You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Devil In My Room Again, And In My Hallway

Real Ghost Stories

The Devil In My Room Again, And In My Hallway

 

This is sort of what happened to me. I think a ghost was in my room. I was in my room trying to sleep. I was facing my T.V. But not directly at it. I had my eyes closed when all of a sudden I saw a shadow run across the room. Since the T.V. Was on and through my eyelids, I could see just flashing white, and this thing was pitch black when I saw it, so I can tell it wasn't the T.V.

I opened my eyes to find nothing. So I prayed aloud, and then went to sleep. A week or so after the experience, I was watching T.V. When I had the feeling something, not an angel, but something evil (the devil) was in my hallway. I prayed for a minute out loud, and told the devil that God was protecting me, my family, and my animals and that he should just go away because he won't be able to try anything.

After that, the feeling left, and I was able to fall asleep. It hasn't happened since, but I will know what to do if it happens again.

The Devil doesn't belong her on earth; He belongs in hell where he started in the first place. I will do anything for him not to come back.

It's strange, because since I started going to a Christian school, this started happening. I DO NOT want him to come back. Please and thank you for reading my story.

Other hauntings by promghost07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, promghost07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
Daz - this mod just woke up a few minutes ago and saw the "MOD CALL" 😆. All comments but one are gone. I left it just in case Martin needs to take care of the account.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
Not sure where the Mods are Rook but I have borrowed this from Mod Granny's anti troll cupboard!

Don't feed the troll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na675QXAtS4
ashville (3 stories) (42 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
I think um...that...its...er...um...safe to say that...um...everyone should agree... To disagree. Lol
Lol rook...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
IS THERE A MOD IN THE HOUSE!

We've got ourselves a Troll!

Rook
DanielaL (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
I am so with you about the whole Devil thing. I hate him and he doesn't belong here and I'm happy that God was with you.:D
CrRonaldo17 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
I see the correlation. Christian school really makes you believe in this stuff... Go and research what the Devil really stands for, not only the Christian view of it, maybe you will be a little less scared of this literary character.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Romans116
And just so that you can write your HONEST thoughts on it, holding nothing back as I may not be able to understand you...
I ALSO am not ashamed of the gospel. It IS the Power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.
PLEASE give your personal thoughts on the comment you stood behind while choosing that screen name.
Thank you, and please excuse the interruption, promghost07.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
NO!
Shadow people are NOT exclusively Evil.
That is a myth formed by a few UNinformed individuals before ANY research was done.
It is a cop out. We, as a society have associated the color "black" with Evil, and "white" with holy, and that is simply NOT always the case.
I would LOVE to know where you get the information from, Romans116. A LEADER of the Shadow People? This is NOT a group of zombies out to eat the world. Please explain that all to me, as I feel your comment was only made to frighten the author and is based solely on personal thoughts. Yours.
The scientific community (along with SEVERAL religious leaders) have some to the combined conclusion that shadow people are only SEEN as shadows for a few reasons.
One: they do not have enough energy to fully manifest.
Two: they are conscious of the FEAR of the person they are trying to contact
Three: they are "stuck" between this world and the Other Side, by the thin veil that separates the living and the Spirit form.
What did I miss?
Where is there documentation that there is a "Big Shadow Guy" and a mass of followers? PLEASE explain yourself.
Thank you.
Romans116 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
The thing is... This was a shadow being... They are negative... Not the devil but doing the work of Satan... Your religion does scare you into making this up... The shadow beings are real & not everyone sees them... & very rarely you will see their leader... I have seen him & he leaves a sense of dread wherever he goes... Almost as if he is stealing the life out of you... I have researched him & others around the world have seen him too. You must tell him & the shadows to go away immediately... They come around to cause harm.
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Oi, oi! This is not a question of scaring the daylights out of children. It is as you said, a test of not-yet-matured faith. How can one get better unless they're tested on what little they know little by little. Do you take a collective test over the whole year in Algebra after a month? No. You only test over the little bit you learned. Some people did not learn what they needed to learn, and fail the test. If that's so, then those people have to relearn the material and take the test again. Thus, in contrast to your statement, Devious Angel, this could very well be a test from God, and it seems like you (promghost) passed. Like others said, I don't believe that it was Lucifer himself, but I think that God allowed a demon in your life to show you that you were deviating from his path. Perhaps you had personal problems going on during the time you began going to Christian school? Demons attack us when we're most vulnerable, as you've heard so many times. Well, I'm not going to pry, but either way, if it's a small change or a big one, then you should get it straightened out.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-13)
It really makes me sick how people try to use the whole devil and demons thing to scare the daylights out of children. It works, and they grow up to be fanatical in their religion because they are so terrified of judgment and evil. Darling, I think you've just grown afraid because of what you're being taught in school. Do not fear such things. Know in your heart that as long as you are doing your best to be a good person, no evil spirit or devil is going to try and tempt you or test your faith. Perhaps there was a ghost, or perhaps it was your imagination. Either way, don't let fear rule your life.

And to everyone who seems to think that this was the devil testing this poor kid's faith in god, shame on you! What kind of God do you want children to believe in; one that loves and cares for his creations or one that allows innocent children who are trying to learn about him to be terrified by his enemies and test not-yet-matured faith in him by allowing the so-called devil into their home?
Tori (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
hey,
How are you sure that it was the devil?!?! I'm not a believer in god or any gods but I do believe in ghosts or the after life what ever you would like to call it. But how would you know that the devil himself came to you? And that shadow you seen could of been the t.v because the t.v does tht.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
Essie makes a very valid point, just because something scares you, it does not mean it is the Devil, or OF the devil. I know that some affiliations of religion like to teach that all things not flesh and blood can ONLY be of the devil, but this is a theory I often struggle with in thinking If there is a Holy Ghost, WHY can there NOT be ghosts that are less than holy, but NOT of the devil?
All I can HONESTLY comment is, it is your choice to follow the herd, or to think outside the teachings. I am NOT encouraging you to rise up against the multitude. That is not an easy path. What I AM encouraging you to do is to form your OWN opinions through research. Check things out a bit before you readily accept what you are being spoon fed.
Thank you.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-22)
Promghost07, we thank you for sharing your story which was great.

When I feel like something is watching me and does not belong here I pray to God.

Any time you fell unsafe, pray outloud, it will really help!, With Care,

Princess123 x ❤
essiej (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Just cause something gives you the creeps does not mean that it is evil. There may be a bad feeling, but sometimes that is just cause you are scared. I know that our God is a compassionate God, and when we pray in fear, He sends us angels to fight that and bring us calm. I don't think this was the devil, cause as Mama says, why would someone who has so much to do waist his time to personally come into our homes and scare us? And for the record, Lucifer was cast out of Heaven cause he tried to say he was equal to God, not because he opposed him.
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
I agree with Emma. The Devil was an Angel cast down to Hell, for opposing God. His sin; "Pride" the worst sin to have, because there is not a selfless act you can do to get rid of it.

The Devil punishes those who do evil.

The thing I believe is that, no demon, nothing like that, can cause us to do evil things. God gave us free will to choose between right and wrong, good and evil.

We are the ones that decide our faith, our destiny. We Humans are the only ones who decide to do a selfless act or selfish act.
Not the Devil not anything.

Well, that's what I believe, Satan & God does exist, but to watch our acts & when we die, we are judged. That's the only role they have.

We die and we get judged for our acts on earth. So get ready people, you'll be going to court when you die! 😆
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Stories like these make me realize what we teach our children as fact has a lot to do with how they perceive life in general. Why is it always demons and the devil? I will tell you why. Most religions are fear based that's why. They will scare the devil out of you if they have to. Fear of God is knowledge of God, not being scared that there is a devil under every bush or around every corner. God is love but we don't teach a lot of that. Seems like God's wrath is what is taught. I know of a woman who was so indoctrinated to certain Christian beliefs that she was terrified her children would be taken in the rapture and she would be left behind. She couldn't sleep because she was constantly checking to see if her children were still in their beds. Now that is fear based big time. I'm glad this woman got the psychological help she needed so she could live a normal life. Talk about brainwashing. What a horrible thing to do to teach God's love with fear instead of love.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Oh wow. Guess what promghost07 there is one such thing as the devil.Really. So maybe it just a LOVE one coming to vist (that died). So your just over reacting. When a LOVE one comes to vist and trys to tell you there here, don't start thinking it's the devil. Because your thinking it's the devil you think it has has bad enery. DUH. So don't worry about the devil >| anymore because what did I tell you... That a girl:).
GIRLIE
😊 have a nice day. 😉
AngelaListedMIA (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
It was the devil trying to tempt you. I have found that as my walk with God has become close, there have been more attacks on me by the devil.

God's followers are his greatest enemys and he will try anything to lead them astray.

So stay strong! And remember that neither the devil nor his evil little men can hold any power over you, because you have God on your side. 😁
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Wow, I think what it is, is that the Devil was testing you to see how strong your faith and beliefs are with God and Jesus, Which you showed him that night that your beliefs are stronger For God and Jesus, that he will never be able to get to you.
Keep us posted and always have faith in God, and don't ever let anyone take that away from you.
~Vicki 😊 ❤ 😊
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Hi Promghost. I believe that you were either dreaming or as Emma2008 stated "...that "teaching" you are receiving at your new school is changing your perception. I believe you are becoming afraid/paranoid and are sensing things that aren't necessarily there..." Just for the record how can you see things with your eyes closed?

FRAWIN 😊 😕
missydee (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Hi Promghost, Thank you for sharing your story. Maybe the stories you heard from Christian school where playing on your mind. When you where just in a light sleep, the dreams woke you up.
Just a thought 😉
Take care ❤
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
I don't feel its an evil thing. I feel its a child who was getting your attention and did. And with your Christian beliefs exspellically if you Catholice. As this religion teaches there are no such thing as entities. There fore this child is letting you know it does exsist in another world, and not all things can be explained, that happen in this world.
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
I think perhaps that "teaching" you are receiving at your new school is changing your perception. I believe you are becoming afraid/paranoid and are sensing things that aren't necessarily there. On the other hand, perhaps the Devil finds you susceptible to be lured down the wrong path especially now that you have started religious teachings.

By the way, according to what I have been taught, the Devil began as an angel (in heaven) and was cast down to hell as punishment for being naughty. He just didn't start out in hell as you said.

I believe that God allows the Devil to try and tempt us to follow the wrong path. God has faith that we will refuse the Devil's temptations and continue on God's good path.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
Promghost07, thanks for sharing your story is very interesting. I do have a few questions. Before this time have you had any experiences as far as getting the feeling of being watched or seeing shadows out of the corner of your eye? Is the house where you live in a new or an old home.
Asking yourself these question can give you an answer as to what it could be. I would not go to the extreme of saying it was the Devil. I know that you said it felt like something evil but it does not have to be the devil himself it can be something else.
It sounds as if you are a christian so I would recommend that you get a small cross and place it somewhere in the bed room and if you can another one in the hall way as well. What you are doing of praying out loud is a good thing.
Keep us posted and be safe.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: