You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: House of Horror

Real Ghost Stories

House of Horror

 

When I was 14, we moved into a an old cpr house. Things were good for the first 2 nights, then it started. My brother's rocking chair would move by itself, at first, just for a few minutes, then it started to go all day. We were not allowed to enter the basement, but my brother and I went down anyway. As soon as we reached and touched the dirt, things changed, someone or something threw rocks and broken furniture at us, screaming at us to get out.

After that, things got worse. We heard furniture move, pictures would fly off the wall. There was scratching on the windows, and when we looked, we'd see faces staring back at us. Whatever was in that house did not like me. It would slap me hard enough to leave marks. My brother and I got our pastor from our church to lend us crosses, and a prayer book, we thought we could beat this thing. When we approached the basement, once again, we made it about half way down, when the screaming started again, yelling for us to get out. As soon as I touched the dirt floor, a man came in front of me and pushed me backwards. My brother, feeling we were not welcome in that house, grabbed me an ran outside.

We left that home that night, after just 3 months. We got movers to get our stuff. When they delivered our belongings, the movers even said that they felt uncomfortable there, and that they think someone told them to get out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

intrigued09 (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-30)
I agree with Heather and Aurora the house should just be left alone as just burning the house down wouldn't get rid of the ghosts as they may be confined to that piece of land if the house is burnt down.
mEow_stOry (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
the ghost in that house is harsh!
I agree! It should be burn!
So that the ghost will leave that place! 😠
AuroraRosa (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
the spirits seem to like that house a lot. It's best to leave it alone and just let them live there happily.
Heather (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-05)
I disagree it shouldn't be burned down it should just be left alone, even if they were to burn it down the spirits will still be on that land. So if they ever built over it the family in that house would still have problems! I think some things are just better off being left alone. Thats my opinion.
M. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-05)
I think,there was (or still is!) alot of paranormal activity there. Maybe some bad things took place there. It helps to look into the history of a place if,it's haunted. If,that still happens in that old house...it should be burnt down!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: