You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Energy Loss

Real Ghost Stories

Energy Loss

 

This related back to my other post, Feeling Voices. I've listened to all of your suggestions to try and contact this spirit that is trying so hard to get my attention. I tried a couple of times before, to verbally and mentally make contact. Since I heard these voices in my head, I thought talking back to them in my head might be suiting. But up until last night I had gotten nothing.

Last night I went to bed after staying up rather late watching TV. As I was lying in bed, I decided to give contact with the spirit another go. I said, "If there's anyone here that wants to speak with me, now is your chance..." Nothing happened for a long moment as I concentrated on trying to hear what the entity was trying to say to me.

All of a sudden, it felt like all of my energy had been completely drained, and pain burst through my head. It frightened me, so I think maybe this made the entity back off for a moment, because I felt some of my energy come back, but then it soon it started back up again. For the moment it felt like the room had dropped a couple of degrees, and then I felt the tingling sensation on the side of my face again.

I could feel something with me in the room, and it frightened me. I don't think the presence here is meaning to do this, because soon after I was very, very calm. Calm enough to go to sleep. It might have been comforting me, somehow. Maybe using the energy it took to comfort me, to make up for the fright it caused?

I'm a believer at heart, but a skeptic by nature. My heart is telling me there is a spirit with me, but my mind is telling me that this was just a nightmare, or the little freak-outs I'm prone to when I see something even vaguely supernatural.

I really am interested as to what you guys think. Is the entity with me becoming stronger, or am just the victim of my over-indulgent imagination?

Other hauntings by Rowan_Red

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rowan_Red, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
It's doubtful that all these events from both your stories are only products of your imagination.
Also doubtful that they are produced by schizophrenia.

In this case, skepticism--even your own--does'nt seem to work. Sounds like a prankish spirit.
Perhaps you can try ignoring the voices if you don't want them, since paragraphs 3 and 4 of this story indicate that the entity is a step closer to you after your efforts to communicate with it.
henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-10)
maybe it's not trying to contact you at all, you might of just walked through it's path and when you did it's thoughts were transferred to you through maybe a phsycic footprint
it's just a suggestion 😊
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
Thanks for replying Rowan Red.

I was kind of hoping to hear that the voice was telling you a bit more than it does. If this is not the cause of extreme stress, then I'd say, you got a "visitor" trying to get your attention.

Try to completely ignore it for as long as it doesn't turn into something more serious. I mean, try to stay calm as if you're not hearing anything. If all it wants is simply some attention, it might go away. If whoever's speaking to you wants some sort of assistance then it will attempt a better communication.

I wouldn't try provoking or communicating myself just yet, if I were you. Just be cautious and observe.

Keep us posted.
Rowan_Red (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
ElinaIoneki822:

Uh, my house is a fairly new construction. I've lived there for going on seven years now, and it was built by the previous owner, who lived there for four or five years. And as far as I know, they experienced no tragic losses.

My great Aunt (on my mother's side) and Grandfather (on my father's) both passed away last year, within five months of each other. I was very close to both of them, and they were both integral parts of my childhood. So it may be the reason I've started hearing this Voice, maybe their death have opened me to the spirit plain? I don't know, but what I do know is that the Voices is neither of their voices. It sounds to be a woman, 20-40 years old, and the Voice itself is not a voice I've heard outside of it's attempts at communication.

(And I'll definitely read your stories, that you very much for reviewing mine 😁)
Rowan_Red (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
rhodes68:

It happened to me when I was little, but it went away fro a while. But not it's back, and has been for a couple of months. Maybe two or three? I'm usually not doing anything in particular when the Voices happen. It's happened to me before going to bed, and it's happened when I've been walking through a crowd of people. The voice is loud, like someone is speaking in my ear, and it sends a physical shock through my body. It's not violent or painful, but I can feel it. And the voice is very strong, and very much a human voice. And when it happens, it's a one time thing. Then the entity settles down for a couple days, weeks a month, until it does it again.

When it says something it's normally one word. Either it (As it is usually one voice at a time, and most often female) says my name or "Hey!". Once I was picturing something in my mind, and I couldn't remember what it was called. Suddenly the voice told me what it was, and then I didn't hear from it for a couple of weeks.
ElinaIoneki822 (9 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Hi there! I'm new to the website, however I did read your previous story and I wanted to kind of give you my opinion about your spirit. Do you know of any history of the property you live at? Do you know if maybe anyone was buried there or if anyone has died on the property? The reason why I ask is because sometimes, when there's a dramatic ending to one's life, they are stuck between this life and the next. This spirit that you have, might be trying to ask you for help for many reasons. It could have been murdered, buried on site, etc etc...

You should see if maybe the spirit needs help because it is feeling that you can help them. They are drawn to sensitive people, and they trust you. Just a theory! I have been experiencing some things too, so you should check out my stories when I get them posted!

Best of luck to you, and keep us posted because I want to know what happens! 😁
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Hi Rowan Red and thanks for coming back.

I've read your previous story as well as this one and, although I didn't comment the previous time, I got pretty curious.

How long has this been going on for? I was wondering can you describe a little more how you feel or what goes on around you when you hear the voices? Do they come as loud sounds at first and then they gradually settle down? What exactly do you mean by gibberish? Do you hear words you do not recognize or does it sound like noise, not speech?
poltergeist45 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
Hi, I haven't read your other story yet but after reading this I think I have a pretty good idea on how the spirit in your house is like. It seems to me that in a way it's protecting you, I know it may sound weird but some spirits do that. The next time you make contact with the spirit you should try to ask it if it regreted scaring you. If it says no then I suggest you try to get rid of it. Oh yea, and if your wondering why you felt so drained of energy its because the spirit was trying to manifest its self. But I think I agree with you when you said that it saw you were scared and stoped because it cared for your feelings.

I wish you the best of luck! 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: