You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Angel And Demon Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Angel And Demon Experiences

 

I have always been able to see angels and demons. I don't recall every being really fearful when I was younger but when I became a Christian the demons started tormenting me more. Now before anyone asks what they look like, I am going to tell you that I have never seen a demon in their true form, only as shapeless figures. Angels are the same. They have never shown me their true form, but a shapeless figure followed by immense peace. Whereas the demon was the opposite, immense fear.

They first started tormenting me by suddenly appearing, then disappearing in a second, enough to get the fright of my life. Then one night, when I was about seventeen years old, I woke up to see this dark figure in front of my bed. At first I thought it could be my eyes playing tricks on me so I closed them and opened them a few times. Alas, the darn thing was still there. My heart was beating up a storm and I could feel the evil. Then suddenly it disappeared. I jumped out of my bed and ran to switch the light on. I didn't sleep for the rest of the night. I prayed and read my bible. I slept with the light on for quite some time after that, too.

What was really bad was that they started tormenting me at school. They would come out the walls while I was walking from class to class or when I went to the bathroom. It was bad. It got so bad I refused to go to school. I had to go for counseling. Thankfully the counseling helped me to believe in the name of Jesus the demons must flee.

Over the years they would come and go. I will never forget at the age of nineteen when I was at Bible college. A fellow student and myself were sitting in the car waiting for the school to open. The sun had already set as it was winter and we had been sitting in the dark for a while just chatting about the normal day to day things, when suddenly I saw this dark figure appear and walk in front of the car then suddenly disappear. I was so shocked. What shocked me even more was my friend asked me if I just saw that. It was the first time a demon has ever revealed themselves to someone else as well as me. I knew then that it wasn't my eyes playing tricks on me.

About the same time my mom and I had moved into a new flat. While I was unpacking in my room I heard singing. I went out my room thinking it came from the lounge but it was dead silence. I went back into my room and it started again. I even put my ear to the wall to hear if it came from next door but nothing.

That night I saw him: the demon sitting on top of my cupboard. He would appear at all sorts of funny times even during the day. One night I even caught him looking back at me in the mirror - you don't want to know that feeling. I prayed and rebuked him but he stayed for years. A friend of mine told me I am keeping him there and finally this year I got rid of the demon. I got rid of a certain sin in my life and it was that sin that kept him there.

In the eight years since that first attack they have tried to attack me more. They have jumped on my bed and shaken my bed but they don't reveal themselves anymore. It has died down in more recent months as I no longer get annoyed by them, and even the fear has dissipated some. The spirit of fear manifests itself only if I am stupid enough to watch scary movies and stuff, the usual triggers. I always wondered why God allowed me to see them. I must add that it has been years since I last saw an angel.

Other hauntings by princessroe

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princessroe, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Corinthian (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
Hi

I cannot speak as to the reason for your high amount of spiritual exposure. I can say that it does push you to have a close relationship with God and in the end your continued relationship with God is all that really counts.

Normally with such a high amount of demonic presence there will be demonisation (not the same a possession). However if there is none then I think you can for a good portion of this conversation rule out personal sin. Because demons are not know for holding their punches. So if they could physically harm you they would. So know that you are protected if so only physically. A second purpose for all of these visual displays is to mess with your head. As long as you are focused on trying to stay sane or not look for demons behind every bush. Then you cannot do other things like contribute to the community or often not even be in community.

Keeping your home safe. You need to dedicate your house to God, pray at all the corners of your property stating that you are giving it over to god. Some people break bread when doing so. Remember it is the symbolism of handing it over to God that counts not the ceremony. The second thing is that you should anoint all your doors and windows with olive oil once again dedicating the building or apartment to God.

If that has all been done and you are still getting visitations then you need to look in your house. Old family objects things that you did not buy or things that have any spiritual significance must be removed. This can be things ranging from rings to pictures to even a mixed tape.

If all of these have been done, and you still have visitations in your house then they are linked to you and you are in some way being demonized, for information on this look at the work of Derek Prince, he explains it very well.

On the broader topic of these issues I urge you also to look at the works of Rebekah brown. Its pretty harsh to see that world but it adds a lot of persepctive.

Take my advice on, as one that has had issues with these things as well, be careful not to fall out of community and not to fall into depression.

Good Luck.
doomsday4 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-19)
Well all I can say is that is scary you must be careful with demons they are strong my god and your angel be with you
Searching (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-31)
This is only my second comment here, so I'm hoping that this is all ok. Here lately I have been visited by an angel. She is a beautiful woman, and I can completely make out her description. While there are no visible wings, she does have a light that just seems to radiate out of her. It's not one of those blinding lights that we all hear so much about, but more soft. It doesn't hurt the eyes to look at. What do you do when you see the angels?
autumn1995 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-08)
hi I'm autumn I been seeing this dark black shawdow figure of a man in my attic it is about 8 or 9 feet tall I was wondering if you know what it is I am thinking it is demon or a bad ghost it also attacked my uncle and ripped his shirt when he was a little boy and attacked his friends foot and does all kinds of weird noises like stomping in the attic blowing out lights in there blasting music then turning it down then start blasting it again then the t.v up there would flicker on and off and one time I was up there all alone when I first seen him he has no face its just plain black I was looking at the wall and my dog was barking and then I saw hime he just was staring at me I was shocked wondering what it was and it took 1 step closer to me so I ran out of the attic and the house is 200 years old, also one time in a diffrent house when I was five it was abot 3:00 in the morning and I started hearing strange noises and I went t my parents room to go to sleep but as I was walking there I seen a huge spider in the hallway so I ran around it and my dog followed me I seen I large handprint on the wall and I jumped in between my parents and I was trying to call my dog on the bed and there was snakes all over the floor were my dog was but it did not do anything to her and then I heard a voice from under the bed that said in whispering oice pst down here I was so scared I started screaming and crying then my dad woke up and everything stopped he then turned on all of the lights and yelled at me and said it was a bad dream and made me go to my own room then when he went to sleep it all started again so I was just curious if you know what it is or not thankyou for your time
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
I believe the encounter in which your friend was present was probably the most obviously real and inexplicable one you've experienced, but as for the others, it might have just been a manifestation of guilt. Sometimes people with extrasensory capabilities, such as seeing spirits, have very powerful imaginations that can cause them to see, hear and feel things that aren't really there when faced with serious emotions like lust, hate, guilt, etc. I'm not going to go one way or the other about what I believe religiously, but I will say that you may consider training yourself to be stronger and less afraid of these occurances so that you can combat them with not only complete trust in your faith but courage, which will most definitely conquer and rule out the possibility of emotional manifestations. Please don't take offense--I'm not calling you crazy! I'm calling you gifted, which in itself can be a curse too.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
You say it has been years since you last saw an Angel. All the Angels inclusing your angel are with you all the time. Just talk to him aloud or in your head and he will be listening to you. You have to quiten you mind once again so that you can hear your guidance and responses. Angels never abandon us, we abandon them.
princessroe (6 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
Thanks for all your comments.

Okay to answer amyanicoma - it was lust. I had an addiction to romance novels which caused me to lust after romance, sounds weird but true. Also lust after certain men - you know the type you find in romance novels, alpha males.

Then I've only ever seen shapeless figures, not distinct or hooded cloaks or anything.
I will definitely tell you of a few stories about Angels. I don't have many but there is one that sticks out!
ZuNuKoo (3 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
😕 I think you might be paranoid, but your friend seeing it makes you think. But because they are into the same religion you are (I assume) that's why they saw it also. I believe it is you who gives yourself strength no one else. It comes from within. 😁
amyanicoma (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
I probably shouldn't be asking this one, but I'm curious, what type of sin was it? I mean, like addiction, hate, lying, what was the level of it, to keep a demon there?
I'm also curious, if youve ever seen one with a hood and cloak, or one that had/sounded like it had padded, clawed feet but two legs?
And this last question is actualy my most important one; could you tell us one of the stories with the angles?

Ps. I like your stories.
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
Great story. Keep the faith! Like Brownie said, it definitely sounded like a test.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
Hi princess roe, that was a good story. I think that spirit was there to test your faith in Jesus, and seeing that you were scared at the time that it was feeding off of your fear, and possibly the sin you said you were carrying with you. Just remember that God and Jesus is always watching you, and that they are the ones that gives you the strength, to be able to fight these things now that you are older. Sorry I couldn't be of much help. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: