You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Unknown Children that Won't Go Home

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Children that Won't Go Home

 

I moved into what seemed like a lovely house in Missisauga, ON. I rented the basement with my spouse Jaysin. It started roughly a month after we moved in, with sounds we could not place and things being moved, entire cabinets being rearranged within minutes. Then a small child-like hand-prints started appearing on my closet mirrors, they started appearing on my bathroom mirrors, things started getting broken. We tried to be friendly towards them, as we had heard the sound of children, we tried to mother them, as we felt sorry for them. All the time I was living there, I was depressed. One day, I saw the boy "john" crying in the corner and then in the middle of the room, on his knees crying into my dress. I talked to him, gave him toys, told him it was ok, things calmed down for a while, then they stopped all together. I cleansed the house and it seemed they had left. However, it all flared up a month later, worse then before. Jaysin started to get hit, poked, and slapped.

I got poked and experienced feelings of sadness, almost like I was dead, I didn't understand it. I started to have recurring dreams of "john playing, then dying". He chocked to death each time in my dream on a apple. It made sense to us, as where we lived used to be a farm. However, the haunting would not stop. We tried to clean the house again, it stopped for another month, then got even worse, the physical contact got even more aggressive.

One night, my friend Ash stayed over and said she heard laughter and scuttling in the kitchen. She claimed she thought it was my rabbit at first, but then realized the rabbit was in her cage in my room. She said she heard soft crying, a little girl, she thought. she never returned again to my house after that.

Another night, Jaysin was getting poked and hit violently and he asked it if it could hear him, it hit his head very hard, he then said "is there something you want me to know?" It hit his head very hard again, all this time, I heard soft noises I could not place. He then asked it "how old are you?" It first hit his head 8 times then 10 then 6 then 8 again, he then asked "is there something you want to show me?" It started to hit him hard, he then asked "I am going to name places of the house when I name the place let me know ". He started naming areas, when he said kitchen, it started hitting him repeatedly. He went to the kitchen and heard the garbage rustling and ran back to the room.

Then the noises and sounds became louder and more persistent. On thanksgiving day, we where enjoying our dinner, and the plates and dishes in the kitchen went smashing into the sink. I also had my rosin (special wax for violin ) smashed into pieces and my goblets all destroyed, and knives thrown off the walls. Another day, I was sitting by the computer and I got smashed in the head by a unseen blunt object. It appeared as though I was getting the rough end of the violence. Yet another time, I was in my house alone,

I got the feeling of being watched by something and the feeling that it wanted me dead. I always felt this way in the house after that.

One night, me and Jay were lying in bed. By this time, we could not sleep in the dark any more. We saw a dark shadow appear in the corner and grow and grow, he jumped up turned on the normal light and it was gone. I was left with that feeling again...

Now, this is where it gets really scary. I started to get the feeling there was more then one thing in the house. I started to get very ill (stomach and sore all over). We could not figure it out. I still felt not welcome in my own home and I wasn't sure what to do any more. One night, just before Jaysin came home, I was showering and I thought he came home as I heard him say "hi", I yelled back "hi" but he didn't respond. Then I saw a seriously scary face looking through the shower curtain at me, I batted at the curtain, called Jaysin an !*%$#, and looked out there was no one there. Jay wasn't home yet. I left the shower wet, just in a towel and sat outside in the stairs until he came home.

Another night, before he came home, I was in the shower yet again. Jaysin was due home any minute. He walked into the house to me crying, walking out the bathroom, bleeding from my face. I had been scratched 18 times perfect lines across my cheek! He calmed me down and I went to the bedroom. He was inspecting the bathroom and in the span of one minute, I got attacked again, this time on both breasts, on the top of them, 22 slices on each one. He freaks out, walks me to the bathroom to clean up my face and chest, then turns around for a second, and I get it again, all along my back and spine. They burned like no tomorrow, it was the worse pain I have ever felt and they also burned for three days after. We decided we would leave as soon as possible.

The night before we moved, I went to bed, and woke up in the morning perfectly fine, but my leg was killing me I couldn't figure out why, being half asleep I didn't think to look at my leg. Later in the morning, I wondered why is my leg so freaking sore. I looked down and was so shocked, a burn from my space heater was on it, the size of my palm, 2nd degree. What boggles me still is the fact I'm the world's lightest sleeper. Jaysin stirs once in his sleep I'm wide awake. The burn still hasn't fully healed and it has been two and a half months and my chest is scared now.

The one thing I'm grateful for is the fact that I'm alive and out of there. If anyone knows about these things please leave a comment or email me: miss_mittins [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Although they have since healed, the following pictures, taken today, can still show some of the marks left by the attacks:

Scratch #1
Scratch #2
Scratch #3
Scratch #4

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Mrs_Davis27 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-04)
That was a very scary story! Especially the bathroom incident I probably wouldn't of taken another shower in that house let alone sleep there. Everytime I read stories of people moving into a new place and scary things like this occurs I'm frightful see me & my husband are in the process of purchasing our first home and I'm deathly afraid of it having something that doesn't want us there. I don't really care if they're nice I believe if there's one there's more. & that scares the crap out of me.
Tabby_Cat (15 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
This is the scariest story so far. I have never heard of anything so violent! That was no child. That was a straight-up demon! It probably took the form of a child to get you to pity it. I'm glad you got out of there.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-11)
okay run...!

great story and it has scared me to death! X

pray to god or an angle or something for protection!

quickly! X x before it gets any worse! X
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
wow that's bad. That is a frightening experience seems like demons or something evil. Yeah I would of left before it got worse.
akaglowboy (3 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-15)
That is a truly frightening experience. It's good that you got out of there before it got even worse.
Colic di epsum caht de iliath (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
Children can be very obnoxious and rebellious... But never this bad because they know that they are not strong enough to hurt you or ne adult... This isa demon!...an adult demon who is going to come after you even if you decide to leave your location... You have to see a ghost hunter immediatl to rid this spirit of evil from your presence... God Bless and good luck
Kodak (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
Yikes. It looks like they got pretty physical there. I hope you've okay.
lisa (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
sarah I believe you and it sounds like demons to as well. I will pray for you hope you.
Gaurdian (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Beware child entities. If that is in fact what they are. If whta you're saying is true then I am sure you were being haunted by something other than I a child. Weather it was a deamon or an adult ghost. It is not usually in the nature of a child alive or dead to hurt another in this violent way. If you have not moved away I recomend you leave now.
nikki (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-25)
I will certainly pray for you two. You sure went through a horrible ordeal. You will certainly be in my prayers. Take care. God Bless.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-18)
Interesting, and so true. Demons are this way. Demons follows one when once callled to them. You mention your companion used to be in a cult. He needs to pray a good prayer for it to leave you alone. Also it is important that when thinking moving to a place, ask first, from neighbors , the people who used to lived in the house. How were they like? Why did they moved? ESpecially, how long do people lived in this particular place? Been through that, done that, but late.
I posted a story prior to reading yours about this. Take care.
sarah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
marg yes I amaware I have a gift , I have had bizzare dreams about this child I did not want to delve to deeply into them with this story as I am still revovering thank you rmother for me .

my father was gfted as well I am the one who got it at times I cannot handle it ,

.... Thank you ever so much and may you be
blessed eternally
Marg (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-22)
Hello,I responded to your story yesterday and I told my mother about this. She is a psyhic herself!She says,that you are a psyhic and do not know it!You should go to a library and look up the history of that house.And,that may give you the history of what's going on in that house.My mom says,"Make sure you do this!" Good luck!
sarah re marg (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-21)
unfortunatly we do not live there any longer and we cant enter the premisis , I wish we could have somone go However I do not even want to be in the same area as that house . I am to scared ofit and what is in there . :S


thank you !!!

sarah
Marg (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-21)
I read your story and I have to admit you both had a very scarey experience! I have read alot of ghost stories on other web sites and yours is very alarming! Apparently,there is alot of paranormal activity happening in that house.Something terrible happened there and should be investigated by paranormal investigators.Even,a psyhic would be an option in this haunting,too.
sarah re jessy (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-21)
i have wonderd if they were demons unfortunatly jaysin use to be a satanist , very into and he had told me he once "unleashed" something into his house where he lived before hand , that made him so scared he stoped , it confuses me as I heard children , however maybe you are right , they may have been battling each other , you never know . I dont know much about demons . I might have to read up on this .


thank you ,
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-20)
That sounds like they were probably demons rather than ghosts. Only, you said that you could see and hear children, so I almost wonder if you had both demons and ghosts that were battling each other as well as you and your husband. Glad you're out of there and safe now! :)
sarah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-20)
Also to the person who emailed me then blocked me right away . saying I made it up , I left a false name I model pin up and also do burlesque , WHY would I mark up my own face ????? when thats what gets me my shows ? silly silly people !! .....
sarah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-20)
i had a number of places want to inspect my house , but I was to scared as everytime I mentioned moving or leaving for good things would happin , like somthing would fall , of my wall almost like a warning , lots of other smaller thigs happind while I lived there but I have mentioned the most importent ,

i am glad I managed to get out of there I felt like I was nuts ! .

i mean it was like a horrr movie girl comes out of bathroom soaking wet bleeding everywhere , :( .

jaysin inspected the whole house looking for what "i could have done it with" of course he found nothing , I still feel like it was all a dream , I have had "experiances" before but nothing like this ,

Thank you for publishing it !!
sarah
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-20)
That is one of the scariest experience I've read on this site so far. You've gone through hell sarah for sure! I hope you get good comments from other users. Good thing you got out of there. This was so intense though.. I'm sure ghost hunters would like to investigate this one...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: