You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Happenings 2

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Happenings 2

 

I already wrote a story called Strange Happenings and for people who don't know, I think my school is haunted. This time, some things happened and my friend told me things that happened to her in the past years.

When my friend and I were walking on the track near the field, I saw a grayish, whitish blob that went into the woods. I felt like something wasn't right when that happened. After we did our laps, my other friend told me that one time, when her ball went into the woods and she had to go get it, she found a rusty old ax with the name William on it. Also, she said that she saw a man one time with an ax cut of the tops of telephone poles.

Another time, I was making something in my Mom's classroom when I heard this low screeching noise. I was really freaked out. And I have felt more than one presence, too. This is really puzzling me. I am sure the ghost is a man, but I don't know much else. Also, the weird things started to happen a few weeks after I found this website. My other friends that said they saw things or stuff happened to them have never been to this website, and they hadn't heard any ghost stories at that time.

You can read my other story to get the full details. I've been trying to figure this out but I don't know what to do. What do you think?

Other hauntings by Grox6

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Grox6, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-22)
Thanks for the comments, but I tried to do some research and I couldn't find anything. But in our school the woods are behind the field. If you read my first story, it ties in to this one. In my opinion I think it is one ghost. But that is just my opinion. Nothing has happened lately but still, this is very creepy. 😐
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-22)
Well, it is a good thing that you know who is this spirit. Many people have encountered spirits but they never knew who they were. Doing some research may help you understand why you are seeing him. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
xXClaireBearXx (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
I think this may be a case of 2 totally different stories tied together because they both happened in the same area. Try find out if anything happened near your school to a guy named William.
The things happening in the school, I think, are the work of a different spirit. 😕
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-19)
Thanks for the comments and yeah it does sound like a man in the 18th-19th century. This still is puzzling me. Nothing has happened again but I still feel prescences when I'm alone in my Mom's classroom. I'll tell you when more things happen.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
well Grox sound like a man in time in the 18th - 19th centery you say about phone line pole sound like when their time of year ago I once seen that show call little house on the praire they not comfortable about phone with other covention private so he made be cut that pole not sure for that just try to help that all and thanks for the story I enjoyed...:)
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
Hey Grox, sounds like you might already who this ghost is. As your friend said that she saw an rusty ax that said William on it. He might have had an accident with the ax, and he felt like he has to finish his job. I don't know about the telephone part, but I believe that William could be connected to that land, but as for the experiences you were having at the school, it might be something else. Sorry, for such a long comment, and wish I could've helped you out more.

Again thanks for sharing your story. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: