You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: David, Back Where He's Supposed To Be

Real Ghost Stories

David, Back Where He's Supposed To Be

 

Finally, after all of my experiences and efforts with David, he's in HEAVEN! It's actually SERIOUSLY exciting when this happens.

Background information: It first started off when he was trying to communicate. I was pretty darn scared at that time too. He was using sleep paralysis, scratching, or just merely, walking into my room to catch my attention. Several weeks of that past and I started communicating with the keyboard. I'd learned about how he died, what he wanted to do before he moved on, and what he wanted to say. I convinced him to move on by telling him all of the great things that were in Heaven. There was more and more persuading, and I gave him a deadline, which was the 16th of August. Now, after waiting for about two weeks, I've had no more sign of David--officially!

One of all of the ghosts out there are finally where their supposed to be. I want to thank (especially) rhodes68 and ohmy for helping me with suggestions, and all of the others that have commented to help. Again, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Without it, David wouldn't be in everyone's happy place. I just wanted to share the news with everyone! Wishing you all good luck...

~Adventure_Ms_Aqua

Other hauntings by Adventure_Ms_Aqua

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Adventure_Ms_Aqua, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Wow I guess that giving a deadline worked. But to be honest I wouldnt. If he got mad I wouldn't want to be in your place! But I'm very glad that he has crossed and that is great. And remember with out you it wouldn't be possible. I bet he will remember that. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Bet there are tons of people that wished their in house ghost would move on when given a deadline. Apparently with patience you convinced him to move on. Only other explanation would be that you convinced yourself there would be no more ghostly activity after a certain time and with that choice the events stopped happening. Either way I'm glad you and David found peace.
dmv99 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-06)
my names david and I feel weird cause of that, but your a true hero. I hope hes happy.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Hi Aqua! I'm happy to hear the good news of David's return back 'home'. He's where he's supposed to be, where he can watch over and protect his loving family.

I'm more than glad you helped him take the final journey.
Lets just hope he's safe from harm now.

Tammy
bette31 (9 stories) (127 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
Adventure_Ms_Aqua-I am glad to hear that David has finally moved on. You made a very good decision in setting a deadline for his departure. I hope that you feel better knowing that you were able to help him get his message across and also for helping him to cross over. Thank you for the update!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: