You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Dream Of The Devil

Real Ghost Stories

A Dream Of The Devil

 

One night when I was sleeping, I had a dream of a devil. It had white horns, a mark on his forehead, and a mark on his chest. Its body was all black and it was smiling at me like he wanted to kill me. When I woke up, I was sweating and I was scared to death. This happened May 2, 2008 after me and my friends talked about demons and ghosts. We also found out that Devil backwards is LIVED. What does this mean?

After I dreamed about that, I started seeing shadows. Stuff has been following me around. Boxes and bags are falling out of my closet. When I was eating cereal, I went to my sister to ask her if I could use her brush, I heard my spoon move and when I returned, my cereal was shaped into a happy face with triangle eyes.

I saw a little girl with pale skin, a black dress and a white bow in her hair. Another girl I have seen is about 13 and has been following me around, she's just a shadow. A little boy has been following me around also.

I don't why this is happening or what they want from me. My father told me that when the priest came to bless the house he said that there was something wrong with my brother's closet, that there was a demonic presence. All the stuff that has happened to me has occurred near my brother's bedroom. Are his closet and my friends and I the reason why?

Other hauntings by username50

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, username50, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
Hi username50, that is really weird but a few questions, nothing ever happened before the conversation? And did it happen the next day or a few days later? I'm just curious because I talk about ghosts with people too, and now I'm scared 😆

-ERizzy
Laohg (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-19)
The Angelic Devil was human but died and went to Hell but in hell he started pray and pray, so gave his dead body my blood and he lived again but when he die again and he killed a devil and absorb the devil's powers but in doing he became Angelic Devil.
His job is to warn humans about evil spirits in nightmares.
amk86 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
I think you're reading too much into stuff. Of course you're going to dream of devils and ghosts if you were just talking about them. When we sleep we rehash everything we experience that day in some shape or form. Also if there was a supposed demonic presence in the closet, why did the priest leave you guys high and dry with no help or advice? Prayer is your best bet. For EVERTHING you think you have going on. Never back down andnever show fear. AND PRAY.
JEJ1984 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-23)
dog spelled backwards is God, maybe you should get a dog, park him in front of the closet, name him Cerebrus right lol or could just find someone to be in your life that isn't as open to this as you are. Speak of the devil and the devil comes they say, maybe you shouldnt try thinking about these things so much, act as if and be in the here and now. You open doorways just with curiosity, and if you look hard enough for something you will find something I'm sure. If you pray, pray for God to take them over, since you like opening doors for others.
I don't know man, maybe they really need your help, or something is bent on getting you to connect with it...
Know this may be evil but maybe if you can't find someone who closes themself from this stuff and call its fantasy, you can find someone who's open if not more so than you, a particular someone you don't really care for and let it bother them awhile. Yea just watched Pay it Forward, am an expert now right lol

Do some breathing excercises, breathe in through your nose and exhale fast contracting your abs to push the air out. This is for the yellow disc thing on your belly. Lol yellow disc thing
Now visualize your aura turning bright blue
And you're going to have to visualize a black stream forming around you while you're spinning during the next part k
Now go in the closet spin counter clockwise 7 times (getting in tune and drawing back in everything) than spin clockwise 7 times and say this is bullcrap and sound real annoyed when you say it k. Then get out of the closet and visualize seeing in your mind's third eye the door open while it still is, and close it when you close the door you see in your head. "leave and don't come back, you don't belong here, go get a job at a real place that takes taxes out"
It's important to keep a humorous way of thought for this. Just try it, your life can't get any worse from what I read there lol I've done something like this before at someone's house for them and they haven't had one thing happen since, you can also visualize the beings you already encountered in your minds eye and draw them back in while doing the spinning part. Afterwards make sure to clean your aura, think happy here and now thoughts, like you accept the world around you as it is, don't think about anything that can cloud you, just pure innocent thoughts, need to produce a white cleaning light over yourself while meditating afterwards, try doing this in a shower, to get better with using your willpower, try doing this in a cold shower. In fact, I suggest you try doing these things before you even do that silly ritual, have to learn to see the hot water in your minds eye as red colored to start off with and the cold water as blue, in other words learn to see colors with that eye I been telling you about. It'll be easier to draw them in. Works for me
Fragmaster (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
DeviousAngel actually the devil will come and test you on your faith. The Bible even says so.
Denise1989 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
I have had many dreams of that nature. Most of them have had to do with demons, or something evil trying to get my family. In my dreams I am the only one that can stop them, and I usually succeed.

I recently had a dream, or what I think was a dream because it was very lucid. In my dream I was in my bed lying down sleeping. I awoke to someone calling my name to give in and join. I looked down and saw a black shadow, in my mind I knew who it was. It was telling me that I was weak and that I should just give up. I was praying and saying that I was not going to give up and that he obviously did not know me, that I was a fighter. I was also calling out to god in my dream. This happened after I was starting to become religious again, after a couple years of not believing.
s8terbaby182 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Ive been having dreams of the Devil too, and in all of them I'm always trying to help someone and then he just starts smileing at me like he wants too kill me or something, and at the end of my dreams something bad happens to me or the people I try to help, and normally my dreams come true, so yea I'm kind of scared...
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I agree with most of the below statements. Too bad I have to write 60 or more characters to say that.
shobha (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
This story is the product of an overactive imagination. You are too casual about what would have terrified someone else. Finally, haven't you heard the story about the boy who cried WOLF once too often
TammyMom (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
Katona1700s, You are very young, but I had some of my most unforgettable paranormal experiences between the ages of 3 and 15. Pre-teens and teenagers tend to go to some weird and scary places. Truly strange things can happen at such locations, but your imagination can also make you attribute anything you happen to see and hear into something unexplainable. But I believe that we were no smarter then than you are now, and we deciphered for ourselves what had natural explanations and what didn't. You just know. Years later when you go back over it all in your mind, revisiting those experiences, and you come to the same conclusions as you did when you were young, it solidifies them matter-of-factly for you. It's like I tell the skeptics whom I have come across in my life, "If you haven't had a paranormal experience there's nothing anyone can say to convince you that it's real. But, once you personally have a paranormal experience, you will believe." Being that you have already had some experiences, I am almost certain that will have more during your lifetime. Some will be so blatant, so obvious, and so astounding, that you will very likely be absolutely stunned. Some will probably be scary. So frightening that for days, maybe even weeks or months, you will be looking around you in fear all the time, because it can be traumatizing. By the same token, paranormal experiences are like snowflakes, no two are ever exactly the same. Only you alone, or you and whomever you're with at the time, will be the only ones who will EVER have that exact experience. Even experiences that occur at places which have numerous reports of the same ghost or spirit haunting the location, and being seen or heard by different people, are not exactly the same. I feel...what's the word I'm looking for? Not blessed, not grateful, not singled out, not even special...well, not exactly. I had the experiences. They are my experiences. They happened to me, believe it or don't believe it. Tell the stories. Share them with people. Be as expressive and graphic about the details as you can. As much as possible try to make others feel as though they can see, feel, hear and even smell the experience just the way it happened. But most of all, embrace it. You will carry it with you for the rest of your life.
TammyMom (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
ominousnyxx, "Without darkness, there can be no light." - Quote from the movie 'Legend'. Look up Mother Shipton's prophecies. Also, there were times when Einstein doubted himself and second-guessed some of his own theories. Not for long, though. Sometimes he just thought too much.
light_magic (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
I'm sorry, but what does the spelling of "devil" have to do with anything? I agree with Ohiowatha. This can't just be with the English way of speaking, because it would have to occur with the spelling of the words in every language.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Did you ever use a ouiji board, if not maybe the home owners before you did something. I am skeptical about the cereal bit but I believe you need more than just a blessing. In my thirteen years I've seen blessings happen, all that does is make the demonic spirit angery it may work for a little while but the spirit comes back badder than ever. You probably need to get a medium in there to help you figure out what your dealing with. I may be young but I know my ghost stuff. ❤
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
I agree with Ohiowatha. I have read this story frontwards, backwards and sideways and I come away every time feeling a little skeptical.

FRAWIN 😊
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
I'm very skeptical about the veracity of this story for reasons similar to those of Reneespring. If you really experienced these things, you wouldn't just list them like mundane occurences, you'd try to relate them with as much detail as possible. Because you just rattle of these incredible experiences with little to no alarm, I find it difficult to swallow.

Also, all this talk about "god" and "devil" spelled backwards is just laughable. Taking the "d" out of "devil" has no significance, nor does spelling "god" backwards insinuate any sort of divine loyalty. Consider for a moment these words spelled in other languages: what does "diablo" spell backwards in Spanish, for example? "Olbaid" means absolutely nothing, so are we to believe that these words hold significance only to English language speakers? Of course not. In French, god is spelled "dieu," and "ueid" has no meaning in any language, either.

You must be careful not to project your beliefs onto inert concepts.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
Ominous, I do appreciate you coming back to answer.

You ask if I'm attacking you. I'm attacking the things you say, not you.

When you do your own thinking, of course you may end up with opposing thoughts. We all do that when we try to find our own answers, you know try one theory, then another. And that's quite ok, but when someone needs help or when you offer your thoughts to someone in distress how is that helpful to say one thing then another.

Do you understand that my intention for "attacking" you comment was my way of saying "mind what you're saying"?

I will not, of course be the one to tell you how to think or what to think but I'm asking you to consider what you tell people.
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-10)
In Response to Rhodes;
Yes I do over think things.

But that whole "throw holy water in the closet" was just to make fun. After all if this event actually did happen, the best way to get over it or try not to fear it is to make another person laugh. Heck it works for me.

Trust me when I over think I don't over do. I sort of like to make my own theories and then make other people think. XD

And I don't praise myself for thinking too much. = ="
The thing about me is I tend to contradict myself, I say something, start to think about another and BAM! I come up with this whole weird theory. Lol.

P.S; your comment seemed like it was an attack... >.>" was it?
JohorMsia (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-10)
Hi, first ask your Dad's permission to toss the closet into the rubbish dump and do a thorough search in your house especialy where the closet once was for any peculiar symbols/signs/figures/drawings or even items such as dolls/folded paper with symbols/statue etc.

If you did find any of those, erase them and destroy the peculiar items found.

And I would like to know if you or any of your family members has played ouija/tarrot/spirit of the coin game lately? Do a check on that.

If no, ask all your sibling if they brought back home any peculiar items/satanic items/witchcraft item such as tarot cards/black metal songs cassette/weird symbols/pendant etc? Do a check on that.

If yes, destroy them all.

One last thing, if you or your siblings have a friend who dabbles in the occult/witch craft/satanism/ leave that friend.

Pray to God to protect you from harm for he is best of all guardians. I wish safety for you and your family.
ghostgal2008 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-09)
What I mean to say is that maybe the demon is using your brother as a gateway to bring you nightmares ect...
ghostgal2008 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-08)
I agree with LoveforHope0226 if there is a demonic presence if you get a priest to bless the house it would make the demon more and more angry. I'm not saying you have to do this but, you should get some demon investigators in and get them to ask your brother a few questions. Maybe even get a priest to perform a small exorcism on your brother. I know he's not possesed but that way you can get answers to what the demon wants. Maybe your brother was the gateway that brought the dream about the
devil to you. I'm not saying he is I'm just trying to help.
LoveforHope0226 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
Wow. Thats... Strange. But I think that even though the priest blessed the house, it would just make the demonic spirit even more angry. I just think that if anything else happens, you should have an exersisum, that might work better. But I think that was awsome that you would tell about that. I'm into that kind of ghost and ghouls stuff, but I never heard that if you talk about the devil, it would do what it did. But let me know more about the stuff in case you would need more help. LoveforHope. Rachel ❤
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
Forgive my interruption Username50 but I was wondering if I could ask ominousnyxx to clarify something for me.

So, reading your profile, you claim to be fascinated with the paranormal and claim to be too scared to deal with it, "I'm a real chicken". Then you go on to attack the notion of the paranormal by suggesting that it's a product of psychological malfunctions despite the fact that now you are a skeptic after a paranormal event you encountered which you were too sleepy to deal with so you just went back to sleep.

With all that being said, you then go on to offer your advice to username by suggesting that despite the fact he was awake, his subconscious was still quite active (quite correct) and during this stage it was easy to confuse the dream with reality because the mischevious spirits toy with him and his sanity (!) Finally, based on your profound scientific approach, he needs to cleanse his closet in which the demonic spirit resides by pouring holy water in it.

And you continue to suggest that username should not fear evil since he can defeat evil with the use of his Free Will which you later attack by claiming it doesn't exist and conclude this sound and valid argument by suggesting that our efforts to improve our lives are useless since the future is predetermined.

As a closing statement, you praise yourself for thinking TOO much.

Please if you feel you're wearing yourself out, don't overdo it. I beg you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
I'm sometimes the one who comes in late to ask the weird question but I was wondering, and mind you I'm just trying to figure this out.

You said that numerous ghosts follow you around with which you seem to be ok, not loosing your sleep over it or anything, you had a priest over for a blessing who warned your father of a demonic entity in your brother's closet, no harm done there either (as long as he stays in the closet I guess) but I can't get over the part about the girl whose age you could easily and precisely detect despite the fact that she's a shadow.

Please tell me what is it that I have not quite grasped here? Are you really experiencing things, do you really need help, or are you simply trying to have a laugh?
reneespring (148 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Ok...I thought it over. Maybe you are telling the truth. It does seem as though Catholics get a lot of paranormal experiences. Please explain further about the children, so we will understand better what you mean. Thank you.
reneespring (148 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
You wrote: "I saw a little girl with pale skin, a black dress and a white bow in her hair. Another girl I have seen is about 13 and has been following me around, she's just a shadow. A little boy has been following me around also..." and that is where I stopped believing you. You don't just say something like that without explaining how & where you saw such a shocking thing. Why did you give the age as 13? When did a little boy start following you? So now you claim to have 3 children following you around, I assume as ghosts. If that happened to me I would try to figure out if I was insane. But you just accepted 3 ghost children following you around, like that is normal after dreaming about the devil. Your cereal incident also seems suspicious heehee. I'm sorry, but it seems like most of the stories on here are fiction. I find it dissappointing.
Axl_the_Hunter (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Devil backwards is Lived because he lived and God backwards is Dog because if you ask God he will be loyal like a dog. These spirts are in hell following you around because they either want you to help them or want you to join the dark lord. They may becoming out of your brothers closet, have the priest bless his closet and his room and your living room.
Collin395 (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
well I'm a christian and I think almost every religon believes (including us) that the devil is not a hideous looking beast with horns. He looks like a refgular man but very handsome that just tempts you. Sorry to say it but I think this is just a dream. 😢
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
I could explain the dream.
You see when you keep talking about something, you start to think about it, but then stop (but your subconscious is still thinking about it)

Thus you dreamt about the "Devil" (take away the "D" - Evil)

The things that are happening around you now are probably mischevious spirits, who've tapped into your mind, to just toy with you.

As for the "demonic presence" just throw holy water into the closet. Lol.

------------------------

Here is one thing I believe;
No one can make you do what you do, it's your choice to do it. "Free Will"
Sure "evil" can only manipulate but in the end it's the choice that you make.
So it's not Evil's fault it's your fault for giving in to temptation.;]

What I do believe is that, Without evil we wouldn't have good and the opposite.
Dark needs light and light needs dark.

We need a little bit of each other to survive. E.g; Yin-Yang - White has a little black spot and Black has a white spot.

Here is another thing about "Free Will" - I don't even think it exists... If the future already exists then the choices we make have already been determined.
Nothing is a coincidence, everything happens for a reason. Destiny has already taken it's course.

Psychics; how can someone predict something that doesn't exist unless it already exist. Take a look at Nortradamus - a 16th century man predicted events that occured in the 20th century.

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DETERMINED OUR DESTINY IS WRITTEN.

Also, some of you might think that, what if we can change the Future. I say - What if that is suppose to happen? AH HA! See everything is all BLEEH! God, I think to much = ="
poltergeist45 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
Hmmmmmm 🤔 I think you should really post some more information before I can really believe that your story is real.
Hunters (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
Dear username50,
WOW, its just I think that this experience needs more info 'bout the closet and that demonic presence so that ways we could figure it out. Anywayz take care and be careful.
Truly,
Hunters

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: