You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: What Happened When My Father Died

Real Ghost Stories

What Happened When My Father Died

 

My father died five months ago from cancer or... From an African medium that I was speaking on the phone. I was telling Faru (that's the name of the African witch) that my father was a neurotic person that made me anxious and sad. In a moment of stress when I had a fight with my father I told Faru that I want him to die. And he died two months later not only from cancer but he was diagnosed with not having oxygen (he couldn't breath, he was suffering and begging for euthanasia). The truth is that the last years he wanted to die. He was miserable and telling me and my brother that he wanted to be buried at the village outside where he was born.

I won't discuss in this story who is responsible about his death or what are my feelings but about the paranormal part. So, 6 o'clock in the morning I was sleeping with my mother and my brother was at the hospital with my father when he died and immediately my brother called me on my phone to tell me to cover the mirrors (this is another issue that the soul of a dead person can be prisoner in the mirror). I covered the mirrors in seconds and in minutes I felt my father's soul or aura or something and I vomited twice.

I was seeing him not like a ghost but for seconds he could appear to me. When I was throwing in the garbage his clothes, a person in a car took his form. He was appearing to me like that the first week. Another time I was home after we visited his grave and when I went to my bedroom there was a weird strange matrix smell. After that I started to cement and greengrocer if that is the correct word.

That and the candles didn't do much cause one day after I took my bath I saw my right breast and there was a white hair going out of my skin. Like it was from my father's hair. So can I be haunted? This terrified me. I was very annoyed from that. I pull out a white hair from my tits? What's the meaning of that?

Is his soul not rested? I have the hope that his soul is rested because at the forty day (40 days after his death) we have a memorial- a meeting at a cafe so there was a butterfly. I am sure the butterfly was my father's soul. This is another issue if you listen to the song of him by Ville Valo "wings of a butterfly". I wanted to take the butterfly and rip out the wings as the song if you listen and understand the meaning. But I did not.

Thanks for reading and I will read the comments and I will try to participate in the discussion.

Other hauntings by girl25

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girl25, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

girl25 (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-05)
your comments helped me a lot, it is true - you all have right. It is guilt and anger.

Melda- faru is a man very dangerous medium from africa that lives in athens greece, I was communicating with him on the phone, we never met in person face to face but he asked me to.

I am so afraid of this man. Every time I spoke to him - the next day I was sick with headache or I was dizzy and I try so much to avoid him.

He is not the only one. There are many africans and advertisments on magazines for zodiac signs.

Last about my breast there are no hair there. I am sure that I pulled the white hair. It wasn't mine.
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-01)
Your Mind is probably playing tricks because you think yourself guilty for "having" caused your father's death, while the fact is that he died due to cancer, which you in any way couldn't have caused.

I have a cat whisker on my face, which is long and white, which I pluck often, but it grows again.

A white cat whisker or hair is no indication of paranormal. You could be thinking it up that it is linked to your dad.
Revajane (1 stories) (71 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-30)
It sounds to me that you have a lot of anger towards your father and a lot of guilt due to this anger. You have to forgive yourself and as AugustaM has said talk to your father he will hear you. You did not cause his death. I know it will take time to let go of your anger and the guilt but you can. It will take some effort that can be assisted by you speaking to someone you can trust or find a support group.

Letting go can be very hard. Blessed Be.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-28)
I agree with the previous commenters - this sounds like guilt haunting you more than anything else but only you were there. So maybe try to approach this problem both as a personal issue and paranormal - if there is a therapist or religious official that you can speak with, do so and unburden your mind. Try meditation to get in touch with and understanding of your feelings. Some form of exercise -running, hiking, yoga, etc- can also help de-stress and calm the mind. If you feel comfortable doing so and are capable of getting there, perhaps visit your father's grave and tell him how you feel - talk to him about anything - ask for his help in moving on from all of this - and you don't *have* to be at his grave to speak to him, anywhere that makes you think of him is good enough, he'll hear you:-). And then, try a cleansing - it can be as good for you as any trapped spirits - there are methods online and there is also a method here devised by one of our members - rookdygin.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-28)
girl25 - I am extremely curious as to where Faru fits into this series of events, or is she one of the subjects that you don't want to discuss?

If your father had cancer the chances are that his days on this earth were numbered anyway, so no amount of anger or ill-wishes from your side could have done anything to change that.

I think most of us have said things like "next time I see him I'll kill him" and the like. This is an expression of anger and frustration and doesn't mean that we actually intend killing the person or causing them any harm whatsoever!

Pray for your father (in your own way) and talk to him. He'll hear you 😊

Regards, Melda
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-27)
I too have to agree with those before me.
Seems like you're looking at every situation through a glass of how it might relate to your father to deal with guilt and grief.
Don't be so hard on yourself and I'm sure you're paying too much attention to coincidences you wouldn't have noted before
All the best!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-05-27)
I agree with shelbyloree, it sounds that you feel guilty and blame yourself for wishing your father's death. Perhaps you'd benefit from some therapy sessions.

Do not worry about the white hair growing on your breast... Prepare yourself because, as we age, white hairs grow on the most unsuspected parts of our bodies! 😲 😆 😆
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-05-27)
This sounds like guilt. Maybe you're on the lookout for 'signs' because of it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: