You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Breathings At Night Near My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Breathings At Night Near My Bed

 

Before starting the story, I want to tell you a little about me. Then it will easy for you to understand what actually happened. I am from Tezpur city (India) , a 21 years old boy, and completed my graduation this year. Now- a-days, I am just spending my days at home watching tv, playing games and helping my dad at home. I have my separate room, and I always sleep alone there. Mom-dad have their separate room which is attached to my room. From childhood, I am very interested in the paranormal things but did not even encountered any incident. So I was very excited to face a mysterious thing which is not human. So, now coming to the story.

It happened a week ago, while I was sleeping at midnight in my room alone. Generally I used to study until late night during my education career. So this became my hobby, and now I like read novels, horror stories on the net, watching movies on my laptop until late night. So, that night I was watching a movie and finished about 12 AM. After ending the movie, I decided to get asleep. And I got asleep after 20-25 minutes. It was maybe at 2 AM, I woke up hearing a voice which was coming from below my bed.

My bed is wooden, and some insects tries to cut the wood at night and it sounds creepy. But I became familiar with that sound, so never worried when it sounds at night. But the sound that night was not of the insects. It was someone who was beating my bed at the edge below like a drum in a musical scale. At first I did not get scared because I have not faced that kind of things ever, and was not able to guess what it was. I half-opened my eyes and tried to understand what it could be. I was still half-asleep so I was not much conscious. Then it hit the bed more stronger. Suddenly I got up.

It was dark and only a little moonlight was coming from my window which was near my bed facing the kitchen. I felt an existence in the room except me. I was damn sure that I was not alone in that room. Then I got a smile on face and thought that the story that I used to read at night was going to happen with me. I again laid on the bed and stayed open my eyes waiting to happened something more. I wished that this night I will find what it is.

My room is full with pictures of Bollywood actresses and some pictures of guitar, DJ, etc., and there was no photo of god. So the thought of God did not come to my mind. I was still waiting and laughing in my own. After some time, I felt something near me on the bed. And I could clearly hear the breathing of someone. I can imagine that it was not a male because the breathings were not so heavy. But anyone can feel it easily. I got too much scared and jumped from the bed in a second or less and ran to my mom's room.

Mom's room is attached to my room with a door inside, and the door keeps open all time. I switched on the lights and woke up my parents. I told them what happened. My dad is really a brave person and he is a real-life superhero for me. From my very childhood, he taught me to be brave and not to afraid of the paranormal entities. When I got him near me, I got strength and felt a little relaxed. My dad told me to sleep with my mom and he went to my room to sleep there.

Next day morning, I removed some photos of actresses and hanged some photos my Durga Ma, Lord Shiva and Shri Krishna (All Are Hindu Gods) on the wall. I asked my dad what it was last night. He again told me to be brave and also told that god is very powerful than the tiny entities. He then kept a knife under my bed that morning and I have not felt that kind of things from that day.

From that day, I keep close the window at night which is near my bed facing the kitchen.

If any experienced person wants to tell me more about the incident then please comment. Thank you for reading. Reply me with your comments, I respectfully welcome your comments.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, abhijit66, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
8 years ago (2016-01-01)
loneybone - I have been tolerant of some of your earlier comments because I honestly thought there might be a bit of a culture and/or language barrier. I've become less tolerant with each of your comments.

Any additional comments like the one you posted here will be deleted without notice. We do not like, nor appreciate, or put up with anyone coming on this site preaching to others, especially telling them their god does not exist. Not only that, but every owl is not a witch. And not all who practice witchcraft are evil.

Tolerance is out the window today so I suggest you read what you type before you hit publish. If it's going to offend someone, either reword it so it won't or don't comment at all.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
8 years ago (2016-01-01)
LB,

Ummm it's THE FATHER, THE SON and THE HOLY GHOST not The SON is GOD.

Besides once Heavenly Father sent his SON a NEW and EVERLASTING COVENANT was taught and some of the older 'laws' were changed.

But enough Bible thumping... Each CULURE has there own names for THE POWERS THAT BE. That does not mean they are idol worshipers or anything else. It means they have different words... In many different languages... That describe their belief system... And because of WHERE they are spiritually its what they need. Every individuals path is different and we can only learn small bits at a time. So back off a wee bit and do not Judge others.

Respectfully,

Rook
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+5
8 years ago (2016-01-01)
Loneybone,
First off hello
Now I have a few questions regarding your comments if you don't mind?
1: Why would there be a ghost boy in your home if according to Christianity
That when a person dies they either go to heaven or hell. I don't recall anywhere in the bible it says anything about a person hanging around the earth once they have died. I may be wrong so I'm asking.
2: It always fascinates me when a person says that a spirit wouldn't leave until a living person comes along and tells them to "go the the light."
Here is what I mean. Think about it
A person dies and according to some it just hangs around a certain place like it doesn't know what to do. Then a living person comes along and utters the magical words, "go to the light" and presto, spirit goes to the light and all is well. Are we to assume that the spirit never thought of that before. I guess the way my logic takes me is that a person that has died knows much more than we do about the "other side" and what they should do.
For one thing the whole "go to the light" thing. Is there a light? How do you know? Have you seen it?
Since it doesn't seem to show up on the living side of death how do we know its there? If it does show up on their side of death then logic would seem to dictate they had the idea of "going to the light" before someone on this side tells them to.
I hope you get my point.
I'm not saying that spirits don't use our help as far as emotions and feeling love but for the most part, they don't need our help. They know what to do.

This comment from loneybone is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

shiz98 (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-17)
I too heard breathing sounds in my hostel room one night. I thought it might be a dream as I never experienced anything after that. After a few months I heard a girl from my PG complaining to the owner about someone breathing heavily in her bathroom. I was too scared after that...!
tanscaredofghosts (3 stories) (17 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-09-28)
Hi abhijit,
Your story was nice. Ofcource it would have been very scary for you! But have you researched in your area about this incident? I mean anyone else than you have also experienced the same as you?
Thankyou

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: