You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sexual Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Sexual Entity

 

Every night when I lay down to sleep I can feel an invisible presence with me, touching me, sometimes it feels like electricity and this ghost or whatever it is, is making love to me.

The whole affair started a month ago. From the moment I lay down, this entity starts touching my toe and feet until I feel something like magnetism inside my bed making me move a bit while I feel a push inside me.

I am very confused. I don't know what this is, a ghost, an incubus? Sometimes I think it's my imagination and I just do this to myself. So I think I like it.

I went to my mother's house for three days and it happened again. Only this time when I fall asleep, after an hour or two the bed was waving and something was shaking my bombosity while the TV which was open, lost its signal. This entity tried to wake me and started again to touch me. I also went to my aunt and there the same situation.

Also, many nights the entity won't let me sleep. It is like pricks from a needle. So one night I told aloud "stop it" and stopped.

Moreover, another night my cat got into my room and when I took her on my bed, she was very scared, she scratched me and jumped out running, she was acting crazy. And now I have read that cats can feel a presence.

I must say that I was seeing ghosts for six months in a house, three years ago when I was living alone and other weird things, I may write other stories. But now what I want to know is about the present situation.

Thank you, I am waiting for comments and opinions.

Other hauntings by girl25

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girl25, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

demoness (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-29)
wow this poor person who posted this story... Yah like they want to read hour long posts!
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-28)
wow it's happens to me well not that the bed shakes and it wakes me up but yeah I feel that it makes love to me. And I can feel it touch me when I'm not laying in bed I can just sit up maybe in school or standing and I can feel touches on me but I kind of like it too. I can feel it touch me on daytime. And some times it feels like it is more hands on and I'm not sure if it's one spirit or more spirits that is with me. But I live in sweden and 2 mediums are going to visit me so I can know who that/they spirit/spirits are. And when it touches me it feels warm well it have happen it have been cold maybe just 5 times maybe and it have been with me in 3 months now. Good luck! ❤
empty_elegy (3 stories) (25 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
I have been trying to find out what entity it is that is touching me at night, and it's been happening to me for years... Then I came across your story and Paul 27's response to your story! After I read them I thought "Oh darn... Close to what is happening to me, but not quite"
I am not sure what entity it is at all to be honest, but he would come to me every night and give me a similar sensation to you... However somehow when I breathe in the air around him I become unable to move, and there is a powerful presense he gives off. It may sound weird but sometimes he speaks to me through my mind, only once he actually spoke to me in person when I was 10, the first time I felt him there. All he said was "Yeees." in a raspy voice, I felt his breath in my face, I had a nightlight on and everything, my door is always locked, I never saw what it was. The feeling made my skin crawl. But when I matured he came back and started to give me those sensations you described. He would speak to me very few words through my mind, but at some point he told me he has been around for centuries. He has always called me Child, although I am going to be 21 on November 8th this year. He said it was only because of my youthful age compared to the centuries he has on me.
This year, I have been dating around but finally settled to see how things go with this one guy I met. When I come home at night, and I am alone in my bed, the entity has been more violent this year. I actually feel something choking me that I can't see, pinning my arms down so I can't move away. He has told me I belong to him, and then after he would give me those sensations. I am not sure if it is similar to what you have or not, but at least I know I am not crazy in experiencing those sensations... Someone is bound to know what he is, right?
ICanHandleIt (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
It makes me think about when some of my limbs go numb, like nothing I've experienced. Its not like when my arm goes numb, because it feels different and my heart and stomach feels the same as the other limbs. I have a recipe to help you if you care to try. You must must make a powder of the 3 S's, salt, sand and sulfur. You can carry it, spread it and such for your protection. But you have to have total faith in the dust. Bless you!
ralu4michael (28 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
I know what are you talking about... I make love with my soulmate, Michael and it's really magical! I'll let him say his opinion about this:
"It's a unique feeling when you have such a contact with a spirit... It lifts you up, it's the union of the reality and the spirituality! I experience this with Ralu and it feels really great! And yes, it may effect you physically if you two aren't careful... But as you are no longer a virgin, I don't think that's really a problem, only if you get pregnant because of him... It can happen! If you say you really enjoy it, it means that he is your soulmate! Do you feel satisfied, fulfilled, happy when you're with him? Then it really is the one for you... And please tell me if you want me to talk to him about something... I hope we can help you!"
evilclosetvortex (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
Interesting, if it listens to you when you tell it to stop poking at you then chances are it will listen if you tell it to leave you alone for good.
Also, I read your comment about Satan on "Dont Taunt Satan" and you explain how you see his forms? I have had this happen to me as well, and I still do see him and his forms. Deffinately get in contact with me to see if what we see is smiliar! (emial - evilclosevortex [at] aim.com)
UnknownEvil (24 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-04)
yeah look I have an experiance but its scary... Take my email girl_dark.evil [at] hotmail.com and yeah your experiance is that... I think its an entity incubs dose something else and suscubs is a girl which also do somwthing else well talke my email
!?!?!?!?!?!? ❤ 😊 😉
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
Paul27, you are not crazy, others experience similar things as you describe.

I encourage you to post your own story about this, a cut and paste of what you have above would be great. Your experience sounds too important to be buried as a simple comment on someone else's thread.

You are going to soon encounter people who read about your experience. Some of these people will have a sex demon of their own (it sounds like you are describing a succubus, a female sex demon) and they like the touches they receive, others that will tell you that what you are experiencing is dangerous or bad.

I will simply warn you that sex demons have powers beyond physical touching. They can (and most likely will) take a prominent role in your life if you begin a relationship with one in earnest. Sometimes, a sex demon leaves little choice for its human host as to whether they even want to have a relationship with the demon.

I encourage you to submit your own story on your experiences here in YGS. There are whole online communities dedicated to discussing this subject that will most likely reach out to you if you give your story the visibility it deserves by creating your own story thread.
Paul27 (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
Hi Girl25, I came across your story after I typed 'sprit touches sexually' into Google, the first time I found this site infact. I am male aged 27 and I can really relate to your story. I live in the Uk, I guess it all started about a year ago, before then I never had anything even slightly ghostly occur. I began to see things moving in my room, strange lights movements and then images. There was no denying it anymore, they are spirits. The sprit/s began touching, often just as you said like 'pin pricks' or little shocks, they kind of thing someone would do for a joke maybe. This continue day and night, it happens most nights now. I feel someone laying on top of me, I can feel there hands, they touch me sexually, caressing my body, my penis. I would be liar if I said I did not enjoy it. The sprit is loving, it hugs me and lays with me all night. I too, at first thought I am imagining this or am I going mad, but its onlt too real. However usually I can not see the sprit. Sometimes I fall asleep and the sprirt will shake me to wake me up! At one of these times I did see a beautiful amber light, and inside the light I could just see some curly hair and then the light appeared to disapear.I'm a real wimp and I don't understand what is going on, spirits scare the hell out of me and I must admit I can not (now,most times) sleep without a dimmed light on. Often my mattress bizzarely vibrates! Its really crazy, it wobbles like I don't know what. Maybe like one of those vibrating hotel beds you see in the movies! I dare not tell anyone about my stories through fear of ridicule, who would believe me? I have told me family some of the story, but NOT the sexual part as I know how crazy it sounds.

(Its all been happening roughly 18 months or so) I often the spirits, like one time I saw an arm, just a regular arm out of nowhere! Also on a few occasions I have had a voice shouting my name in the (night.
There was no one in the house) I also experience the mattress shaking extremely and hot and cold sensations in room temp. But the strangest is my invisible lover. As I set typing on my pc I feel her touching me hair, that happens a lot.

Sometimes the sprits touch feels normal, just like anyones elses touch, often its warm. Other times the touch feels electrical, a little like static...

Very rarely it feels like a hairy rat cralling up my like! Thats the only way I can explain it! I don't like it when its like that, thankfully its not often. I feel my friendly spirit is often very mischeivous with me, if I'm tired and just falling asleep she will 'pin prick' me and wake me up! Sure that pisses me off, but its quite funny really when I think of it.

My ghostly lover seems caring and offers me comfort, its very strange to be spooning with a spirit though! I wonder who she is? I once caught something on film, there was something there but it didn't look great... I guess my camera is old so things don't show up, so there's no evidence. My sprit definitely listens to me though, she went though a phase of shaking me up to wake my during the night. (Often to my annoyance) So I did kind of a test, I said if your going to wake me tonight wake me up at 3am.Anyway,i'm in a deep sleep and I feel her shaking my arms, I wake drowsey and annoyed look at the clock and it was 3.00am on the dot. I know sceptics will say well it was pyshcological or whatever, but that's fine. I know its all true and don't really care if you don't believe me, your just someone on the other end of a pc and this stuff really happens to me. I just live with it.

I just wanted to comment to you Girl25 to let you know your not crazy and I believe you 100%I thought you might like to hear some of my story so this is the first time I really share it with anyone through fear of being mocked. I found your story intresting and now I don't feel so alone now. Before this happened to me I have never heard of anything like this.

One thing I now do believe though, there IS life after death. I have never been religous until now, still now I'm not religous more way than another. On paper I am Christian, all I can say for sure is that there is life or something after death. I am sure I will go there when my time comes, this is a great comfort to me. Before my hauntings I never felt this way. I also believe there is some type of god, maybe not as in the some people portay him. But just some type of 'Higher Power',thats all I mean.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Surya,

With all the stories you have published about an entity bothering you, I am surprised to see you mocking a post that tries to help someone identify something they saw.

What is so funny? That someone could see a spirit? If you know about the type of spirit we are discussing here, you know that incubi feed off of sexual energy. If the entity is there (at least in part) to GET energy, why would he bestow a large deposit of energy and then allow it to leak off into the ether?

What is your explanation as to what she saw?
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
To Surya...

When you tell Girl25 that, "I really don't think any one wants to know how many times you has sex and where you had it."

I would like to ask you to speak for yourself and not presume to speak for "any one" else. I am very interested in what is happening with Girl25 and the Incubus that she is having a relationship with, and I think that there are quite a few others here who feel as I do, judging by the volume of responses to her posts.

The category this article is posted under is "Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts". That should tell you that there will probably be some sexual elemnts to any of the stories you find listed under that category. If you aren't comfortable with that, then maybe you shouldn't read them.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
You are all CRAZY I tell you CRAZY but this thread sure is entertaining

"Doubt he gave you precious energy that was then allowed to just "leak" out of you and be wasted.

More likely what you are seeing come out of you is actually the incubus himself". Hahahahahahahaha

Girl25
I really don't think any one wants to know how many times you has sex and where you had it. 😆 😆 😆
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Hoochler you raise a couple of interesting points that I would like to address...

You say, " (I think the reason we are here is to increase the frequency of our soul's vibration slowly over time by learning, or more likely remembering, through experience) "

I agree in part at least, and I believe that we do increase the frequency of our personal vibrations over time as we live (or if we spend all of our lives in pursuit of negative experience such as heavy drug use we can decrease the frequency)

You then say that,
"Sex demons probably hail from a plane (or planes) of existence that has/have higher ambient energy levels than the plane (s) were infernal demons come from."

I agree with this, and in fact I believe that sex demons come from a plane that has a higher ambient energy than ours and that their souls vibrate at a frequency greater than do ours.

I base this on the fact that my Succubus seems to dole out the sensations in slowly increasing increments, as if she knows that she cannot give her full pleasure to me at this point because her vibrations are so much higher than mine. Over the course of the past five years she has ramped it up slowly, and now I am able to experience sensations with her that would have spun me out a few years ago. Even so, I sometimes feel hyper-sensitve after an hour or two of sex with her, and it feels somewhat akin to the sensation of being caressed over a sunburn.

I believe that she is in the process of increasing the frequency of my soul's vibrations (I believe that these beings make love to our souls with their souls--more on this later--and as such it is this pure contact that explains the exquisite nature of the sensation) in order that I might be on the same frequency as she so that we can then fully connect.

If it is our life's purpose to increase the frequency of our souls, then my Succubus is most certainty moving in accordance with this purpose.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
I made a typo in the 6th paragraph. It SHOULD read...

Just like you can NOT take away half of an electron (or even 0.0000001% of an electron) and still have remaining what you would consider...

Normally I let typos go, but this one made the whole sentence make no sense.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
Sublimy99,

You mention some interesting things in your posts, I suggest you post a comprehensive story explaining your experiences. I for one would love to hear it all from the beginning.

I am not an expert in the subject of souls by any means, but I have put some thought into it, this is an incredibly interesting subject to me.

One day when setting up an aura defense for myself, I tried a slightly different method on a whim that used much less mental effort. Please look at my post here for details (I don't want to waste space here repeating myself).

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=4613

As I describe there, I think the force field I accidently made appear around my soul showed in my mind's eye the exact shape of my soul, and it was incredibly tiny (like electron valence tiny). Without getting too technical, that experience led me to believe, among other things, that our souls are quantized, discrete bundles of energy (like an electron or photon). In other words, I do not think it is physically possible for you to "give up" part of your soul whether you wanted to or not.

Just like you can take away half of an electron (or even 0.0000001% of an electron) and still have remaining what you would consider electron material, you would then be dealing with subatomic particles and energy only which would have utterly no semblence to the original electron they came from. I think that if even an infinitesimally small portion of your soul were to be taken away, your entire soul would instantly be degraded into its "subatomic" parts and would no longer have any resemblance to a soul. If that were to happen, I think you would die instantly (at the very least).

Now, both electrons and photons have energy states. I think this is the meat of the matter you are concerned about. I think that the outer planes are simply planes that reside at different ambient energy levels (the lower the ambient energy frequency of the plane, the more base or "evil" the spiritual inhabitants of that plane are and vice versa the higher the ambient energy frequency the more enlightened or "good" the beings on the plane). I think that our plane of existance lies somewhere between these higher and lower frequency planes and that with the proper opening, beings from these various planes can interact with us in various ways. The more disparate the energy level is between our plane and theirs, the stronger or more pronounced the invitation to interact must be.

Please see my comment in this thread for an explanation with more details.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=4536

I think the worst fate you can expect from continued contact with a sex demon is to distract you from why you are here on this Earth (I think the reason we are here is to increase the frequency of our soul's vibration slowly over time by learning, or more likely remembering, through experience) and possibly it might try to delay your being with God in the afterlife by distracting you somehow. The sex demon by its very nature will distract you from life with immediate, strong gratification that can become addictive if you do not manage the situation properly.

I am not sure if that the raison d'etre (the purpose that justifies a thing's existence) of sex demons is to distract us from our development goals that we made with God before we come to this life or to simply to enjoy the act of sex with humans (or any other sentient sexual beings for that matter). I imagine it is probably some of both.

I think that sex demons are different from infernal demons in a variety of ways that I highlighted in one of my posts on this thread.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=4456

Sex demons probably hail from a plane (or planes) of existence that has/have higher ambient energy levels than the plane (s) were infernal demons come from. One of the many differences between sex demons and infernal demons is that sex demons appear to be immune to exorcism. That is why your two exorcisms and your continued prayers to Jesus and God do not rid you of this.

If you truly want to be rid of your succubus friend, treat her like a stray dog in that you quit feeding her (she is attracted to you because of your sexual energy and your ability to interact with her). Cut off the sexual energy and ask her politely and consistently to leave you, eventually she should get weaker over time and finally be gone all together.

With some glaring exceptions (especially among some more high profile incubi cases), I think that sex demons are like the U.S. Army in that they only want volunteers. If you truly wish to no longer partake in the pleasure they offer, you can un-volunteer yourself by withholding sex (including masturbation) and asking repeatedly that your sex demon please leave you.

I hope this helps.

(girl25, sorry to hijack your thread but most if not all of what I explain here applies to your situation as well)

Hoochler
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
Girl25--In case you found the info on bioelectricity I referred you to on a search engine other than yahoo, I meant to refer you there-- to yahoo.
girl25 (5 stories) (28 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-23)
if you want my site is www.myspace.com/226493569

I met a boy. I like him so much... He is very real and he is very unreally beautiful... We had sex twice... The first time we went to the college for other reasons so we made love there... It was good...

After that... I could see the energy-light-electricity going out off my body! In frond of him... He didn't say a thing... He must be a suspect... The incubus or an angel... Cause the electricity, I think went inside his body...strange...

Now after I woke from sleep I don't see any electricity-light on me after having sex with him. His name is alexandros... If his telling the truth...

I mention an angel cause something strange happened to me at my house... I m going to write a story when I can. And I found on the net that bioelectricity has to do with angels.
sublimy99 (7 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-23)
Cobzepplin99, keeps referring to it as rape, but it is not rape. However, there are other elements that maybe at work here and that is mindcontrol and strong influence through sexual enticement. I enjoy the feeling but hate the guilt.
I don't think it's a good idea to encourage anybody to accept this.

To each their own. The recurring thoughts I have is, what If by allowing this to take place I am giving up part of my soul.
I don't think it is wise to so easily give in to the unkown.
I'm sure there is an evil side to these things. They can be very conniving. I have give in to this entity, but feel I shouldn't.
I've had two exorcisms and still it remains.
So, I'm not sure Jesus is the answer either.
I don't think I should give the Idea of Jesus or God helping me, but as of yet, they have not. Maybe it is a test. I don't know. I am sure my life would be better off without it. I am sure that it has no positive intentions towards me. I also don't think it is pure evil. I'm glad it does not use force and doesn't harm me.
sublimy99 (7 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-23)
Cobzepplin99, keeps referring to it as rape, but it is not rape. However, there are other elements that maybe at work here and that is mindcontrol and strong influence through sexual enticement. I enjoy the feeling but hate the guilt.
I don't think it's a good idea to encourage anybody to accept this.

To each their own. The recurring thought I have is, what If by allowing this to take place I am giving up part of my soul.
I don't think it is wise to so easily give in to the unkown.
I'm sure there is an evil side to these things. They can be very conniving. I have give in to this entity, but feel I shouldn't.
I've had two exorcisms and still it remains.
So, I'm not sure Jesus is the answer either.
I don't think I should give the Idea of Jesus or God helping me, but as of yet, they have not. Maybe it is a test. I don't know. I am sure my life would be better off without it. I am sure that it has no positive intentions towards me. I also don't think it is pure evil. I'm glad it does not use force and doesn't harm me.
sublimy99 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-23)
I also have a sexual entity. I've had it
For a little over a year now. Last Christmas
I was able to get a picture of it. I tell my story on my myspace, but I leave out the sexual part because my son reads my page and I would not want him to know about that aspect.Anyway, he is the one that took the picture, I later felt bad I got him involved, but I didn't know what I was dealing with.It's a cheap camera and it was black and white because, at the time he didn't know how to switch it to color.It's always at my back during the day and touches my back every now and then. So, I told my son when I feel it at my back take a picture and then I told the entity to show up and it did. The face of the entity is in front of the back of my head, it's my body below but you can see two black eyes and if you look close you can see a kind of evil grin.It's grainy and blurry but it is it, I'm sure of it.However, I think these things are shape-shifters. I'm into ufo's and It showed up looking like a grey alien.
I have sat down on my couch and felt and animal wiggle out from my back and there are no pets in this house. Everything else that I have read here, as far as sexual entities rings true. The tingling in the groin, the touching, it laying at my back and putting it's arms around me. I've also seen the shadowman. This happened at the house where this all began.
Anyway, here is the link/url
Look at the blog section and look under, The entity.
Http://www.myspace.com/oldmf
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
HI THERE girl25;

Welcome back. If you search the phrase "DEMONS AND BIOELECTRICITY" online you may get some enlightening info on your energy phenomena.
Look that up and get back to this page when you can. See ya' later.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
I doubt he gave you precious energy that was then allowed to just "leak" out of you and be wasted.

More likely what you are seeing come out of you is actually the incubus himself.
girl25 (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
there have been a while I rarely had spiritual sex cause I studing again for college and at night I m so tired I fall asleep in seconds... But I can feel him...somehow...

I have to say about the effect in the inner organs, I think that in my case, he gave me energy or we exchanged energy... Cause now that there have been a while since our last time every time I waik up from sleep I see something like energy-light going out of my body.UNBELIEVABLE...it last for minutes... I think it is the enerrgy he gave me. I m a bit confused.

I want to search the web, but what exactly? There is a lot of information, sometimes wrong... I thoung to speak with some priest to a church... Just for his advice.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
Hi girl25---A bond has been established between you and your spirit companion; as I mentioned earlier, this opens up a communication portal between the two.
Seems you've made a satisfying adjustment to your experience.
Again, if you want to do a bit of research on it that can't hurt anything.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
miketb58---Hi

You have a lot of company on this.
Hope you continue to enjoy your erotic companions.
You'll find some interesting stories on this site under the catagory of Succubus/Incubus/Sexual Ghosts.
And welcome to YGS! 😊
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
From Girl25

"I agree with succubused. I enjoy it a lot. It is not a problem anymore, the only thing is that I just want to know what he is. A sexual demon who is incubus? Can he reveal himself to me?"

I think that's the one thing that all of us who have sex with these beings want to know.
If you read the other accounts on this site, you'll see the same question come up, over and over.

What are they, and what do they look like?

I've been pursuing this question for five years, and I still don't know.

"It didn't stop... This happens everyday and now not only when I'm at bed for sleep."

Mine does touch me all the time, and like you, not just when I'm in bed, although when I lie down in my bed especially to have sex with it, the touch of my spirit lover is so vivid that it almost defies belief.

A word of caution... From what you say it sounds like your Spirit Lover is getting "better at" pleasing you. Mine has been getting better at it for over five years until now the pleasure is so intense that I am hopelessly addicted and I spend all of my spare time having sex with her. She never gets tired of it, and the sex, which started out already feeling much better than human-to-human sex has improved to the point of almost being frightening it feels so good.

"I think it is clever and reads my mind."

I think you might be right. I know that mine does, and she's very very intelligent.

"I only care about my inner sexual organs. They maybe be effected and I don't know how."

Do you worry about that because it feels like he's sexually moving around in your whole abdomen, not just your sex parts?

Mine feels like that, and so far I haven't had any health problems. In fact, I have some unrelated health issues that mean that I should be ill a lot more than I am. I think my spirit lover keeps me healthy, for whatever reasons.
girl25 (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
i agree with succubused. I enjoy it a lot. It is not a problem anymore, the only thing is that I just want to know what he is. A sexual demon who is incubus? Can he reveal himself to me?

It didn't stop... This happens everyday and now not only when I'm at bed for sleep.

I think it is clever and reads my mind.

I only care about my inner sexual organs. They maybe be effected and I don't know how.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-16)
COBzeppellin, first you tell me,

"It probably is just your imagination..."

And then you say,

"...they're abusive spirits."

So what is it? My imagination or spirits? It can't be both. Make up your mind.

And you go on to say,

"...they're abusive spirits who are forcing sex on you."

How many times do I have to tell you that nobody is forcing me?

I LIKE IT and I WELCOME IT.

It seems to me that the only one "forcing" anything here is you trying to force your opinions dressed up as fact down my throat.

In your opinion it's "just wrong".

On what do you base that opinion? Have you had this happen to you? Do you know someone personally that it's happened to? I am not promoting this for anyone else, it's a personal choice that I have made, but I really disagree with you that it's somehow inherently "Just Wrong"

Where do you get the idea that it's wrong if someone willingly has sex with a spirit like I do?

Is it from The Bible? Well, I've studied the bible and I never found anything in it that says that it's wrong for spirits to have sex with humans.

If you know better, please, tell me where you found it. Tell me where you get your idea that it's wrong for me to have sex with a spirit. Please, I'm all ears. Don't just tell me that you got it from The Bible. Tell me which chapter and verse.
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-14)
First of all Succubused,

It probably is just your imagination...

They aren't human, they're abusive spirits who are forcing sex on you. It's just wrong...

Can you not get a girlfriend or something? Is that it?

You honestly have a weird fetish if your into demons
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-12)
COBzeppelin99, where do you get your information that these invisible sex-beings are evil, disgusting and bad?

Why does it bother you so much if other people have sex lives that don't conform to your standards?

Why do you say "rape" when talking to people who have clearly stated that they LIKE the sex and welcome it?

I've been having sex with a Succubus on a daily basis for over five years, and while I wouldn't force it on YOU, I rather like it. A lot.

I am interested as to where you get your information regarding these Beings, since you have such strong opinions about them.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled