You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: David, The Communicator

Real Ghost Stories

David, The Communicator

 

After all of the research and previous confusion, I discovered a black figure, David, might have been communicating with my friend. I won't tell which one. My friend hasn't talked to me all summer, and as a matter of fact, not for a couple of months now.

The most recent happenings are conversations with my friend. David claims that he can communicate with my friend, and so he transfers what my friend says, and makes me type the info on my keys. Every time I converse, the keys are always cold on my friend's name, and what my friend says. At first, I guessed he was just fooling around, because I mentioned my friend's name in an earlier conversation. That proved wrong.

A couple of days ago, I asked David if he knew my friend's mom's name. Of course, he got it right. Today, I asked for my friend's last name, and again, he got it correct. I asked what I gave my friend for Christmas, and again, he got it exact as well. During this time period, David also seems to have less energy. The keys are not as bold as usual, and his liveliness level seems to waver a lot. I can still feel him around me almost all the time though.

Speaking of having him around, David obviously hasn't moved on yet. I'm pretty sure that this is a good ghost now. I don't hear odd scratches, or go through sleep paralysis. I can always hear him walking in my room at night, or to keep pacing on the carpet in the morning to force me out of bed at 8:00 in the morning. Why hasn't he moved?

It seems as if he's just fine. I really don't want him attached to me though. Then, that would ruin the whole purpose of my goal; to get David to Heaven. Maybe he's helping me? I don't know.

I've definitely gained more self-confidence from this experience, though. Sometimes when I feel timid, he would give the reassuring hand-on-shoulder or a pat on the back. It would just feel cooler than the other parts of my body.

Sometimes, I would have dreams with my friend in them, mostly during certain days of a month. I've been trying to prove to myself that my friend is psychic, just because of some evidence I gathered. For example, sometimes my friend would stare into a random spot, and then look at me funny. The face wasn't all that normal looking either. It would sometimes get scrunched up, as if listening intently to well, something.

Once, I overheard my friend talking to another person about how cool the "crystal ball" was. My friend went out with some other friends, and came across a "crystal ball". When my friend asked a question, it showed the answer, showing my friend sometimes with a picture. Was this just a game?

There was one where I had a full conversation with my friend in a white place, and my friend told me when the birthday was, and what events would be taken that day. I still really don't know the direct answer to this either. We are pretty tight in our friendship, by the way. We just don't talk all that often.

I would like to know if David is seriously communicating, or just joking around. Also, I hope that someone can tell me if my friend is psychic or not. I can comment and discuss that way. Thank you for reading

Other hauntings by Adventure_Ms_Aqua

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Adventure_Ms_Aqua, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-07)
Ok, thanks. I'll update a story if anything else happens. Right now, all I can do is wait and see. Again, thanks so much for your help!
ohmy (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
If David doesn't realize the tunnel/light is there, it's because he's not taken a moment to really look and has been too self-absorbed to notice other spirits going into it. Either that, or he doesn't really want to go for whatever personal reason he is not sharing with you - fear of punishment? You can pray to God and ask Him to send his angels to come get David.

Ask David if Jesus is his Lord and Savior. He's Catholic, so the answer should be a yes.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
Thanks! ^-^ Yeah, I've heard before if you're firm, they listen better.
Now I should ask this. If David still does not realize the light/tunnel, are there other options to think about?
ohmy (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
Aqua--good for you for giving him that deadline. You must be firm with David. It's for his own good. Tell him he needs to go to that tunnel OR leave your house. If you're not firm and you waver in any way, he will temporarily leave and return to you. Often, ghosts are too self-absorbed to notice the tunnel that is always there for them.

Six feet tall is not abnormally tall. Yeah, they all pretty much look alike, not that I'm speaking from experience. Just going by the description from people who have seen them.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
Ohmy-Ugh... After reading about troubles with demons from other stories, I'd really rather not summon them! The people using those books really have no mind if you ask me.

My friend doesn't happen to bring trouble. Not that I know of, anyways.

Hmm. Got it. From my last communication, I said that I would give him until the 16th to move on. I tried to convince him by telling him how happy he would be when he moved on, and it would make me, and your wife happy that you're in a better place.

He said before he was Catholic. I'm Christian myself, but I'm pretty sure that Catholics have Jesus as their savior.

The hooded figure in the picture is maybe--basketball height? Probably six feet at the most... Also, I've figured out that there MAY be two figures. The first hooded ghost I saw was when I was in the fourth grade. This figure was about six feet also. David, however, died in the March of 2008. Is it just me, or do they all look the same? Weird.

Well, thanks for the help though!
😊
ohmy (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
First, my apologies to all for being long-winded.

Aqua--many, many, many years ago I checked out a satanic book at the library about the occult. I was just curious about the topic, not that I desired or intended to put it into practice. This book was a guide for wannabe sorcerers. From what little I can recall, it had spells you can use to summon demons to do your bidding--or rather, you think it's doing your bidding, though more likely you're being manipulated for its own agenda and purpose. For the nitwit who reads this and think that it would be so cool to get your hands on one of these books and try it out for fun--DON'T! Don't be an arrogant nitwit. No good can come of it.

I don't think there are any obvious "symptoms," except perhaps there's always trouble whenever that person is around, not that that person is intentionally creating problems. I doubt most people would go around telling acquaintances that they own a satanic book and trying out "silly" hocus pocus things from it.

Like Rhodes, I am beginning to suspect there might be something rotten in Denmark about David. Suddenly he's lost interest in contacting his wife? Should he cross over to where he should be, he will find it a lot easier to contact his wife. If David is what he claims to be, he should see a tunnel. He might have been too self-absorbed to notice it. On the other side of the tunnel there are loving spirits waiting to welcome him, but it's his choice and free will to take that first step.

From your previous postings, it sounds like David has a Christian background. Since you're asking David questions, ask him if "Yeshua/Jesus is the Lord of ALL?" and if he believes Yeshua/Jesus is his savior?

About that hooded figure in the picture, when you state it is tall, is it ABNORMALLY tall? I have a book "Hostage to the Devil," by Malachi Martin and in one of the possession cases, there is a description of a demonic entity that is called "the Shadow". It is an abnormally tall shadow and doesn't really have a human face.

There is also a book titled "Adventures of a Psychic" (?) by Sylvia Browne, where she describes seeing a hooded figuring walking through the walls of a duplex she had lived with her first husband. (I hope I am remembering this accurately because it was years ago when I read that book.) I think she called it a "dark entity..." Dark entities to her are beings with negative energies. She doesn't believe Satan or demons exists. So, from everything I have read about dark, hooded figures or a similar description, I have yet to hear anything positive about it. It's up to you to draw your own conclusions based on your own beliefs. Note that just because a spirit/ghost is wearing black CLOTHES, it doesn't necessarily mean it is evil or bad.

At the other end of the spectrum, I have read books about holy angels and they have been described as being tall, up to 10 feet tall even. If that dark, hooded figure is abnormally tall, my instinct is to beware of it. How many humans-turned-ghosts do you know are that tall? They usually are garbed in clothes that they perceive themselves to be wearing in their earthly life. How many live people do you see walk around wearing black, hooded cloaks, I ask you?
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
ohmy: Oh no problem. If more questions are asked, more ideas formulate, which helps a bit.

So, about my friend... I have never seen him use any "magic", so that's why I guessed psychic. Do you have any "symptoms" of wannabe sorcerers?

I've thought about that. I'm confused because David hasn't moved on, as Rhodes said. He forgot his purpose to go towards the light, which I've been trying to make him do pretty much all summer.

You are correct about the crystal ball idea. He went to the "place" where it had one... I have never come across a place like that before.

The footsteps didn't really annoy me then, but now, I told him to move on, and told him to stop communication with my friend. I thought he wanted help, but he didn't listen. It pesters me somewhat. Just because he isn't moving yet.

Just a question also not really related to this topic: How does a demon look like in a picture that's taken? 😕

Filler Info: If any of you wanted to know what the picture of the black figure looked like in my garage, it was tall, had a black cloak with a hood, and the face where the hood should be was grayish and oval. This figure, which I THINK is David, was leaning on the smaller car casually.
ohmy (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
Hi, Aqua. Thanks for the update. Your friend wouldn't happen to be a wannabe sorcerer or dabble in black magic, would he?

I'm a little confused. You keep having doubts over whether David is joking around. Any reason why? Do you mean you think maybe your friend is the one who's using David to play a prank on you?

About that cool crystal ball that shows pictures... Are you thinking maybe your friend would ask questions about you and the crystal ball would show pictures of you and your activities?

Sorry! I don't mean for my confusion to add to your own confusion, instead of helping. It would be helpful if we had a psychic on board.

A little off topic--doesn't David's footsteps at night drive you batty? That sounds like a rude houseguest. I have been rather sleep deprived because of wasps that have chosen to build their nest in the attic, directly above my bed and I can hear their wings fluttering loudly, starting at 8:00 AM every morning until sunset. It drives me crazy during the weekends when I like to sleep in later and I can't even take naps during the day because of the noise they make every 10 minutes.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-02)
With all due respect to you and your story I find myself a little skeptical, not necessarily with the communication with a spirit but by the means.

FRAWIN 😊
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Rhoades:: No, David did try to reach her through her dreams. I've gotten feedback from that.
Got it. I will consider that next time.

Bette31 and Jasmin 314:: Thank you. ❤ It's nice to have people apologetic/respectful. Again, thank you much! 😊 To clear things up, there are still so many questions, I just have to use the time to answer them...
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
bette31, you are right. I do regret my comment. I am sure some people do not like my stories and find some hard to believe. I apologize and should have thought about it that way. Especially, since this writer believes her experience to be true. I apologize Adventure_Ms_Aqua. I should have refrained from commenting like KimSouth0. ❤
bette31 (9 stories) (127 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Excuse me Aqua

Jasmin314- while it is true that you have the right to voice your opinion, sometimes things are just better left unsaid. You may not believe things are happening with Aqua, but she does and that is all that matters. She chose to write this story on here and get feedback from people. There are some very knowledgable people on this site. Some may have a hard time believing things that you write about, but they don't leave hateful comments for you, they just choose not to comment.

Aqua, I do hope that you are able to help David to cross over. You say that you use to be shy a few years ago, but maybe that confidence was inside of you all along. You just needed a little help realizing it.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
I am entitled to my own opinion;therfore, I will state that I haven't heard so much bogus on this sight before. I couldn't even finish the story. No further comments.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Have you contacted his wife as you said you would?

Another thing-since he seems to open up so much, ask him more direct questions like what else is keeping him here and if there's anything else you can assist him with. Tell him you don't care to know what your friend thinks of you at the moment, tell him what you want is to help him cross after being released from his bond here. Sorting out our lives is our job, not the job of a lost soul, Aqua. If this is partly what keeps him here, you shouldn't allow that as his friend.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Ugh. T_T

Alright, first of all, I communicate with the keyboard. The coldest key indicates the key David wants to type.

Next, I have no clue if my friend is psychic, or if he knows David at all. I'm still trying to figure things out here!

And finally, maybe there could be two ghosts? I haven't seen David since the first time... 😕 Or, he could be helping me in a different way. As I said before, I'm always building my self-confidence. I used to be pretty shy a couple of years ago. He could of had more than one purpose. Besides, he did choose to hang around me for a reason.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Hi and thanks for sharring this story with us. I hate to say it but I to am a little sceptic.sorrry.I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Aqua welcome back!

I'm now a little confused with your story and the reason is first, what's the relation between the visitor and your friend? It seems that you are implying there's one but you refrain from revealing it. Are you suggesting that your psychic friend has 'sent' this visitor to fit his purpose?

Second, I do believe that a lost soul can pat you on the back and return your favor of trying to send him off to a better place but, how is it possible that a lost soul which is eager to say his last goodbyes to his beloved wife and be released from this world, suddenly decide to stick around and completely 'forget' about his one and only purpose?

I'm very confused!
AnimeLover4ever (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
Im not sure I understand how you talk to David... And what are these "keys" that you say get cold when your friend is mentioned?
bette31 (9 stories) (127 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
How exactly do you talk to David, is it in your mind that you ask questions and receive answers?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think I will refarain from comment for now.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: