You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Trio

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Trio

 

It's still unexplained, and I'm still unsure of what I have seen, but I am here today to share this story with you, and anyone else who has possibly had this encounter.

I was around nine, maybe ten, when this happened. Ever since I can remember, I've always grown up with supernatural things happening to me, or my family. My parents were in their bedroom, I'd say it was around 10 pm, possibly 11. I had woken up out of a dead sleep, and I just felt so threatened. It was odd, and bothers me until this day.

I looked over to my doorway and I could clearly see three black figures with red eyes, One tall, one medium, and one small. I started panicking and the tallest figure spoke, however, it sounded exactly like my mother. Clearly saying, "It's alright, don't be afraid, come to Mommy." The other two figures would try to coax me to come over to them as they held their arms out.

My mother never believed me until I told her again when I was twelve. We had moved into a different apartment and they seemed to follow me wherever I moved to. Still trying to coax me to come into their arms. They really are the only things that worry me, and typically, I am not as bothered by spirits as I am by these beings.

However, now that I am fifteen, they have stopped. Instead of seeing them, I will feel like someone is on top of me, holding me down as someone else makes it so I can't talk. It's almost as if I was born mute. I literally am unable to utter a noise.

I would really love it if someone could explain both things to me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Destinee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

arijesi (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
This sounds like a terribly scary set of events. Seeing that your mom believes you now, ask her if a paranormal investigating team could come and do some research. I can offer your family a smudging if needed (and old Native American ceremony to ward off evil using sage and a turkey feather). All services are free to your family. There is a possibility you have some ability that draws these forces to you. Contact me please!
Jess D.
Arijesi [at] hotmail.com
MannPower (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-12)
Actually, this link might be better. Look under 'symptoms':

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
MannPower (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-12)
As is the nature of these things, it's always wise to explore all avenues, whether they be paranormal or scientific.

I suggest you read this article and see if there aren similarities to your night-time experiences:

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
real2all1 (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
well safe to say if they wanted to harm you it would of already have happen... My interpetation is different from those of others here. I, too have seen and been in the presents of 3 entities. Write back if you want to know more... As I think I know a lot about this subject...
Real2all1
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
Automn I know that we all have our own opinion on many things its just that I almost agree with you all the time 😆!And AGAIN I agree with you that it is better for someone to have some different views on something because his arguments might just be right 😆!Im glad that your not mad at me my friend 😉.But I'm glad that you suugested to the writter that this might be a good spirit. To be honest its always better to see a good spirit then a bad one. I hope to hear from you soon and take care.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
Please, do not feel anxious about disagreeing with ANYONE on this site, ChrisB. We are here to share different views, and to give separate thoughts on issues that none of us really have the complete answers to.
That is why I suggested looking these beings up. Also why I said it was MY interpretation. It was just another "road" to look down to find answers to what is still widely Unknown. 😊
Peace, my friend.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
This ia a disturbing and scary event you had my friend. I hate to say it but I disagree with Automn on this one. I wish that this was some good spirits but I get the feeling that they are not good. This story reminded me of FRAWINs story abnout the munks who visited him at night. I would suggest reading this story. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
You know what is truly interesting?
There are those that see the three beings in a shining white, and those that see the three in shadow (dark) form.
It is MY belief, (And in order to keep a religious debate off of your page, I will only say that my documentation and interpretation comes from the book of Revelations, chapter 14, beginning in verse 6, in the Holy Bible.) that these three beings that seem to ALWAYS come together in visions are ANGELS.
There are many interpretations in print of what it is that these Three come to give the message OF, but sadly, it is all in perception, and seems to take on the interpretations of religious leaders of the separate sects, and denominations.
Angelic visions are purely innocent. In history (or mythology, whichever applies to your belief system) angels have ALWAYS been very sensitive to the thoughts and fears of those that they appear to. For instance, they would not appear to a religious Jew (as opposed to those who only carry the lineage, and NOT the faith) and tell of the coming of the messiah as if it were in the PAST.
I would suggest that you google (or whatever search path you have on your computer) "The Three Angels". I would FURTHER suggest that you click on SEVERAL of the links to get a well rounded bit of thoughts on the subject. Read through the descriptions first, and choose from a few of the denominations.
As for the SECOND issue that you tell of in this story, I believe it to be a case of Sleep Paralysis. I do not feel that these Three Angels were involved, but that your mind took you back to that vision and allowed you to connect the two instances. I would suggest that you take a look at http://www.answers.com/topic/sleep-paralysis. There are "treatments" posted there that MAY be helpful to your situation.
Thank you.
Feiaby (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
That's really a creepy one. I think you should take the advice of FinanceMajor since you are overpowered by these beings.

Pray to God for protection against them. If you can seek help to an expert in paranormal, do so. Thanks for sharing this here. 😊
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
These things are not good. Trying to act like your mother is a deception. I do not think you are supposed to see these creatures, most of us can hear a voice or feel a presence.

What you need to do is have holy water placed around your bed, your room, while reciting the lords prayer. If you cannot get the house blessed, then grab a cross a place this next to you while you sleep. It sounds like this occurence does not happen alot. Is there any reason you can think of that would invite these beings? I have a lot more questions to ask you.

How often does this happen, how many years?
Any deaths in the family?
New Home or Old Home?
Do you believe in God?

Sometimes there is no reason to these events, whatever the case, be prepared with religious symbols. And ask God for protection.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
I think that these could be of something evil, evil spirits will try to get people to believe that they are someone they can trust, like that bigger one saying it's just mommy, even though you can't feel like you can talk, say a silent prayer, I know you can't help but to be scared, but fear is one thing that they feed off of. Just rebuke it in your head. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Thanks for sharing your story though. 😊
ariana1424 (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
I've had episodes of hallucinatory sleep paralysis since I was about 12. I can see the room around me, but I can't move or speak and I sometimes see and hear things that aren't really there. My guess is that's what you're experiencing. I get that same sense of overwhelming terror (you described it as feeling very threatened) even if I don't hallucinate. It's a type of sleep disorder and can be very frightening, but it's not dangerous.
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
When you feel this happening, you can rebuke them. Do not fear them, as they are largely cowards. Notice they try this a lot when a person is on the cusp of sleep, with their guard let down. These are evil spirits, and get a kick out of the brief torment they cause when they do that. Demanding they leave in the name of Jesus is the best remedy, doesn't mean they will leave forever, as they are stubborn, but a bit of prayer can get them to leave you for good.
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Well I don't know too much about this topic, but I have read many stories in this category. And in each one if seen people telling the author to look into "Sleep Paralysis". About all I know, is that it's all happened while the person was in the subconscious state of mind either before sleeping or right after they wake up. So check that out. Keep us posted and God Bless

Burnz

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: