You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Near Death Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Near Death Experience

 

Before I write more all of my experiences with paranormal and supernatural entity, I'll start first with my very first experience and what I thought as an event that started everything.

When I was still 7 years old, my parents used to make me go for a piano lesson in a music school near my place. Like it or not, I had to go and did the lesson while a caretaker accompanied me to ride a public transportation and walked to the music school. And I guess it wasn't my lucky day because a serious accident happened.

My caretaker walked a bit fast than my little feet could take, so I have to walk really fast to catch up or sometimes I need to jog a bit. As we got closer to the music school, the distance between me and Adit (the caretaker, not his real name) was quite far away (between 10 - 12 feet maybe?). As I started to walk faster, a group of people got in a way between us. It was impossible to get through them because they're packed and seemed to ignore the little me.

Felt a little annoyed, I looked at the street and found it was empty (because of the red light). Without thinking, I got off from the foot path on to the road to walk around the crowd. As one of my foot touched the road, I heard Adit yelled my name. It got my attention a little too late as I lifted my head I saw a car coming at me head on fast. I didn't remember how I get hit, my vision just went black after I saw the car.

This part was like a dream yet it's real. After the darkness, I felt like I opened my eyes and found myself in my mom's hands. The visions started to play like an old movie. When I lifted my hand, I noticed that my hand was smaller than usual, my palm could only hold onto my mom's forefinger. Someone congratulated my mom for my birth and I saw my dad's face close up as he smiled widely at me. Whenever I blinked my eyes, the visions would changed (from the day I was born until that day where I got hit by a car). It was like watching my whole life in a movie-like vision.

When I was back in the darkness, a gentle voice called for me. I blinked again and I found myself on a beautiful grass field. I was resting my head on someone else's lap as I heard a raspy voice of an old man said "I see. She's the youngest daughter of Djeen-Djeen (my dad's Chinese nickname) and Bell (my mom's nickname). I can see that she's gotten so big, my dear grand-daughter..." This sentence got my attention, yet when I tried to turn my head to see who was talking, a pair of hands covered my eyes and I heard a different voice told me "Go back." and once again I returned to the darkness.

Vaguely, I started to hear people murmuring and someone calling my name, over and over again. I tried to focus my mind to the source of the noises and I noticed that my limbs were all in a very uncomfortable positions. I tried to open my eyes with some difficulties as the voices around me became more louder and clear. The pathway was the first thing I saw (I was lying face down) and I tasted my blood from the severe cut on my bottom lip and the sand/dirt that got onto the cut dulled the pain.

Someone in the crowded screamed "She got up! She got up!" when I pushed my self up with my own hands. As I looked around, the crowd were staring at me like I'd grown another head or something. I called out for Adit hoarsely and found him almost beating the careless driver into a pulp. Adit too was shocked when he saw me walked limply toward him.

Couldn't really remember how I got home and stuffs after that. Days after that incident, my mom told me that when the car hit me, I was thrown 10 meters from the impact. And when Adit went to check on me, he said that I wasn't breathing (and he swore I could have broken a limb or two from the uncomfortable position I landed on). He too said I was down for 25 minutes before he saw me up again.

Which really surprised me. As I mentioned earlier, when I was in the darkness I watched my whole 7 years of life. How could be something that long passed within 25 minutes? My only guess that's what people call a 'near death experience' event? And I am really glad that I'm still alive and kicking (I'm 23 now and healthy). Though that accident made me realized that I'm not always by myself even though I'm alone in a room.

I will try to write more of my other experiences down later. Until then, be safe.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sunflower_field, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
I read that some people have died and said they never saw a light and lost awareness others saw a light and are aware when they died. People can forget their death experience right? Did they say you died or had near death experience if you died then its possible for afterlife?
aguss (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
Cerita yg menarik, what an interesting storie you have... Salut... 25 minutes without breathing was amazed. God must be loved you...
Thanks for sharing your storie to us
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
Gee! Very harsh, so you're saying it was a red light and the driver went through it?
Not likely a 'Ghost Experience' but a likely 'Going back through time' or 'Visions'.
Wow!

Lucky you were safe and Healthy 😊 😆

WIckedWitch2000
Silly123 (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-30)
Well written with great details... Thanks for sharing. Find it very interesting
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-13)
Amazing story, Very different from my experiances, I have had two in my life, the first left me very freaked out and is still fresh in my mind, as I was at work and from what I was told bu colleagues, it took them them ages to get me up. I can relate to the echoing voices as well. The second experiance well I will call it a very smooth journey.

Really look forward to reading more of your stories.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-13)
Hi and thank you for sharring this incredible story with us. I got a little creeped out but I'm very glad that nothing happened to you. God has his mysterious ways of doing things. Seeing your whole life in a couple of minutes is possible. I hope I don't afend anyone here but in my religion it is said that after death the person sees his whole life all over again. Well that is what I heard at least. Now I'm not saying that this is the answer but qan example. If we people can see spirits, And we people can give birth to children or we people can save others lives then why can't the Higher power do something more special? Thanks fro sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
BYLUYSTER (11 stories) (78 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-12)
Your story was spellbinding and proves we are destined to carry out what lies ahead for us. I've heard that our lives flash before our eyes when we are near death. A close friend of mine saw the drs. And nurses working on her twice following cardiac arrest and she saw things, too. She wonders today why she is still alive. Her purpose is to be there for her family and I think that is why you are here, too. Bless you 😊 and keep the stories coming.
sweet_girl (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-12)
Dear Sunflower field,
That was an amazing experience and also well writtten. I mean, it was so beautiful. Even imagining such thing gives me a lovely feeeling. To recount your whole life within some minutes must be exhiliriating.

I hope you are allright now. God Bless U.

****Be Happy! Spread Smiles!****

😊 ❤
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-12)
I would say this has all the markings of a near death experience. I'm sure there was a time when you did stop breathing but I doubt it was for 25 minutes You got a life review and were reunited with passed loved ones. It was not your time so you got to come back. I find it very interesting that most nde's are the same despite the cultural differences. Most people that have had them come back with psychic powers they didn't have previously. This could be why you feel you are not alone. Could you be aware of say a guardian angel? Possibly. Something was on your side that day or you wouldn't be here telling us about it. I believe your story. I had a friend that had an nde and her's was just as believable. She didn't know why she was spared but she was asked if she wanted to stay or go back. She wanted to stay but wanted to tell her parents she was ok and with that thought she was back in her body and woke up three days later. She too had been in a bad car accident. She sustained some memory loss from the accident but was always able to tell the events of her nde and never wavered in the details.I'm glad you are still with us and I'm sure you are meant to be here for a reason. Hope one day that reason will be clear to you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-11)
Hello Sunflower and thank you for sharing a very interesting experience with us.

Judging from your description, it sounds like you really had a nasty accident and evidently, the human soul did what was familiar with... Tried to return "home". And yet, for as long as you were unconscious, you were in the loving company of past relatives who made sure you'll return safe and sound back to your world. It was obviously not your time! As for your first vision, all I can say is that it comes to prove that the soul of a person is much older and more mature than their body. Not only were you able to go back to your very first memory but you could see what you wouldn't have been able to comprehend as a newborn child-the pride and love of a parent who holds his offspring for the first time.

Something tells me you're blessed!
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-11)
WOW!
That's all I can say. You were blessed to experience it and I think God wants you to ealize that life is important, so treasure it.
WOW!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
Hello Sunflower_field. That was a very interesting story, thank you so much for sharing it with us. I for one will be looking forward to your future stories. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
SnailBug (61 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
Amazing! Thanks for sharing, that was great and I'm glad you "came back"!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
Wow! You certainly received quite a blessing! You are lucky to be alive.

Have you had any experiences sine this? Has this experience hightened any of yiour sense?

I do hope you had another care giver after this neglectful circumstance.

God Bless!
Cole87 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
I read this story with my mouth open the whole time! 😆I was so shocked and really into your story. I'm happy to hear nothing seriously bad happened after being hit. A friend of mine was in a really bad car accident a couple of years ago. She often tells me life doesn't feel the same and she never feels alone. So maybe that incident opened a new door for you as well. I hope to hear more from you soon! Take care ❤
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
Wow! There must be some wonderful, divinely-directed plan for your life in store for you!

Blessings,
Lisa

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: