You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp - Funny

Real Ghost Stories

Evp - Funny

 

I have posted yet another EVP on Youtube. This one is more like a "Normal EVP". More "whispery". I understand what this one is saying. I want to know what you guys think!

This one takes place in a local small cemetery (I know, what a big surprise at the location). It was recorded on 11-01-2007 at around 8 or 9 PM. I would not usually put something with this poor of a quality on the internet, but the comment seemed to strike me as funny. For one, the spirit is talking to another spirit. They are referencing our "Patrol" of the cemetery. This one is actually recorded by my 14 year old son. I was with him at the time, but he was holding the recorder.

As I have stated several time in the past, I do this for research. I am trying to share what (limited) I know with you guys. I also would like to receive you EVP's to listen to. My thinking is "what the heck is going on in the afterlife"? The following is just my opinion. IF EVERYONE ended up a Spirit or a ghost, every time I turn on the recorder I should hear them. I don't. I have recorded at all 4 of my grandparents and Uncles graves without results. I am starting to agree with the old opinion. If you are "done" here on Earth, when you die you go to heaven. Maybe we can't hear them from Heaven. The ones we get (record) are either too scared to go "to the light", can't find it or want to stay for various reasons. This would explain why I can get some people, but not all.

Theory number 2. I read an article several months ago. A Physicist has mathematically proven different "Dimensions" (for lack of better term, don't worry, I am not going to go all science fiction on you). Lets say, you die and go (energy does not disappear, it only changes form) to this "Other Dimension". From some of the recordings that I get, it sounds like they are having a normal life like us (see "got your blanket", "I miss my dad", etc.) Does your energy exist so long in this dimension the "Die" of move on to another dimension that we cannot hear in our EVP recordings. The reason that I say this as a possibility is where are all of the really old Spirits? Why when I record do I not hear "Indians / Native Americans"? How come Edgar Allen Poe or Mozart doesn't stop by for a chat? This is why I ask for others opinions and EVP's. I would love to hear something very old. I have not yet. I am a history buff. Talk to me Caesar! Anyhow, if you guys could give me some advise / tips on who on the net has some old ones, I would appreciate it very much.

I hope that I haven't "Whacked" any hornets nest with my Theories. Thanks everyone.

I have an issue with a "Cyber Nut". I will be closing my account. Email will still be open and I will still check comments. I will be back (someday) under a different name. Thanks for all of your support everyone. You haven't "heard" the last from me!

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MattM (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
Wish I could have heard it. I guess it's been taken down now, however. Oh, well!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
Its sounds like don't come in then it repeats again. That's all it sounds like to me. Thanks for sharing it.
Thebeliverofdemons (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-11)
I think its saying "look at me...ATTACK...and look behind you" Thats what I think its saying. Its very scary to hear that personaly. 😨
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-09)
Hello! I heard this and heard, "Look at me. What do we have? How can we help you?" My little brother heard, "Look at this..." You could only make out the first line. I actually find this funny a little.
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Hello EVPResearcher! Thank you for the. Wav files! I got them already and I will listen to them later. Have a nice day! God bless.

JAY
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-26)
DUnknown - Sure. Email me and I will send them over. Is. Wav ok? Let me know
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-26)
Hello EVPresearcher! It's good for you to stay since you're kind is needed amongst us here-doing EVP, that is.
Unfortunately, I cannot play the EVP's you've uploaded. I don't know if there's a problem with my connection since I'm currently leaving here in the middle east. It says, "We're sorry, This video is no longer available". Always the same problem I get trying to play some videos on Youtube.
I hope you won't mind if I'll ask you to send your EVP's through my email so that I could listen to it too? Hope it's not too much of asking... Anyway, if you are eager to pass it to me, I will gladly give you my email address.
Hope to hear a good response from you soon.

JAY 😊
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
HI, sorry to say but I have no idea what that ghost is saying.Sorry
GIRLIE 😢
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
The first 3 words I hear clearly as "Go to him..." Something, then maybe..."he's right behind you..."
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
mustang - I understand your question. We were about 3 "rows" back in the cemetery. About the center, slightly to the south side. In other words, we were about 20 to 25 feet from the edge. This is a small cemetery but we get a LOT of EVPs in this location. I still don't know why. Thanks for your comments.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
By the way EVPResearcher, I am Methodist too. I love my church, they are not judgemental and they are geniune people. I love my Pastors, they are great! They don't frown upon talk or research of this nature.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
EVPResearcher. I think you read my comment a little wrong. What I meant to say is that, not this EVP recording, but maybe others that people do, could it be possible that they catch people speaking from radio waves. I didn't mean that EVP's are not entity's communicating to us or each other. I totally believe in your findings being real. I'm sure you thought of that as a possibility already since you do these all of the time. That's why I was asking you. I thought you would have the answer to my question. SO, the answer to my other question. Were you or your son by the edge of something when recording in the cemetary? Because it sounded to me like the man said, "Can't you hear?" "The man is at the edge... I think it is really neat how the voices sound distorted, sometimes like they are in a tube or something, because they are coming through from a different dimension. I would love to do EVP work in my home but I think I am too scared at what I might find lurking about. 😨

SHELBY ❤ 😊
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
ChrisB - I know that I will never be able to Prove the after life. I too believe in God / Heaven. In fact, since I started doing EVP's I have became undoubted in the existence of God. Maybe that is what this "EVP Journey" is about. Gods way of bringing me back in to the fold! I and my family enjoy doing the research. I enjoy the posting of "evidence" and discussions with the Great People on this site. I am just a curious person and I am going to keep on recording and posting.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
mustang - I have thought about catching extraneous radio waves and satellite transmissions. Logically, that is my first thought. I have yet to have record a Pepsi commercial or Howard Stern... Lol I have hundreds of these. I get comments from spirits a lot. See the story where my daughter told them to speak in the recorder and we could hear them. A little by said "really, that makes us so loud?" For me, an interaction like that would be a statistical impossibility to have received that exact part of a radio transmission right after my daughter made that statement. I take no offence by what you said. I am just staking what I have heard. The whole EVP is kind of Odd!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
Hi and thank you for sharring another intersting evp with us. It does sound scary but I actually couldn't make out what they were saying. I see you are doing a lot of research on spirits and you are trying to look for more answers. I am a firm believer in heaven. But I believe that we are too small to understand what god wants. We may have theories but I guess we will never know what's on the other side until our time comes. But what we have is faith. And that is the strongest thing we poses. I think everyone once in there life think if there is something beyond death. But if you believe that there is something more then there is in this world then don't prove anything. All I'm trying to say is try not proving anything because at the end I don't think you will find the answer. The real answer is in you. You got to start searching there my friend. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
sammie (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
i heard like "can you hear it..." I can't understand the rest. But it does sound like he is talking to someone elts.
Kirika05 (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
It does sortof seem like they want to maybe hide or avoid contact... I personally always thought the same as your first theory... But who knows. That's real cool, never thought anyone else thought that way. Alot of people just think that we hang around when we die... But there are so many other reasons it could be as well. I guess it's important to consider all of them. 😁
I really enjoy your evps!
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Hi EVPResearcher. What I hear is, "Can't you hear? The man as at the edge..." It sounded that of a man that had an accent like he was from New Jersey. I know that this recording was from a cemetery in Ohio but that is what it sounded like to me. I repeatedly played it over and over to figure out what he is saying. I even put on head phones to hear better. It's easier to hear what he is saying if you put head phones on and turn it down a bit so the crackling noise isn't so loud and distorted. When you were moving about the cemetary, where you or your son walking around near the edge of something? Who knows, the spirits may not have even known you were there at all. Maybe it's like a recording that replays at certain times of the day, night, a certain day of the year or perhaps every day at the same time. I know that people have actually had there questions answered by spirits while doing EVP work and I think that is so amazing. It's almost like a haunting. It could be intelligent and interact with you or it could be residual and you are just lucky enough to capture the voice at just the right time. This may sound a bit farfetched, or maybe not, but I'm going to spill a thought. Have you ever, logically thinking, thought that maybe sometimes people catch radio waves from satellites and people might be capturing voices from that? I am not saying this is what happened with you, it was actually just something I thought of today. I have so many thoughts and ideas of the paranormal that sometimes my brain goes into overload and I have to take a break. Lol. I know ghost hunting and EVP work is tedious but when you capture something from another dimension it is so exciting. There are so many questions about the paranormal with very little 'true' answers, BUT one day all of us will know for sure THAT is a gaurantee. Let's just hope that it is a far better world then this crapshoot we live in. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

SHELBY ❤ 😊
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
rhodes68 - You nailed it. That is why I am doing my research. It would explain ghosts and EVPs. Also, I am Methodist and does not go against teachings. Seems like some go to heavan and can't be heard. Others stick around (for various reasons) and continue to live their life. This is why I research and why I ask to review others EVP's. What are their conclusions?
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Sometimes I have to wonder researcher;they teach us that the other side of this world is a non-material and perfect universe where a soul feels no cold or fear or hunger and pain but then you get all these glimpses of the other side that make one ponder even deeper. Was the blanket needed by someone who has not yet let go of these earthly boundaries, are they cold because they are lost and have not found their way beyond, to this perfect world or are they just living, in the literal sense of the word, in a parallel universe not more perfect that this one? Are we going through stages of existing before we are granted this gift of eternity?
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
rhodes68 - Yes that is odd. I was walking with my son at the time. About 10 feet behind him. They did not want us to get close. Something else odd, this is the same Cemetery that I recorded "Got your blanket". Maybe on the other side this area is not a cemetery...

Bellissima - I have found on posting these on here that not everyone hears the EVP's the same as me. I am THANKFUL that you take time to listen and let me know what you heard. I may NOT be right! Sometime my wife and I disagree as to what they are saying! Therefore, keep telling me what you hear. I am thankful! 😁
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Jump back into the grave? Freaky!

That's the first thing that came to mind when I read it. What if they actually think that they need to hide? If they don't know what's happening to them?
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
ALL - I have no problem with any of you!. My "nut" was actually a friend (ex) of the family that was being a you know what. I have NO Problem with any of you. If you agree with me or not. Please don't stop commenting thinking I have thin skin! I love the comments! It makes our time in a Dark Spooky cemetery worth it! I decided not to change my name. I have worked too hard to gain everyones respect here and I am not changing that for an ex friend. I will just ignore them if they post! I enjoy my new "Paranormal Family" too much. Thanks everyone.

Ps. Does anyone have an idea where the "Guy" in the video was jumping to... Lol Looked like a dark graveyard to me...lol
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
EVPResearcher, I'm glad you're hangin' in! And boy, was I way off on that or what! 😳 Curiosity quenched, thanks!
Oglegen (6 stories) (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
So glad you've decided to stay EVP researcher, we need all different types on here and you're definitely a valuable member of the community!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Hello EVPResearcher. I am glad that you have decided to stay with us. Your EVPs have been enjoyed by so many, it would have been a shame if they stopped. While I may disagree on some points- I have respect for you.
Abuse to the authors on this site will not be tolerated-it clearly states this in the guidelines. You can state your disbelief but it must be with RESPECT.

Thank you for staying and standing up for your right to be here.

FRAWIN 😊
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Well 1st off EVPResearcher you will be dearly missed. WE all enjoyed your recordings and stories, and hopefully you can come in under another alias and keep us posted with the EVPS and experiences! I'm thinking about getting a recorder or video cam and doing some "hunts" myself here in Japan! I mean since the Japanese are very spiritual and everything. I could only hope to have some of the cool findings like you did. Thanks for the recordings and stories, God Bless, and take care! Come back soon!

Burnzy
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
That was the weirdest one so far! "Jump in"?! Thanks so much for another thrill and for your decision to stay Researcher 😊
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
ALL - I decided to not let some nut run me off and change my name. EVPResearcher is here to stay!

SPOILER ALERT*******************************
On my head phones I hear:
"Go jump in. Come on hes coming"...lol
Sounds like someone did not want to talk to me. Sorry about the poor quality. This is a class B.
1) Who is he talking to?
2) What is he jumping in to in the middle of a cemetery?

If anyone would like to hear the. Wav version of this, Email me and I will send it to you.

What are your thoughts on the last couple of paragraphs in my story?
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
'Talk to me, the man is right behind you'?I'm so curious! I actually heard this one better than some of the others, I think it's because there aren't any other voices or sounds in the recording.Thanks!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: