You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Saw A Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

I Saw A Little Girl

 

When I was nine years old, I was on my way to school. It was about 7:50 am and I had forgotten my PE kit. My mum told my little brother and I to stay there while she went back to get it. She came back about two minutes later with it, and my brother asked her to zip up his coat.

Then, to my right, and in the corner of my eye, I saw a figure. It had blonde hair down to her shoulder and was in a red or white dress. I didn't get to see anymore than that because I couldn't see the face, and when I looked up properly, it was gone. I was really excited and told my mum. It was the first time I had seen a ghost. We looked around and there was no one there, no one had come out, so I thought it was either a ghost or my imagination. I'm thinking of it now and I really want to know who it was, why it was there, why I saw it and if it was contacting me.

I know there was a girl who got killed. My mum knew the newspaper said she was wearing a red dress or that was her favourite dress. She was about eight when she died, and she had blonde hair, too. It might of been her, I don't know.

If anyone, like a medium, can sense who it, was please contact me by email or by commenting on this story. Thanks!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LeonM, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
That is pretty scary. She may have just wanted to know who you were.

Have you seen her elsewhere?

Take care! ❤
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
Hi and thank you for sharring this story with us. I realy enjoyed reading it. I believe that this girl had come and see you all. If its was starring at you then I guess it was curious. Try finding the newspapers as WB suggested. You might find some answers. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
HIYA, Well I'm no memdem. I don't really have anwer but I want to tell you... " What A Cool Story Man" 😭. 😜. Have A Nice Day.

GIRLIE

😆
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-13)
Hi LeonM and thanks for sharing your story with us!

Wow, you sure had one heck of an experience there! I think the girl was just looking for friends or children her age. She didn't want to harm you but was lonely. Very interesting story!

Biemaster
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-13)
You know, the only thing I can suggest to you, is that you find the newspaper article that told the story of this poor girls demise. Chances are, she was a haunt around the actual location of the act that took her life. As you did not mention that she seemed to acknowledge your presence, I would be inclined to believe that she was a residual haunt, and you were just lucky enough to be able to see her.
If she WAS a residual haunt, you may not be able to find a medium who will be able to tell you who she was. The reason being that there is no ghost present in a residual haunt. It is a mere "retelling" that is stuck on the air of that environment. High emotion causes the bond, and the act of dying kind of weaves it into the atmosphere so that there is a firm hold. That is why, it is thought, that residual haunts are the most common seen.
Thank you.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
Sounds like to me, that the little girl you seen was definitely the one that died 😢 Thanks for your story 😊 If you find any other information out about this little girl, please share it with us. 😊
Eclipse (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
According to your story the ghost who happen to be a girl of age 8 must of been curious about your mother, little brother, and you. As a young girl she could be reminded of children your age at the time. That was a moment of nostalgia she must of experienced. Interesting story, if you happen to get more research I would love to read more on this site.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: