You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bathroom Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Bathroom Ghost

 

This is where it starts off: My brother, my brother's girlfriend (now ex), my mom and I were in my mom's car. I had to go to the bathroom, and luckily we were parked in either a burger king's parking lot or a Carl's Jr parking lot.

So my brother's ex-girlfriend took me inside to go to the bathroom. When I had already gone, I stood up to grab the toilet paper. I heard like a little girl humming. I looked around to see what might have been causing the humming. There were no fans, radios, nothing that could sound like a little girl humming. It sounded like it was coming from the corner of the bathroom.

The bathroom was a small square room. And there was absolutely no one except me in the bathroom. I hurried up what I was doing, washed my hands, and ran to the door as fast as I could. I tried to open the door, but it was locked (stupid me). I unlocked it and ran outside.

My brother's ex-girlfriend asked me what was wrong when she saw me panting. I said nothing. But I ended telling her what happened. I can see she didn't believe me because she looked at me like she didn't believe me, and that I was crazy.

I'm not sure what it was that was in the bathroom with me. And it certainly wasn't my imagination. So can someone please explain to me what it was? That would be awesome. Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoys it. Peace.

-Promghost07-

Other hauntings by promghost07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, promghost07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

MoonWolf (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-08)
Wow the only time something like that happened to me, was when I went to a public restroom in Ralphs and it just did not feel right. I couldn't stand to be in there, but I had to go, so I did and while I was the lights turned off and let's just say I was glad to be on the toilet 😨 It doesn't sound like anything bad, but just make sure it hasn't taken an interest in you.

Take Care,
MoonWolf
promghost07 (6 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
Hey,
Thanx to everyone that are leaving comments. I appreciate it.

Yes Debojit, it was pretty spine chilling. It honestly sounded like a little girl was in the bathroom with me and humming loud enough for you to hear it. So I just ran as fast as I could doing what I had to do. Luckily I got out just in time.

And No Tydin, It was not the vents because I said I looked around the room to see what might have been causing it. There were no Vents, no fans, and no music. And it was certainly not my imagination. But I will be sure to keep you guys updated.

Again, Thanx everyone for reading my stories and commenting them. I hope you enjoy them.

Sincerely,
Promghost07 😉
Tydin (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
Could it have been caused by vents in the room that led somewhere? And your sure it wasn't your imagination? You should look up the history of the area as well, you could find some investing things. Keep us updated. Xx
Debojit (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-08)
well that seems absolutely real
I can understand your fear man it must be spine chilling

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: