You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Boy Returns And Moves On

Real Ghost Stories

Little Boy Returns And Moves On

 

The one spirit I actually wasn't afraid of that has visited me before was the little boy from my story Strange Things Go Bump 2. I was lying in bed like usual, and I hear this very familiar voice. I could tell it was the same little boy from before.

He came out of nowhere and said, "I know what they're looking for." I asked him what that was. He replied, "They are looking for space." I then asked what they needed space for. He replied, "To grow". I asked who he was talking about. He told me, "The men beside me". I didn't know what he was talking about. It didn't make any sense at all. I don't know if it meant anything, or if he was just kind of blabbering like he did before.

Then he went quiet for a minute. I figured he must have left, and so I decided to quit listening for him and try to get some sleep. A few minutes pass by, and then he says, "They aren't trying to get you." I almost completely broke down. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Then he said, "They just like looking out for you." I wished that boy had of been real, because I would've hugged him so hard. I'm a 21 year old, and I don't get emotional like that very easily. That little boy's words meant so much for me.

For so long, I have been afraid of these things happening, and at that very instant, I felt a complete calm over my body. Like I'm finally free of this fear. This helps me reaffirm my feelings that this thing is real. Because I have a sick mind, and I would have told myself the exact opposite, that these were evil spirits out to get me. I know that sounds crazy, but I know how I think, and my mind always seems to make things worse. I was so grateful for my newly found peace. I knew it was time for me to help him.

I kept telling him to imagine a light turning on. "Picture a bright light out in the distance, and go towards it. There are good people there, and they will look out for you and keep you safe," I said. He said he was trying, but he didn't see anything. I told him to keep trying. A few minutes passed, and I didn't hear anything. Then suddenly I hear, "I see it! I see it! There they are!" Again, I started to tear up. The excitement in his voice was overwhelming. It was like a kid that just got everything he wanted for Christmas. I was so happy. I can't even express how I felt.

Either I am highly delusional or I just witnessed something amazing. I know I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to, so I either need professional help, or this is truly paranormal. I believe that if I'm not crazy, helping these people is worth the joy I got that night, even if I have to go through the scary part of it too.

I will miss that little boy. He was the only spirit that I haven't been somewhat afraid of. I feel so blessed that I was finally able to see something positive out of this situation. I just hope I can do more for these people if it IS real. I hope now that I won't be afraid anymore, but I believe that boy really has helped me in so many ways now. I know that boy is in a much happier place. I hate to sound cliché but he will always have a place in my heart. That night meant everything to me. Most of all my outward sanity.

Thank you for reading; I would really like to hear what you think. Be it that I'm crazy, or what. I really want your honest opinions. Could I be extremely delusional? I really don't know. Every little bit helps.

Thanks again and God Bless.

Other hauntings by Rebelboy1987

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rebelboy1987, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Chris-Thanks for your comment. I have to question my sanity, just so I don't actually become too fixated on these occurances. I know I'm THAT close to crossing over into something most people either frown upon or don't believe in. But to your remark about the boy. He already helped me so much telling me those spirits weren't going to harm me. That meant the world to me. I sleep so much better now, and I am not afraid when I lie down to go to sleep. It is a WONDERFUL feeling of comfort. I will carry that with me until I die. The LEAST I could do was to try and help him. I don't believe he owes me anything, and I doubt I will ever see or hear from him again. He is in a much better and happier place, and that's enough for me. Thanks again for your comment though and God bless!

Trent
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Tonith-I don't think the boy knew how to "cross over". I know he didn't choose to stay behind. I think the people that stay behind, don't really know they are dead. For instance, I knew this guy (I wouldn't really call him my friend, but we hung out together sometimes), and he commited suicide this past summer. I have a friend that used to go see a psychic medium every now and then. She said the guy told her that there was someone following her around. He had commited suicide recently, and he is trying to talk to you. (They actually used to date a while back) The psychic told her that he didn't know he was dead. He even knew the guys last name. I thought that was pretty sad. Supposedly the suicide was an accident. He didn't really mean to kill himself. I was stunned by this. I didn't know you could kill yourself or die without knowing you are dead. Especially if you are old enough to know what death is. Like in the little boys case. I don't think he knew much if anything about death and heaven and all that. I'm glad he found the light though. I hope that guy figures out what happened to him and moves on. Thanks for the comment though and God bless

Trent
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
You know that when someone thinks your crazy is because they don't understand some things. I guess this is the case. You are not crazy. I believe that there are reasons why things happen. One reason the boy will always cherish you is because you helped him. Helping someone is the best gift you can offer somebody. This boy will remember this and when it is time, he will help you. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
They say the only people who are crazy are those that never question the possibility. I just think you are sensitive and many have this gift. I think you did the right thing by sending this little boy spirit to the Light. My question is how they get trapped inbetween worlds for starters. Wish someone could give me that explanation. I don't buy the explanation that they chose to stay behind.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-07)
I just want to start off by saying thank you all! I haven't been able to get on much lately, because I have to drive up to this "entertainment room" in my RV park to get internet, and I usually only go every other day or so. It really comforts me that everyone has been so positive and uplifting. As for those who questioned about the "men beside me" needing "space to grow", I am just as baffled by this as you are. Like I said in the story, I don't know if he was just kind of talking at the mouth like he did before. I really have no clue what he meant by that, if it meant anything at all. I will definately write more as I encounter them.
As for rhodes, I'm not all that free speaking, haha. Sometimes I want to share to see if people will say that I could be delusional. Sometimes I look for negativity to bring me down to earth, but I think I have enough negativity inside me, and it's very warming to have all of you on here stand by my side. There are a few instances that I haven't talked to anyone about. Some are minor things, and others are just too unexplained, as in they don't make any sense.
A lot of my experiences I don't talk about are the ones that are bad. Those where, like mentioned in the comments (the "Billy Shaw" type spirit), come to me and fill my head with nonsense, and false names and events. It's hard to really explain them, so I don't bother, because you would have to be me to even understand. But the most common occurence with these encounters are that I get REALLY hot, like to a point were I sweat. And I have a fan right next to my bed, and I keep the room very cold. These are like extreme hot flashes. But other feelings tell me something is bad. Another thing I can't really explain.
But I won't let those experiences detour me. I always tell them to leave, and pray for protection, and it has worked pretty much every time within minutes. Once again like always I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't get this kind of response from the people around me. I am very careful who I tell, but I am always excited to tell all of you what's going on. Thanks for a warming and caring environment for me to share my experiences. God bless you all

Trent
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-06)
Hey trent, what's up. I teared up by reading your story, lol, I think that was great that you sent the boy to the light. You should drop me a line sometime, I have a couple of exciting news. LOL, I really like this story, Its touching XD. Email me!

Katona1700s ❤
Sunnie2day (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-06)
If you are still in the Wiregrass area, I KNOW you are not delusional, crazy, or imagining things. I know because I used to live there and had many of the same experiences, including the more unpleasant ones (the presence that was told you he was Billy Shaw).

Be careful who you turn to for f2f assistance learning to use this gift-and it is a gift 😊, but do look for local f2f as having people with you who are on the same path is the greatest source of strength you will find in this world. I noticed some very good suggestions from some of the other posters about who to contact in Alabama. You seem to have a solid faith in God, so you are already ahead.

Also, as you may have already figured out, be careful who you tell about this wonderous (and wonderously frightening) time in your life-the second worst thing that happened to me before I left the Wiregrass area in October of '05 was being invited to a party and then overhearing my hostess tell someone her psychic friend had come.

The best part was helping people like this little boy you helped.

You have great instincts, don't let the mean/angry/vengeful/cruel souls you will meet put you off helping the frightened/confused/sorta lost ones.
dmv99 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-06)
trent, you are blessed and you are not crazy. The whole god chose you thing, I think he chose you to help these sprits find a way out of there confinement and go to a much happier place like the little boy. These spirts lived a happy life until the accident... But I know your going to make a change to that little thing. Your blessed with those guardins we call spirts. I hope you and those spirts are happy in the future. I wish god chose me. But I'm just a 12 year old boy that's to muture for my age. And can you talk to me over myspace or yotube? My youtube account is dmv99, and my back up account is OfficalkingofKings.

Your blessed with an amazing gift and my gift from god. I'm extremely grateful for. That gift is seeing into the future. Your gift is so much more important. And if you have the chance. Please for me and those sprits, help them stop there misary of roaming the earth and help them go to heaven like the little boy.

From your friend/gifted friend,
David
littlechick (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-06)
rebelboy - who needed space to grow? Did I miss a whole story before this one? Who were the people the boy was talking about? I am jealous that you got to encounter this precious boy and did such a good thing for him, I guess it's true about the light. Tell me about the people who need space...thanks!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Rebelboy1987, it sounds like a wonderful experience you had! I'm only a year older than you so I understand how it is to feel the way you do, being emotional and wondering if you're crazy when things like this happen. But I don't think you're crazy, dear. I think you, like me and almost everyone else here, see things that are unexplainable and the only explanation is that you're crazy or there's a paranormal world that we sometimes fear because we can't understand it.

Anyhow, excellent story! I look forward to hearing more from you. I'm so glad that your spirit friend was able to move on, and that you were able to help him do it! You really helped each other out!
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Trent - Sorry to sound so definitive. As Rhodes once observed, it's sometimes hard to hear intention without hearing inflections in these tight little messages. You obviously know yourself, whereas I don't know you at all, and if you're dubious about your sensitivity to things beyond this world, then you know and I don't. It just seemed to me that you are more able to pick up things most people cannot, which caused me to use the word "sensitive." I don't mean to brand or label you or your abilities. I do enjoy following your progress through these months, though. So forgive me my blunders and assumptions, and go with God.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Hello back Trent-nice to hear from you! As long as you question your sanity or grasp on reality, I think you're ok. It's when you get consumed in this unseen world and stop acknowledging any stimuli from the physical realm that poses the threat, so don't worry 😊.

I often wonder if all these people including my precious self who see, feel, smell and hear the untouchable are normal, abnormal or simply not normal but as long as I can retain a comprehensible discussion with myself,I'm hopeful.

I've been having difficulties with 'the light' pathway to the other side nowadays as well as what lies on the 'other side' so forgive me for carrying on a discussion with myself. In contrast to you, I am very selective when it comes to sharing my experiences; there are the ones that are ok to share and the others that are a 'no-no'. The reason is simple. I enjoy my freedom in this world and wish to remain outdoors as long as possible (as opposed to be committed). And yet, I envy you-you have the guts to speak freely.

Thank you for sharing
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Hi Rebelboy. No, I don't believe you are delusional in any way. It is enlightening to me that you had this amazing experience. Thank you for your interesting story. ❤
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Hi Rebelboy1987,
Great story! The only part that has me confused is the reference to "the men beside me" needing "space to grow". Have you had a chance to figure out what was meant by that? If/when you do please let us know. God bless.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Thank you angelfeathers! That really makes me feel good that you enjoyed my story. I also appreciate that you don't think I am delusional. People like you are the reasons I even write my experiences. Thanks again and God bless!

Trent
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
James...thanks a lot for your kind words. I'm still not completely sure I am gifted or "sensitive". I'll have to have something happen during the day or more unexplainable than the regular coincidences. As for the drunken kids running around the RV park. There are only 3 or 4 students including myself in the entire RV park, and I live next to a retired nurse who goes to sleep around 10 every night. This was something different. The music came from inside my rv, and no one lives on that side of my rv that the bang came from. It could have possibly been a bird of some sort, or a bat with bad echolocation, haha. I don't know, but it wasn't a person. I can garuntee you that. This park has very strict rules on loud noises at night also. But anyways, thanks again for reading and for your support. I really do appreciate it. God bless

Trent
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
I'm not a doctor -- nor do I play one on TV 😉 -- so I'm not certified to give you an answer about whether you're delusional or not. But I suspect that you're not delusional at all. You write far too well, and your thoughts are too lucid and orderly for that to be a possibility.

In all seriousness, what you wrote was BEAUTIFUL! It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing!

A.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Hey, Trent -

Good job! Sending the boy to the light is like affirming your own childhood and sending it somewhere beyond harm. If he says "the men beside" him don't mean you harm, real spirits or not, the assurance can also be regarded as a metaphor for your adulthood. One thing I'm sure of, you're not anything close to crazy, and millions of people know there's a place for sensitive men in this world, especially good for connecting us to the world beyond the five senses.
Glad to hear you've moved to be on your own. The bang on the side of your RV that you mentioned last story might have been a very real local drunken un-welcoming committee, the music coming from one of their iPods or something. Just my thoughts, not being there.
For some of us, the blurry line is between dreams and so-called concrete reality, but in different people the line moves up and down the spectrum of the senses. Since you're a "sensitive," it may take time to fully understand where that line is for you and how to distinguish it.
Keep keeping your wits about you as you do, and thanks for letting us follow your progress with your experiences. Remember, clichés are clichés because they have actually happened a lot!
Peace,
James

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: