You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Three Classmates

Real Ghost Stories

Three Classmates

 

I heard this story from my Lola (grandmother), along time ago when I was only 14 years old. The story started when my Lola was in High School. It was after school, when she met her 2 friends, Myrna & Xuchilt by the school gate, where they always meet to walk home. She said that all three of them walk everyday together to and from school. They all lived right next door to each other and it was always been their routine to walk together ever since they were little and it was also their way of staying safe. After all we are stronger by numbers, right?

One day after school, when they were walking home, my Lola looked down and noticed that her friend on the right, Xuchilt (my Lola was in the middle of the two girls) saw that Xuchilt shadow looked a little off. She kept looking to Myrna's shadow, her own shadow then back to Xuchilt's shadow, but she can't believe how Xuchilt shadow did not have a head!

So she quickly pointed it out to both of her friends, since they were too busy talking and didn't notice the unusual event that was happening. She said that Xuchilt didn't act like she was scared, but was just curious why her shadow didn't have a head. So, they tried to change and switch positions several times, but no matter what they did, Xuchilt's shadow still coming out with no head!

As they reached their village, they saw that Xuchilt's shadow was back normal, she had her head back. She said they all parted and went their separate ways home. But little does she knows that would be her last time seeing her friend Xuchilt alive.

The next day her friend Myrna came knocking almost banging anxiously at my Lola's door. When she opened, Myrna was all hysterical and crying. My Lola tried to calm her down, so that she can talk and tell her what happened. When Myrna was able to talk, she told my Lola that Xuchilt's parents found her on bed dead. At first they thought that she just overslept, so after calling Xuchilt several times, her mom decided to go to her room and wake her up. She said that as soon as Xuchilt's mom tried to touch her to shake her to wake up, she felt Xuchilt's body all cold. That's when they realized that Xuchilt was dead.

To this day, they don't know what caused the sudden death of Xuchilt. She said that the Doctor told the parents that it was Pneumonia that caused it, but no one believes it, because Xuchilt was just fine the day before. She did not show any kind of sickness when they went home that night. My Lola believes that it was something evil that took her friends life and it gave them a sign or warning by taking Xuchilt head shadow.

Other hauntings by stormygirlpdx

 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

bettinawesome (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
I agree with Jones but there is another way to prevent death. They said that you have to burn all the clothes that you wore that day.:)
leroyjones1234 (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-31)
Hi I'm Jones I live in Philippines. In our beliefs if you saw someones shadow's headless that person will die! To prevent it you must step on his/her shadow.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
Thats creepy, very CREEPY! I'm not going to sleep good tonight at all*cries*
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-03)
I agree with mas15ecp. That's what my cousin did after seeing his friend headless as well and their neighbor died after seeing without a head... It's really creepy if you ask me!
mas15ecp (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-08)
I heard a story similar to this one. I heard this story that you must slap the face of that person if you see that he/she is headless or faceless. Some people believe that its the way to counter the curse. Because my friend's brother saw his teacher faceless for almost 20 seconds and the next day she was hit by a bus.
stormygirlpdx (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-21)
My grandmother was from the Philippines. I heard that there's a lot of witchcraft in the Philippines too!
traci (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-21)
What country is your grandmother from? I am asking because a lot of the spanish speaking countries believe in witches. Maybe she was cursed do to a feud between families. Just a thought.
miiish (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-21)
Well Chech your grandma certainly had a permonition of her friends' death. The reason that she did not C her friends' head shadow was probably because the cause of her death had definately something to do with her head...perhaps some internal injury....while she slept. Sorry for her loss. Cheers !

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: