You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Grandma And Grandpa 2

Real Ghost Stories

Grandma And Grandpa 2

 

I have recent visits and experiences from my grandma and grandpa. A few days ago, we visited the cemetery to visit my grandma and grandpa's grave. We stayed there for 10 minutes and then we went to get back inside the car. On my way to the car, I looked at the corner of my eye and I saw my grandma and grandpa together, but they were doing the same pose from the previous story and wearing something different. They were watching us while we were going back inside the car. My cousin also said that she felt a cold hand touch her in the car. (She used to live with my grandma)

After the visit from the cemetery, like before I still see her silhouette in the place where she used to sit and walk around. Two days after that, I was alone on the couch and I saw her walking towards the living room where I was and then she just disappeared.

We spent the night at my cousin's house again. We were downstairs watching the house bunny and me and my younger cousin were the only ones awake. My sister later told me that when she woke up for a little bit that she saw our grandma watching us watch the movie.

Later that night, we went to sleep and my sister told me she was scared because she heard a door open. (Our grandma used to check on us when we would spend the night.) I woke up and I was too sleepy to notice. She shut up eventually and then I saw our door open a teensy bit but no one awake/there.

That was the recent visit from her.

Other hauntings by username50

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, username50, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

username50 (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-16)
Thank you guys so much for your comments and explanations. I really appreciate it. ❤ 😊 😳
LaughLove22 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
Hey there username50, it seems to me that your grandparents really love you guys.

I think that all there doing is making shure you guys are always safe and nothing is harming you. You guys have absolutly nothing to worry about. You just have to very friendly, nice, caring, and loving angels watching over you.

I find that to be the best thing anyone could have.

I too have my moments where I think I hear, or see my grandfather watching me, and making shure I'm safe. He died when I was only 6 years old, and I was in the hospital with him, holding his hand when he died. So, I think he is watching over me, because I was always at his house. He was the only person I ever liked when I was little. I was the pride and joy of his life, my mother told me. She told me that he was at his happiest when I was born. That no one has ever seen him happier. He was more than a grandfather to me. Losing him was the hardest thing for me, but I'm staying strong, for his sake.

So, you guys are in no harm, just have people watching you, protecting you.

I really liked this story, it was touching, and very sweet. Thanks for sharing, and god bless ❤
fixbrainster (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
Hiya username50,
The story is really touching and I feel that your grand parents are very attached to you guys, may be they just want to make sure that you are fine.
Take care and god bless

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: