You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Fifth Floor

Real Ghost Stories

Fifth Floor

 

Me and my partner rented a studio-type condo unit and the building has only 4 floors and our unit is at the 4th floor. The first day of our stay there. I explored the building. I knew that there is a rooftop. I tried to go to the rooftop but it was blocked by a bed so many ply woods and chain-locked, locked as if it will never be opened, as if it will be locked forever. It was after my shift (which is 12PM).

I arrived at our unit around 1:00PM and no one is there but me, after 2 hours of waiting, my partner came in. And since his shift ends at 7:00 AM, he is obviously late and without notice that he will be late. So, we had a 1 hr discussion why he is late. Anyway, to make the side of story short, after we fought we decided to just go to bed and sleep.

We are already sleeping for almost an hour and I suddenly woke up because my partner is whispering these words "wag kang aakyat sa fifth floor" which means "don't go to the 5th floor" I keep on asking him why we should not. But I got no answer from him. He did not answering me back but he keeps on whispering and repeating himself with those words. And I saw his body rising up from the bed but in such strange way, closed eyes while keep on whispering those words. I tried to force his body to go back to bed. But I can't and he is still unconscious about what is happening. Continuously repeating these words. "Don't go upstairs, don't go to the 5th floor" I run out of the unit and go to the hallway to see if I can get some help, but I can't find no one. I called our friend while crying and scared to death, but I could not even explain what is happening.

I went back to the unit with no help from our neighbors. He still unconscious and still saying those words. I am still crying and still trying to wake him up but I know that he still unconscious and I know that there is strange that is happening. I slapped his face, I pushed back his body towards the bed every time his body is rising up from bed. I am still crying and now screaming to death. No one can hear me. I am still crying while directly looking at his face then he suddenly open up his eyes. His reddish eyes. Red as if he had a sore eyes. And he asked, why am I crying and looked scared. I told him everything happened. And he could not believe me. He doesn't want to believe me. Because he said that he had a good sleep. And he wasn't aware of what happened.

END OF CONVERSATION

The next day... I am alone in the unit, I am sleeping but I know that I am conscious of what is happening around me, and I saw a little boy wearing a school uniform, he seems like he is grade 2 student. He appears like he was all wet and some part of his uniform are torn as if it was torn intentionally and he was just staring at me eye to eye. And his face looks like he is seeking for help. And I know that I heard he said "WAG KANG AAKYAT SA FIFTH FLOOR" (DON'T GO TO THE FIFTH FLOOR)

I realized maybe because it is somewhat related why the fifth floor or the doorway going to the rooftop is locked. I asked the guard of the building if there is something that happened at the fifth floor. And the guard told me that, it is important that I should not even try to go to the fifth floor. And there's a little boy killed at the fifth floor.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, remm07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aimen (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
It was a very scary experience that happened to you, but the little explanation I might require was had you figured out what happened to your husband? Was that thing trying to stop you from not going there.? Thanks
IntenseDerp (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
Hey remm can you tell the address of where it happened?:) thanks
xxMayLovablexx14366 (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
So scary story! 😨 If I'm living in that place, I'm going to go away and then find another house!
merlin (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
wow, just like the exorcist. Real scary. My nape hair are now all standing...
Ice_Beam (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Whoa scary story... Just can'r believe when your friend told you he slept well while he was unconcious lol... 😭
amkoreann (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
wow that s got to be scary, what did the boy tell you when he re-appeared in your new house?
remm07 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-13)
For KimSouth0, I am not really sure when the child was killed. And the age fit with the boy visited me. The security personnel said that the age of the boy ranges from 4-6 years old, same looks like with the boy visited me.
For nehajust1, Thanks for the compliment. Actually right after it happened, we moved out the condominium.
For TheUnknown, I did not asked why was the boy killed. I don't want to know...

After that scenario, after we moved out. The boy visited me again in my own house. In my own room in another place, He multiplied when he appeared.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-12)
Almost sounds like the body of your partner was taken over by another spirit entity. When you say rising off the bed I am assuming you mean levitation? This in itself had to be very scary. I have heard of this happening before so I guess it's not as uncommon as one would think. I know a woman who levitated as a baby according to what her mother told her. I don't know how much of this has to do with superstition or religious beliefs but it does seem to go hand in hand in a lot of cases. Maybe the dead child is just trying to make himself known. I don't see how a floor of a building could hold danger to an adult unless it's dangerously in ill repair. A child on the other hand may have fallen from a window or whatever to it's death. Would be interesting to find out the history of the place and the accident that occured there.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-11)
Why was that boy killed? Did the ghost of the boy come back and told your friend that don't go to the fifth floor?

I like to hear them later on, if you got the answer.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-11)
hi!
Nice story there. Did you ever asked when was the child killed? I'm really interested in this. 😐
nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
ok,... That was a nice story. If you find any similerity to the boy who visit you with one who was killed on fifth floor? What more information you find from the building?
You say the boy need help... If you hear anything else there?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
When was the child killed on the fifth floor? Was he killed on the roof top, or is the area you were trying to enter (the fifth floor) actually a floor with rooms? I am confused a bit.

What age was the child that was killed? Did the age fit with the boy that visited you?

Thanks,
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: