You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Life Full Of Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Life Full Of Ghosts

 

I am currently fifteen years old and I have more experiences with ghosts then I care to. I don't understand if there just attracted to me, or I have been seeing and hearing and imagining things since I was eight, and didn't even know what a ghost was, but I'm definitely like a beacon for them or something. I think I have had the same ghost around me since I was four but I'm not sure sometimes. I guess what I came to tell my stories for is to see if anyone thinks it is my ghost or I'm just mentally unstable. I'll start at the beginning with my first encounter I guess.

1) I was like eight years old. I was sitting in one of those huge recliners in our old trailer in the living room. My dad was lying on the couch taking a nap (like always) and my mom wasn't home. I don't know if I was watching cartoons or just sitting there I don't remember. I turned my head sideways because I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye. There was a guy looking at me as he was walking from the hall. He walked into the kitchen and disappeared. He was wearing a red shirt and red shorts and he was blond. After I finished having my panic attack and regained control on my arms and legs I ran over to my dad and woke him up and told him what happened. He actually believed me.

2) I slept with my mom from then on until I was like eleven. I'm a huge scaredy cat and I couldn't sleep in a room alone. But about a year after that I remember waking up and looking up in the middle of the night and I saw the same guy at the edge of the bed praying. The thing is though he looked the same in every way except his clothes were all white this time. I'm not really sure if ghosts can change clothes or it was a different guy with a strong resemblance. Of course I was nine and they could have nothing a like in my head I just remembering thinking its him again.

3) We then changed to a different bedroom because I couldn't deal with it anymore. Nothing happened for about two years until one morning I woke up and at the edge of the bed standing watching me ther was a man a women and two kids. Like a little family. But none were my ghost. They all had dark hair and looked like they were straight out of a movie based in the eighteen hundreds.

4) Ever since then nothing out of place really ever happened. I mean I haven't seen anything that I'm dead sure about. We moved to a new house and everything. Really weird stuff has been happening to me a lot lately and this stuff will take longer to explain because it's so fresh on my mind.

About a month ago I was laying in bed and it felt like someone laid on top of me. I could feel there breathe on my neck and everything but no one was there. It felt like they had a grip on my arm to because at one point my arm got jerked to my side and then the grip eased again but remained noticeable. The very next night the same thing happened. But I didn't really freak out to much because it was comforting somehow. I don't know why but I felt safe.

Right before I fell asleep I felt whatever it was get up and literally walk across my bed. I jerked to see if a cat or something was in my room walking on the bed but nothing was there. I could feel the bed dip as it walked and everything. Of course I went to sleep with my mom (and at fifteen). I was really freaked out at this for some reason. Well my mom sleeps on the couch in the living room because my dad developed some major snoring issues she can't sleep through. I slept on the other end of it from her. In the middle of the night I got shaken awake and felt someone on top of me again. The breathing and everything was back. So was the grip but it was on my hand this time.

5) This was my very last encounter, and it was last night. I sleep with music playing so I can't hear all the bumps and creaks of the night. Before I went to bed I went to my bathroom and this was the first place something happened. I was sitting there, and I have this light up thing on my counter, and it turned on and everything. And it doesn't turn on by the click of a button, there's this little thing you have to spin to turn it on, it's difficult even for me sometimes. But it came on and I yanked the thing out of the wall.

I went to tell my mom and she told me I'd be fine. I went back to bed. I had a dream that my music got turned off and something yanked me out of my bed and I woke up. My music really was off, it was on pause and I was like Oh my goodness! I couldn't move. I prayed nothing was going to start pulling on me. Well nothing did. I felt the same comforting person/thing lay on me once again. And I felt so okay all of a sudden.

Then I thought "man I wish my music was on but there's no way I'm getting up to turn it on". The next thing I know the music is playing once again and I'm like Oh my goodness! Again. Shaking, sweating, terrified. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, once again I was comforted. Even comforted, I was still scared. I ran out to my mom and told her I'm sleeping out there. I slept out there and she went back to my room and unplugged everything. She was trying to prove I was insane (it didn't work). In the middle of the night, around three I woke and I heard the radio being tuned in my room. A song I loved came on and I fell back asleep trying not to think about it. Then I woke up again and it began to be tuned again. Once again it landed on a station I liked.

I was too terrified to tell my mom so I somehow went back to sleep. This mourning when she woke for work she told me to go sleep another hour in my room. And she helped me carry my stuff back there and the radio was on and she was like what the heck and I was like see I'M NOT NUTS. And then here I am wondering what to do.

I mean it doesn't hate me, everything it does is kind of nice and helping, but I'm really jumpy and this stuff kills my days because I wake up so tired and it prevents me from getting good sleep wondering what will happen next. What should I do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, urantia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
-urantia-

I appologize I have not read previous comments if I repeat myself here. When you describe a man laying on top of you that really fits the description of sleep paralysis. There are many sleep paralysis stories on here. I'm not sure if sleep paralysis is merely a medical problem or a paranormal problem as well. You need to sleep in your bed and not let whatever it is run your life. When you show fear you give it energy. It sounds like what you experienced wasn't really bad at all, but you need to learn to claim your space and learn some form of spiritual protection based on your beliefs. I think this will help a lot with your fear and making anything you don't want around to go away. I wish you the best of luck, and if you are still experiencing problems just do some more research or pray for an answer.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
Hi and thank you for sharring this very interesting story with us. I realy enjoyed reading it. I think that you got some very good input from other members here. But I think that Biemaster nailed it. I have to say you sure had a haunted life. Cant wait to read your other stories. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
Hi urantia and thanks for sharing your story with us!

Wow, you sure have had a lot of experiences and encounters with ghosts!

1) and 2): I think the blond guy is related to you in some way. But he has no intention to harm you or scare you in any way. I think he might be a guardian angel or something like that. And he must have been wearing white clothes while praying beside your bed because, first of all, he was praying to protect you and, second of all, angels wear white clothes so I'm leaning towards the idea of him being an angel. Oh and thank God your Dad believed you when you told him about your experience!

3) It might have been your imagination or the ghost "family" might have really come to visit you. Was it the only time you saw them or did you see them again? I think it must have been the previous owners of the house. How old is the house? You could try finding out the history of the house.

4) I think you had an attack of sleep paralysis. If you don't know what's the meaning of it, try going to this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_Paralysis

It might also be another entity in your new house or the other ones might have followed you. I don't think you can do anything to prevent this. Of course I have never had it (touchwood) so I don't know exactly how it feels like but after reading all the stories here, I think what you had was definitely sleep paralysis.

5) I think the guardian angel I talked about earlier must have been with you at that time because it might have turned on the light to let you know he was there. And the music part again must have been done by your angel to make you feel comforted and make you ok. He also must have kept his hand on your shoulder to again let you know that he is there and that you don't have to be scared of anything. If you don't like it disturbing you, say in a polite voice in the air " please leave me alone right now" or something like that. Try to ask him questions and the other entities as well (if there are any).

Hope I was of help! Thanks and hope to reading more stories from you!

Biemaster
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
I wouldn't be scared anymore. I know it's freaky when it happens, because it happens out of nowhere. I agree with everyone else that this is not an evil spirit. The way that you were describing everything it was trying to comfort you. You are not crazy and you proved that to your mother. If your father believed you talk to him. Maybe he has encountered something. They come to you for a reason. Try talking to it one night. See what response you get. Obivously it wants to comfort you and communicate with you. Don't be scared, I promise everything will be ok and work out.
Best of luck and best wishes.
bnaredr3 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
I not an expert but I'll tell you what I think. To me it seems that this thing (ghost) is trying to let you not to be afraid of it. By tuning the radio to a song you like and a station that you like. Even to turn the music on as you wanted it. And when you start getting scared, it puts a hand on your shoulder to tell you its ok. I don't think there's something evil and that wants to hurt you. I think it's natural to get scared when these things happen, not necessarily because he/she is trying to scare you but because all of this is so strange and out of the norm. I hope this helps you a little. Maybe you should try to approach these happenings a different way, not so scared. Remember, you're in control and that's your house. Best of luck and God bless.
dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
You said that you saw a family, a men praying, and other things, is it possible that you played Ouija once?
urantia (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
dreamer I tried adding you but it said your freind ID was invalid but ill try again
And yeah maybe that's all its trying to do is keep me comfortable
Also thanks Anthony for helping:D
anthonymetal (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
This is Freaky...

But as other's have told, try to investigate, and ask whom ever they are, what is their purpose?

And why bother to scare you, rather that helping you to understand them...
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-29)
maybe the it like you who comftable you after you and your move to house from trailer, and the it like the music that you listen to it...
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-29)
hey urantia my name is tracey and I notice you have myspace.com in your profile and I have one too just wonder if if you want to add me that fine...
urantia (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-29)
Thank you both for taking you're time out to read this
Hbdave; thank you for you're comment. I read you're story, and it terrified me, but I'm glad I did. I hope Jen is doing better now and that everything eases up for her. The story convinced me my ghost is good but that brings me to dalton's comment
Dalton1976; You're suggestion is defiantly a good one and I'm going to get something to record with and see if it works. About it protecting me from something else, that brings my terror to a whole new level but if that is the case I'm glad the ghost is here and I found it. The only thing is why would a bad one be after me?

What would provoke a ghost to want to hurt me to the point of another having to protect me?
dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-29)
If you think that he's not alone, maybe, he protect you from something else. Try to get an MP3 recorder and ask him who he is, what he want, why he is here! Have you ever read about EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenons). I suggest you to pray too. I'm not an expert, just trying ton help. God bless you
hbdave (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-29)
Sometimes its difficult to know what's a good ghost or a bad ghost. Sometimes these things can be ambivalent but either way, it does want something from you. Be careful. You can read my story. Scary as it is, it does have an ambivalent entity in it. Read the comments, too, as they were helpful.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: