You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: He Pulled My Toes!

Real Ghost Stories

He Pulled My Toes!

 

My nearest and dearest brother passed away August of last year. We had a private joke that we shared where he would mock me constantly about the length of my second toe. It was rather long.

About three months after his passing, round about 2:00 in the morning, I woke up to feel my two toes on my left foot being tugged. I sort of waved it away thinking that it was just my nerves going crazy and promptly fell asleep. I don't know how much longer it was afterwards when I felt a cold rush of air on my foot and my right two toes being pulled so hard that the toe actually clicked. Well, as you can imagine, I was hysterical, but in a good way, and I kept my experience to myself. I pulled my feet under my duvet and forced myself to fall asleep.

A month or two passed and I went to talk to a medium about Shaun and my dad, who passed away three weeks after Shaun. The medium told me that Shaun was laughing and showing her his feet, specifically the toes next to your large toe! That was the confirmation that I needed! My brother had come to visit me and showed himself in the only way that he knew how, with loads and loads of humour!

I have been to see a medium one more time and she has confirmed once again that my brother is always around me.

Other hauntings by kerrylee

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kerrylee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

LAB (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
Oh how lovely I always think my granddad is always around me he died before I was born right before I was born
kerrylee (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-22)
Hi Guys... Just letting you know that I am since been to a medium again and I was most excited to hear that my brother is around me alot... Worries about me constantly because I am a single mom and he is their to guide and watch over me... He also said that I am to watch my heartburn (of which I suffer quite a lot with) and I must take better care of myself. She said that he lays his hands on my back when I am sleeping restlessly and that he leaves me for a bit and visits my children in the next room... I am so lucky. I feel him around me always. I cannot tell you how much I miss my dad and brother. Its nearly their birthdays again... Its going to be a tough Christmas! Thanks guys for all your kind words.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-18)
To lose your brother and father so close together must have been a terrible time for you, Kerrylee. How beautiful that your brother would choose to come to you in the act of doing something that would be a neon sign of it being himself.
Thank you for sharing a story that shows than NOT all that come to visit with us are evil entities, and some of them just want us to know that their love lives on.
Thank you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-18)
Im verys sorry for your loss. It realy must have been a hard time for you and I realy feel sad for you. But like you say. Your brother is near you. He loves you very much and will always be near you. The love that bonds you both will never dissapear. And That is why he will be with you. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-17)
Like everyone else here, I am very sorry for your loss. It has to be some consolation to you to know that your brother is near you now, enjoying having a laugh with you! That's truly a wonderful thing.:)
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-17)
I'm terribly sorry for your losses kerrylee! I'm positive that your brother and father are in a much better place. Like the medium implied, his soul is free to wander not only to protect you but to reassure you that death is not the end of existence but a more perfect form of it.

I guess you and your brother shared a trully precious bond-one that transcends time.

Thank you for such a hopeful message!
Shadow3387 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-16)
I'm very sorry for your loss. It's good that he's with you though. 😁 Very good story!
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-16)
I'm so sorry for your loss, losing a sibling must horrible. Still, it must be lovely to know he's still around, watching over you... Or pulling your toes! ❤
HazzardSyndrome (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-16)
aww, such a sweet story,
Really sorry for your loss: (its great that he's still there for you though:)

X
ladyannne (11 stories) (91 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-16)
Your story was so grand, thank you, ever so much! My daughter and I just made a deal. She will stick with me until the end, no matter how grouchy I get, as long as I come and get her when it is her time. What is the "Ghost" quote, "It's amazing, the love that goes with you."
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-16)
Hi kerrylee, I think it was your brother that was pulling your toe, since you said that he would always joke with you about it, and that was his way to let you know that he was still around, and he always will be. Family and friends do a lot of things to show someone that they are around, and that they also love you and are watching over you. That is just my opinion and sorry so long of a comment.

Vicki 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: