submitted any stories. Been busy with work for a couple of weeks. My story actually happened about 6 months ago. This took place at my fiance's house. To begin with, my fiance and I are not living together, however, we do have a daughter which was just 8 months old at that time. My fiance, Anthony was taking care of our daughter during that time, as I had to go to work.

One night, our daughter woke up and kept crying. Anthony fixed her milk and tried to cradle her back to sleep. Franz (our daughter) was not pacified. She kept crying and crying. Anthony placed her back in her crib, and noticed that Franz was very uneasy and kept staring at the black teddy bear in the room. No matter how he tried to carry Franz in his arms, Franz would always look back at the black teddy bear. As pissed as he was, he threw a pillow hardly on the black teddy bear. Franz from then stopped crying, drank her milk and went back to sleep. Anthony was puzzled and somehow it gave him the creeps. As there were stories from their helpers, claiming that they see a child running around the room, or a woman sitting in the living room.

As what they said, children are very sensitive to the paranormal. Maybe that certain entity was bothering her that night that made her feel restless. I feel so bad for my daughter.

Other hauntings by babyfranz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, babyfranz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Hmm... This is very strange. Has your daughter been doing well now?

She could have been having a bad dream about the bear, but I wouldn't know.

I hope everything is okay now, though. 😊
Piro (4 stories) (19 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-27)
1 Get rid of the bear
2 Get a priest to bless your house
3 Tell children to go away
4 Hire a nanny who dosent believe in ghosts
5 Fire the nanny who dose
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-26)
Hmm... Maybe the kid running around was playing with the bear and gives the other kids a scare? Hehe

that's what I hate about kids... They just stare at a certain part of the room and then wail! It gives me the chills every time I have to babysit my nephew and he does that... 😭

Thanks for the story and God Bless your family babyfranz 😊 ❤
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-07)
I do not see how a teddy bear and a distressed child equate to a paranormal experience. I would be wary of applying paranormalcy to everyday events too often. In my humblest of humble opinions, a baby disliking a toy is not evidence of anything paranormal at all.
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-18)
I just hope so... Because I'll really pity her if this continues... Thanks for reading!
bluefox3 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-17)
maybey she can see things that other people can't and while she grows up shell stop seeing things
😢 😁
Elahie (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-11)
My second encountor with the para-normal with with a teddy bear but I wasn't scared cause I didn't know nething bout ghosts. I was watching a movie and I wanted my teddy bear, so I went to the room but I didn't turn on the light, then I was about to pick one out of about 9 then it turned and look at me then I can back to the living room
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-11)
Ey mustang

I just did. I placed the teddy bear in the closet. I can't afford to throw it though as it was given as a present... :(
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
Hi babyfranz. I would have to agree with whitebuffalo. If the others in the home are saying that they are seeing a little boy and a lady in the living room than maybe there is more to it than the bear. However, why do you need to hang on to this bear if your baby and your fiance's nephew are afraid of it? Why don't you throw it away? I would have atleast put it away a LONG time ago. Who knows though! Put the bear way out of sight and see what happens from there. Thanks for sharing your story.

SHELBY ❤ 😊
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
FRAWIN and LouBaby:

There could actually be a big possibility that she was having nightmares. However, I forgot to mention in the story that my fiance's nephew also had the same experience. He was about a year old at that time and had that experience with the teddy bear. We think that the kids have seen something that we adults are not that sensitive of.

whitebuffalo:

The teddy bear is still lying on the shelf in the family room. I think I should try to put it away for the meantime to try test she's just plainly scared with the bear or there is really "something". Thanks a lot for your advice as well.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
Hi babyfranz,
With the added stories of from their helpers claiming that they see a child running around the room, and a woman sitting in the living room, I think I would have the house blessed. I do not think that these visitors are anything to worry about, Franz just can not understand what they are. When she gets a bit more communicable, then she may be able to fill you in on what is going on.
For now, though, I would remove the black bear from her sight. Put it up on a shelf in a closet if you have to. Leave it behind a pillow. Cover it with a blanket. Do not allow her to see it, and that way you may be able to tell if she has a problem with the bear, or if there is something else in the same space as the bear.
On the other hand, she just may be experiencing nightmares. She is at the age when children start to realize that the world is not always rainbows and hugs. She is starting the age where the "real world" creeps in and they are more in tune with moods. If Daddy was a bit aggravated that his little angel seemed upset and he was not able to calm her in the usual ways, then she COULD have been feeding off of that.
Lavender baths before bed, lavender incense about the home, and possibly a house blessing. That is what I would suggest.
Thank you.
LouBaby (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-08)
Just out of curiosity, do you think the baby could have had a bad dream and then the first thing she saw when she woke up was the black teddy bear? Maybe she figured that her Dad was coming to her defense by throwing a pillow at the bear... Maybe, Just a thought... Thanks for sharing your story...
😊 Louaby
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-08)
Hello babyfranz. Not meaning to belittle your experience but I don't think you have anything to worry about. It seems to me that your fiance freaked himself out and applied a paranormal reason to a coincidence. Before I would worry too much I would wait until Franz is old enough to communicate to you what is going on. For your own peace of mind you could have the house blessed/cleansed.Thank you for sharing your story with us. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: